1 6 7 8 9 10 Previous Next 129 Replies Latest reply: Jun 29, 2012 2:03 PM by BenjyBangz Go to original post RSS
  • 70. Re: Advanced UAV Should Show Assassin Users

How about using the support killstreak of UAV and CUAV with the third blank. This would put you on and even playing field. If they don't show up on your mini map, then just know out their Mini map with the CUAV. It not hard to get at least 3 CUAV per game.

• 71. Re: Advanced UAV Should Show Assassin Users

I never "harrased" you, but if it helps you sleep tight.

• 72. Re: Advanced UAV Should Show Assassin Users

Agreed with Missing Snorlax. Marksman is amazing even on SMG's.
    It doesn't just increase your ability to see people at longer ranges but at a wider angle as well.
    There's been countless times where I've been saved by it.. much more useful any any other perk for general use.
    Though theres always Sitrep pro as a good alternative.
    And Steady aim is great for shotguns
    And Stalkers good for on-gaurd attack classes or slow moving ADS weapons (such as LMG's, ACOG Snipers)

I would say assassins a bit OP, but it could easily be fixed if they made scavenger pro give the SMAW 2 shots instead of one.. similar to BO.

• 73. Re: Advanced UAV Should Show Assassin Users

Eh... I don't see it being used that much. But I guess it's pretty overpowered, they didn't really need to give it resistance to EMPs and CUAVs, it was good enough at just UAVs, thermal scopes, hearbeat monitors and the countless amount of other stuff it's resistant to.

• 74. Re: Advanced UAV Should Show Assassin Users
    nuttin2say

Assassin is just fine the way it is.

Hopefully no one believes that it is a "most used" perk. By far Hardline is the most used Tier 2 perk and for several good reasons.

• 75. Re: Advanced UAV Should Show Assassin Users

Because the recon drone, and recon aren't enough right?

Whats Blast Shield counter? Nothing, why aren't you complaining about that

Also 3 UAVs = AUAV, Spamming a 3 killstreak should not allow you to view Assassin users. Stop calling others trash when you complain about minor things.

• 76. Re: Advanced UAV Should Show Assassin Users

You know what this is? *rubs thumb and fore finger together* It's the world's smallest violin and it's playing just for you.

• 77. Re: Advanced UAV Should Show Assassin Users
    nuttin2say

fantasmo wrote:

Because the recon drone, and recon aren't enough right?

Whats Blast Shield counter? Nothing, why aren't you complaining about that

Also 3 UAVs = AUAV, Spamming a 3 killstreak should not allow you to view Assassin users. Stop calling others trash when you complain about minor things.

Hell, there's more than just those things to counter Assassin. I had created a thread on it a week or so ago.

Too true about the spamming UAVs ...

You can actually run UAV as your only kill streak and in Domination have an AUAV up within 4 kills. Be a part of capping 2 points, get four kills - that's six "kills" toward your UAVs ... aka, three UAVs ... which is your AUAV without any assistance at all.

I've been running a 3-4-5 set up with Hardline that is totally wreaking havoc on opponents. Every 4 kills you have a whole new set of kill streaks to reign down. One of those counts towards more kill streaks almost guaranteeing a 10 to 12 kill streak per life. Usually it comes fast enough, like I said, I'm throwing up AUAVs without team assistance.

LMAO at people either using Assassin or thinking Assassin is an OP perk.

• 78. Re: Advanced UAV Should Show Assassin Users

The AUAV should show assassin players. Assassin already has  a lot of pros so why not? besides you can shoot AUAVs down.

• 79. Re: Advanced UAV Should Show Assassin Users

Whats the point of Assassin then, it counters UAV? AUAV is a 12 killstreak in SUPPORT. If it was assualt fine but no not in this circumstances.

1 6 7 8 9 10 Previous Next