1 19 20 21 22 23 Previous Next 465 Replies Latest reply: May 21, 2013 1:45 PM by xWheelie Go to original post RSS
  • 200. Re: "What the Hell Does Your Name Stand For Thread"
    scumbaggah

I was listening to a song that had vocals that said "Who you calling scumbag motherf*cker" as I was creating my account, I tried Scumbag but that was taken so I added the Gah Like Gravediggahs lol. Not a very interesting story but there you have it.

• 201. Re: "What the Hell Does Your Name Stand For Thread"

Hey everyone,

My forum name, is also my persona I run with on almost everything. Anything that requires a Username or a Display name, I usually try to type i ; iHeartS2.

The origin of my name is a really long meaning to it. And the persona, iHeartS2 has many definitions.

So please! Grab a cup of tea, and read on. =)

1) iHeartS2 - The "iHeart" bit, came from a old clan that I was apart of, "Xcllusive", for Modern Warfare 2 on the PS3. I really like the iHeart part, due to the fact that, when I made my PSN, it came out to be, Xcllusive-iHeART. ART, being another part of a Call of Duty 4 clan that I was apart in.

2) S2 - This part has MANY, MANY meanings...

~1 - S2 = Sean + Samie ; My 2nd girlfriend, who I had a relationship with for 10 months. We broke apart, as she was moving to a new state. We would've lasted, if she didn't had to move. *Sadface* But! Everything happens for a reason, so I'm okay with that.

~2 - S2 = S(Squared) is also another meaning from Steve Schwindt, a commentator who I've been watching videos from ever since, pretty much the beginning.

~3 - S2 = Is a form of heart(R); I say it, because, if you do use your imagination. It truly is a heart.

~4 - S2 = Mr. Sean + Mrs. Sean ; Married couple, as my wife will take my last name.

~5 - S2 = Another relationship meaning, 2 people(S's) mean for one another. If you draw a picture in your head, of the same heighted people kissing one another. And if 2 S's were perfected mirrowed, it would be as if. 2 people were kissing one another.

Well, that's my "WTH does your name stand for thread?"

My name iHeartS2, is my persona I run with for almost everything!

• 202. Re: "What the Hell Does Your Name Stand For Thread"
    esmorgue

I remember the Gravediggahs.

• 203. Re: "What the Hell Does Your Name Stand For Thread"
    triiviium-

I want a new GT, im tired of people in lobbies going "Trivium is an awesome band". I want to be different and away from anything people can compare to. I have been trying to come up with a good GT for a while but everything I come up with is taken.

• 204. Re: "What the Hell Does Your Name Stand For Thread"
    esmorgue

triiviium- wrote:

I want a new GT, im tired of people in lobbies going "Trivium is an awesome band". I want to be different and away from anything people can compare to. I have been trying to come up with a good GT for a while but everything I come up with is taken.

I am ready for a new one mmyself. I have run this one for so long. On Xbox i am using the same one. The names I wanted were taken also.

• 205. Re: "What the Hell Does Your Name Stand For Thread"
    triiviium-

One more thing to add, its so hard to go to another account just because all the achievements and purchases I have done on it.

• 206. Re: "What the Hell Does Your Name Stand For Thread"
    esmorgue

triiviium- wrote:

One more thing to add, its so hard to go to another account just because all the achievements and purchases I have done on it.

You would still have map packs under the another name. It is saved to the console.

• 207. Re: "What the Hell Does Your Name Stand For Thread"
    triiviium-

I know that, but im kind of OCD when it comes to keeping everything in the same place. The less accounts means less passwords and made up emails, lol.

• 208. Re: "What the Hell Does Your Name Stand For Thread"
    esmorgue

triiviium- wrote:

I know that, but im kind of OCD when it comes to keeping everything in the same place. The less accounts means less passwords and made up emails, lol.

Yeah the one the reasons I cant remember my actual OLD OLD profile for these forums. Or from CoD4 and W@W. Those were yrs and posts wasted.

• 209. Re: "What the Hell Does Your Name Stand For Thread"

Well, mines is pretty self explainatory.... wasn't too creative with mines.. but can u change it?? lol

1 19 20 21 22 23 Previous Next