1 3 4 5 6 7 Previous Next 97 Replies Latest reply: Jan 26, 2012 1:44 AM by pet1555 Go to original post RSS
  • 40. Re: Banned from Xbox Live Due to Prestige Token Glitch <Video>

you can "lol" but i reached 10th prestige in mw3 the right way, prestiged in every call of duty, and am a founder, almost everyone i know has done the prestige token glitch to get a seemingly endless amount of double xp, and im guessing over half the community has done it.... a permaban or reset on all of the "rulebreakers" is highly unlikely, i know if i played this game for 100 hours just to lose all of my progress i wouldnt play this game ever again.

this game along with all the games being released should be thoroughly tested, and bug-free before their release, i deserve what i pay for.

• 41. Re: Banned from Xbox Live Due to Prestige Token Glitch <Video>

I can and will lol. If you violate terms and conditions the correct action can and will be taken. You shouldn't be going around telling people what Activision will or won't do. Even (most) Activision employees don't know.

• 42. Re: Banned from Xbox Live Due to Prestige Token Glitch <Video>

Ok, you got me cool guy. they might ban everyone that did the prestige token glitch, they might not. but from a marketing stand point bans and resets are highly unlikely, activision likes their money.

• 43. Re: Banned from Xbox Live Due to Prestige Token Glitch <Video>

I have no idea what they will or won't do. Neither do you. Right? That's my point here.

G IH IA IN ID II already posted that they would all get 2 day bans and stat resets. He DOES work for the game. So honestly, who are you asking the community to believe?

• 44. Re: Banned from Xbox Live Due to Prestige Token Glitch <Video>

i just agreed with you, calm down buddy.

i heard namedropping is cool though, it looks good on you pal, keep up the good work .

• 45. Re: Banned from Xbox Live Due to Prestige Token Glitch <Video>

Yes, because I'm claiming to know him right? No. I'm reading the forums just like you. He posted about it. I'm just informing you since you decided to post your uninformed opinion on Activision's policies. Your sarcasm is noted, I realize you think you know everything. In this case you do not. kthxbi

• 46. Re: Banned from Xbox Live Due to Prestige Token Glitch <Video>

but fyi my original arguement was about mw3 being set on shelves before it was ready, and that game breaking glitches should not exist. maybe you should learn to read.

your douchiness is also noted perryll... "kthnxbi" to you too kid. or i mean "ttyl d00d lol"

• 47. Re: Banned from Xbox Live Due to Prestige Token Glitch <Video>

Maybe you should make a better game then. Since your so well-versed on when a game should go on the shelves. My "douchiness" was in response to your own. If your original argument has nothing to do with the thread, why are you even posting in the first place?

• 48. Re: Banned from Xbox Live Due to Prestige Token Glitch <Video>
    starbuckfrack

tcraynet.

You may want to read the MS Terms of use , the COC and Activisions Terms (which MS also tells you to read).

You agreed not to cheat, mod , hack , glitch any software used on the XBL service. You also agreed that any action you DO take is YOUR fault and not the developers and not Micrososfts fault . So maybe you should learn to read.

When you made your Gamertag you clicked "I agree". Regardless if you feel some of the Terms are stupid or unfair YOU still clicked that you agree. At that point you agreed that Microsoft, Activision, EA, and any other game companies can ban you for any violation. If you didnt agree then you should have went out and bought a DS.

so you cant agree to the terms and then turn around and disagree.

The more lines in gamecode the more bugs that show up. This is not a program designed to say "Hello world", which BTW can STILL be hacked. This is a few million lines of code. No software is or will ever be perfect. No software will EVER be unhackable. It was made by humans and can be cracked by humans.

Would you blame the supermarket because you decided to steal and eat an apple while shopping ? Then hide it behind the cereal boxes when youre done ?

You are just like all the other degenerates out there that slander others because you do wrong instead of looking in a mirror. But once you do get caught you will be begging on the XBL forums for your Gamertag back.

• 49. Re: Banned from Xbox Live Due to Prestige Token Glitch <Video>

You are awesome. Best way it could be put.

1 3 4 5 6 7 Previous Next