1 5 6 7 8 9 10 Previous Next 95 Replies Latest reply: Feb 20, 2012 1:18 PM by agentdenny Go to original post RSS
  • 60. Re: Should the one who puts a player in Final Stand get the kill?

After thinking it over again, I agree that deathstreaks are the real issue at hand. It really sucks getting killed over and over again, but there shouldn't be a reward for it. I doubt they'll be removed, but imagine a MW game with no Final Stand.

• 61. Re: Should the one who puts a player in Final Stand get the kill?

ghorman wrote:

For the people who say "no" why?  Do you feel that you earn a kill because of one bullet?

No one earns kills in this easy game. The kill goes to the person who actually kills.

• 62. Re: Should the one who puts a player in Final Stand get the kill?

Its a 4/3 deathstreak!

STFU with how its shouldn't be in the game and realize it is and always will be in MW3. Hope for the future and deal with the present.

Their is no such thing in any FPS as killstealing. You can whine and cry about that but the fact is if you can kill fast enough and good enough no one will have time to finish what you couldn't. Besides that it will always happen, everyone's done it because half the time you may not know someone else it going for that specific kill and all live enemies are threats to everyone around them.

Why should anyone put themselves in danger just to hope you get the kill? Also if its a team effort who cares who gets the kill, the point is your TEAM got it. Anyone who complains about kill stealing is just selfish.

ALSO

Final Stand is COUNTERED by explosives, knifing, and headshots. I don't know why people on here are saying headshots don't work because they do. Go into a private match and split screen it and do it yourself.

The only possible thing they should do to change it is make it where it will not work if you get a kill before you go down. As it is now if you have Final Stand activated through dying 4/3 times, you can still use it that life no matter how many kills you get.

IF YOU CANNOT FINISH THE KILL THEN YOU DID NOT GET THE KILL!

Your all the same people who bitched in BLOP's about LS. Well its not a perk anymore and it requires dying in a row to be used. Its also still possible to be countered and they don't have full life when they drop, they have 1 life.

They are what other issues in this game and you people want to try and get an extra 80 points for something that may have happened a grand total of 20 times your whole time playing MW3? ******* sad!

• 63. Re: Should the one who puts a player in Final Stand get the kill?

Zurikon wrote:

Their is no such thing in any FPS as killstealing.

Also if its a team effort who cares who gets the kill, the point is your TEAM got it. Anyone who complains about kill stealing is just selfish.

Someone didn't read my posts above.  As soon as he's shown he's coming after your leftovers like the bottom feeding scum that he is, he's no longer included in the "team" except by technicality.  He's the one who made it not be a team effort.  This boy often costs the team, by over committing team resources to kill a downed man, rather than carry his own weight on seriously dangerous targets.

Anyhow, there is such a thing as kill stealing, it's a form of griefing.  What it's called is beside the point.  There are times when one is infuriated by the idiotic/cowardly/mean things a team mate will do, loosing all regard for the team game, he's playing solely for himself.  I just found a name for a certain type of leech player who's scrounges for easy kills purposefully avoiding real battle.

We all know, that in Cod, "team" is a very loose term unless you're playing with a dedicated group of players in a party. 

Also, your argument is fail in it's simplicity, "What do you care if the team gets the kill", it cuts both ways you see.  What do YOU care if it's changed?  Selfish prick!

See, makes it a moot argument.

Team games shouldn't be about individual performance(but they are, due to the need to grind out XP, and false importance placed on personal stats). A true team mate would allow for everyone on their team to advance and level.  These scavenging pests don't do that, they take every opportunity to intrude on another's area, in such a way as to make the team worse as a whole.  Got no run and gun skills?  Camp your corner, that's fine, back yourself into a hole with a shotgun sticking out.  Keep your k/D atleast high enough to not cost the team the win.  That's the respectable thing to do.  Competing with team-mates by being an offensive prick is counter intuitive to the team-play dynamic.

None of us need a boot licking mongrel following us around trying to take the last bite of our steak BEFORE we attempt to hand it over.  Even most dogs understand that is wrong.

Some of you people really are cretin low life's for not understanding that topic.

Lead, follow, or get out of the way.  Don't try to do the first two, and refuse to do the third, it's cheap and selfish.

• 64. Re: Should the one who puts a player in Final Stand get the kill?

The annoying thing is you did all the work to kill the person but they have a deathstreak on which was a terrible idea to bring back anyway and anything that causes the slightest damage can steal the kill from you even a stun or flash will steal your kill if you put him in final stand. You deserve the kill not the person who put 1 bullet in him.

• 65. Re: Should the one who puts a player in Final Stand get the kill?
    NIGHTSTALKERUP

bitesizecrayons wrote:

It's not a huge deal in MW 3, since Final Stand is now restricted to death streaks (thankfully!). But let's be honest, it's still annoying putting someone into FS only to get an assist if you're not the one to finish them. As per one of the updates in Black Ops, it was the player who put the other player into Second Chance who received credit for the kill if someone else finished them, and I think MW 3 should follow suit. Sorry if I'm not the first to post this topic, but I'd like some opinions.

you should get more than an assist as in BLOPS but more importantly, it shouldn't even be in the game period.

• 66. Re: Should the one who puts a player in Final Stand get the kill?
    rankismet

ghorman wrote:

For the people who say "no" why?  Do you feel that you earn a kill because of one bullet?

Was he dead? No.

Can he get up? Yes.

Want the kill...? Kill him. Quit wounding him.

• 67. Re: Should the one who puts a player in Final Stand get the kill?
    limonaid

You cannot give credit the kill... because potentially he could survive long enough to self-revive. I've seen the scenario hundreds of times...

Guy 1 is fighting two Enemies. Guy gets injured and goes into Final Stand, but manages to kill both enemies and nobody shows up to finish him off for whatever reason.

Why get the credit but not the kill?

• 68. Re: Should the one who puts a player in Final Stand get the kill?

I guess there's no such thing as care package stealing either huh?

It's all for the team right? Who cares that you killed enough people to get the care package, stop being so selfish and let the other teammates have a little fun with all the work you put in.

So what if you downed the guy at a distance behind cover and some guy happens to run over or randomly toss a flashbang and take the kill. That's selfish that you don't want that guy to get easy kills. I mean he would totally throw you his care package if he received it from killing your downed enemy. We are a family here guys.

I mean, why even bother trying to make every kill count? All you get are stupid killstreaks that just take kills from other people. That's selfish that you want to kill the enemy from an air plane while all those guys are stuck on the ground having to shoot with regular guns.

You guys should be ashamed of yourselves. I mean, look how many times you killed the poor kid? You made him go into a last stand deathstreak. The least you could do is let someone else kill him while he's on the ground.

Stop wasting so much time having to worry about killing mulitple enemies at once from bad spawns. If you manage to down a guy, forget about all the other guys that are out to kill you, give all your love and care to that one downed guy that you can't even see anymore. Let your teammates get the other guys coming after you. Can't you take solice in the fact that you died to make sure that guy on the ground was shown all of your attention in a time of danger?

Why can't you guys just share more? Friendship will level you up so much faster than xp.

Come one guys. . . x's and o's. . . no x's and p's

• 69. Re: Should the one who puts a player in Final Stand get the kill?
    mjw3786

agree but don't care as this doesn't happen frequently enough to be an issue in this game.

if you're constantly beating teams this badly that they're in final stand the whole match i question your motives in party selection and matchmaking.

yes i'm calling you out if you let the worst player on your FL find a game then join on him to purposely get in a lobby with people much worse than you.

1 5 6 7 8 9 10 Previous Next