8 Replies Latest reply: Dec 29, 2011 9:18 AM by hyper72 RSS

Multi Kill AirDrop Trap

• Re: Multi Kill AirDrop Trap

lol nice!  have that done to me running by someone who is getting those...lol

Gotta love Christmas noobs!

malditor

I miss hacker, in black ops my friend hacked a sentry gun that was guarding a care package after he killed the guy who called it in on stadium. He got like 5 kills off the sentry gun and a quad kill from the hacked care package. We were laughing our asses off watching the killfeed. This game I can almost always tell if a package is fake or not, it's obvious because they never bother with it after dropping the smoke. When I see someone drop one on my team I act like I'm guarding it at least, to lure them in to a sense that it's real.

Airdrop Traps I must say requires the most skill to use in the Support strike package.  It's all about how you market the package and how dumb your enemy team is.  When you use Airdrop Traps the best way to get your enemy to buy it is to hide in a corner but drop it in an active area of the map or near an objective, then intentially go out into the open in your enemy's LoS and go prone.  If the enemy kills you and clears the area around the trap there's a good chance they're going to believe it's real.

Airdrop Traps require teamwork to master.  A good trick me and my friends like to use is whenever one of my friends get a Care Package me and another of my friends drops two Airdrop Traps next to the CP (all of this is in an open area), then have my friend go prone and pretend to get an Airdrop Trap when an enemy kills him, then the enemy gets greedy and tries to snatch the trap when... BOOM!

But a good trick to detect Airdrop Traps without SitRep is that Care Packages takes 5 seconds to collect, while traps take only 3. So count a second and if the collection bar is at 1/3 than it's a trap, if it's 1/5 than it's a legitimate CP.

neoreaper

got 6 kills with one in dome