6 Replies Latest reply: Jan 12, 2013 3:38 PM by BUJIL0U RSS

How do i get my videos off Call Of Duty elite so that i can edit them

If anyone out there knows how to get videos from my Call Of Duty elite page to my desktop  could they please tell me.

I know that you can get them straight to youtube but it dosent come up with link to youtube and i would like to edit them before i post them on youtube

• Re: How do i get my videos off Call Of Duty elite so that i can edit them

You can't. One solution would be to download the clips off youtube and edit them but us PS3 Elite Premium users only get 360p when we were advertised 720p... Activision fully lied false advertising, its been over a month now and its still not here. So the quality would be really bad so yeah

The quality isnt what was promised, but you can download from youtube or use the crappy little editor on you tube, and set the small clips to "unlisted"

youtube.com/editor

I convert them off youtube to my desktop using ClipConverter then edit them. Once ive done that i upload them to Youtube nd deleate da other one/ones. Hope dis helps

dszwec

Use a Capture Card whilst you play the replay back or you can do it live up to you .

You can pick a low 360p quality one up for about 15-20 quid or a full HD one if you have the money for somewhere in the hundreds.

Hope this helped.

ryanjm58

You have several options ranging in expense, efficiency and quality of video.

1. You may upload the clips from your personal vault to youtube and get quality like this montage I put together: http://youtu.be/Gct3CgCD48E

To do this you must select "play" in a gameplay file in the theater or vault, then record a clip or series of clips. If you are a premium elite member, the clips must be 59 seconds or shorter. If you are a regular member they must be 29 seconds or shorter. Once you are satisfied with your recorded clips, select upload clips. Once uploaded, go to your vault, select the recently uploaded clip and select "render." The video will play back and then a prompt will pop up that reads 0% uploaded. This screen will be up for several minutes and is somewhat deceiving because it won't update to say, 50 or 90%. It'll read 0% until a new message pops up saying it's done.

Once done, you can use the Youtube video editor to put the clips together and download them on your Mac or PC and fine-tune with third-party software (that's how I made the previously included clip.

2. Use a cheap ($30-40) standard definition recording card ala Dazzle Premium HD. I uploaded this clip using a Dazzle: http://youtu.be/zZyhY7V88y4. Don't let the description fool you, even the platinum Dazzle HD will not upload in 720 or 1080. It'll still be standard def. To record this I simply went to theater mode, picked out the game file I wanted and played it.

3. Use an expensive capture card or passthrough device ala Black Magic or Hauppauge HD PVR ($200+ and up). To get real HD quality like the reknown gamer/youtubers this is really the only option. I saved up a little and had some Christmas cash I pooled to pick up my HD PVR today, so I'll be throwing up some quality vids when I get home from Christmas vacation.