1 3 4 5 6 7 8 Previous Next 76 Replies Latest reply: May 19, 2012 6:53 AM by opdrams19 Go to original post RSS
  • 40. Re: MW3 GOOD NEWS STORIES
    gallp13

Cheers Wong all the lads at the party just heeled out Happy New Year....excitable bunch....;)

• 41. Re: MW3 GOOD NEWS STORIES
    gallp13

Oops yelled not heeled we've had a few sherbets ;)

• 42. Re: MW3 GOOD NEWS STORIES

kholland65 wrote:

I cannot add to this this thread as this game leaves me with no good stories.  Only reason I still play this game is because my friends do and its the only real legimately popular and competative FPS aside from maybe halo which is even worse. 

There are a couple other games out there with a "3" after thier names...Expand and play other things....It's hard for some cod players to do because of years of playing the same thing, the same way all the time...... Other games on the market are VERY GOOD....Here's the problem...THEY ARE DIFFERENT!!

• 43. Re: MW3 GOOD NEWS STORIES
    blueliquidised

I've already mentioned this, but I'm happy with my current team I play with. All of our individual playstyles simply match perfectly to support each eachother. So far, my win streak is at 69 and counting. Another team member just ended his on 110 games undeafeated - quite an achievement in my book!

• 44. Re: MW3 GOOD NEWS STORIES
    gallp13

STREWTH! 110.... 69 and counting.....magic stuff....I play as a random...so 3 in a row is an achievement for me...still I like playing as a random I have met some great people and made some new friends....the social side of this game is lots of fun...as you can tell.

• 45. Re: MW3 GOOD NEWS STORIES

I finally put a crew of about 5 guys I play with regularly which can take some of the sting of a bad connection and an amazing knack for bad luck.

I mean reall,y I can camp and never see anyone and as soon as I stand up get shot by a guy I would have killed if only I had stayed down.

This happens repeatedly and the guys razz me about it. It makes for a fun night instead of a raise in blood pressure.

• 46. Re: MW3 GOOD NEWS STORIES
    gallp13

Camp guards a cap point of course, which of course is not camping. I swear to God, I do the same, no threat no kills, the second I get up boom. Get my head blow off. Sh*t me no end;

• 47. Re: MW3 GOOD NEWS STORIES
    gallp13

Spent and enjoyable 1 or 2 using SMGs to game the achievements and rank up. Nice change from my ARs. Held my own (now now...) against a few SGs and FMGs too.

• 48. Re: MW3 GOOD NEWS STORIES

Best for me today was that I posted about my chat not working right, and someone actually had an answer for me and it worked  : )   But the best thing i found out about playing the game was when I stumbled across a legit leveling guide that a PS3 player posted on our forums about using a certin build to boost max Xp gain on KC matches (which IMO tac inserts should be banned from KC!!)  Here is the link, if it works http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tbQRN6SeK_U   Enjoy the Video, and I hope you guys try it out and enjoy it as much as I do!  After I started using it and got used to playing that way, I went from Prestige 2 lvl 37 to Prestige 5 lvl 57 in about 3 days (2 1/2 hrs or so of actual play time each day) Im averageing about 30k  XP from each match!

• 49. Re: MW3 GOOD NEWS STORIES
    gallp13

V nice and thx for the link will enjoy the read. Most thoughtful.. Happy hols to you and your family ;)

1 3 4 5 6 7 8 Previous Next