1 2 3 4 5 6 Previous Next 76 Replies Latest reply: May 19, 2012 6:53 AM by opdrams19 Go to original post RSS
  • 30. Re: MW3 GOOD NEWS STORIES
    gallp13

Nice tip thx this is definitely on my little list of trick n tip to try. ;)

• 31. Re: MW3 GOOD NEWS STORIES

It's nice to see a thread like this going. In previous COD's, I used to come on the forums and read about new tactics and get new ideas on how to improve my gameplay. Now, it seems that the vast majority of the threads are sooooo negative.

I understand that not everyone is happy. I personally have some issues with the game, but it's ok. I still get entertainment from playing it. For me, the fun outweighs the bad. I'll keep my fingers crossed that the problems I have with the game get fixed.

• 32. Re: MW3 GOOD NEWS STORIES
    gallp13

Agree. Just had a 2 hour session lag was Ok and even go a 3 person close qtrs kill while flash blind. The old spray and pray FAD didn't let me doen. Saved in theatre and my vault as well or have the proof.;) ha

• 33. Re: MW3 GOOD NEWS STORIES
    JEadz

its bee ngoing pretty sweet for me lately .

a good moment last night was me and a couple of friends playing TDM on Underground and my mate (who has a far better K:D, Average Score and overall stats) picked up my model 1887 (my mates always rip on me for using it) a feww seconds later you hear him say "eeeewwww how the **** do you use this" before he said this i think i was something like 4-4, I ended the game on 21-7.

got yet another collateral with my model last night (sooo close to a triple )

ooo a few days ago me and 4 other friends joined a drop zone game that had been going on for some time and we replaced a team that backed out, the score was 1500 - 6200, we brought it back and beat the other team something like 7500 - 6500

• 34. Re: MW3 GOOD NEWS STORIES
    gallp13

Nice......don't use the the 1887 my self not really a SG user. But now have it on my list to give it a try. Nice story.

Others.........?

• 35. Re: MW3 GOOD NEWS STORIES
    NIGHTSTALKERUP

i am now at prestige 4 lvl 9, i have the gear and guns i want unlocked, i have an extra class unlocked and according to ELITE it will take me 83 years to reach prestige 5 lvl 1! 

DAMN!

i knew i would die before they got it fixed! 

• 36. Re: MW3 GOOD NEWS STORIES
    JEadz

The Model I find fun to use, makes me feel like Arny in Terminator 2 lol! or a cowboy and thats pretty much how i play with it to! . Run around loads, sometimes it works, other times it doesn't, you get that proper "ohh...sh.." moment when your running down a long corridor and see someone with an AR or SMG and you know there is nothing you can as your SG is out of range. But yeah I enjoy it.

hmmmm other good stories....

ohhh yeah playing underground yday, having a pretty shitty match, eventually get a 4 KS with my ACR for my care package and get an Osprey Gunner in it and just obliterate the other team, i think i got 8-10 kills with it o_O.

Getting multi kills with a random placed Javelin on TDM is always funny to, got a couple of triples, nothing higher than that yet though

• 37. Re: MW3 GOOD NEWS STORIES

I aimed and shot some people.

They died.

It was amazing.

• 38. Re: MW3 GOOD NEWS STORIES
    gallp13

New Year MW3 party happening lots of fun with our friends ;) good times. Checking out Elite, YouTube on the big screen....It's A hoot watching Wiggy stroke out over BF3 spawns on the big screen...drink helps....random posts on the forums. Ha all still going strong...time to hope into a lobby.....

• 39. Re: MW3 GOOD NEWS STORIES

Glad to actually see some positive threads. This forum is for the most part just people complaining how bad MW3 is and it really isn't. It's a great game. Just frustrating but I still have alot of fun knifing in this game because it feels alot like CoD 4.

1 2 3 4 5 6 Previous Next