1 6 7 8 9 10 Previous Next 97 Replies Latest reply: Jan 26, 2012 1:44 AM by pet1555 Go to original post RSS
  • 70. Re: Banned from Xbox Live Due to Prestige Token Glitch <Video>
    mdub

starbuckfrack wrote:

greencoffin72

The bans arent free. Free would be like "no purchase neccesary "

You have to pay 60 bucks up front for the priviledge to be one of the lucky ones

The requirements are

1 ) 60 bucks paid up front

2 ) Total lack of common sense

3 ) A PC that can access youtube and hacker/ cheater sites

You become a Prime Member if you meet at least 3 of the following

1 ) Xs in your Gamertag

2 ) Some form of "scope" in your Gametag

3 ) Some form of "legit" in your Gamertag

4 ) Your dad pays Microsoft for you

5 ) A referral from a freind who says its OK to cheat mod or hack

6 ) Had at least one peenie emblem in the past

7 ) The ability to blame the game for the reason you cheat / mod / glitch

8 ) The ability to curse at others for telling you the truth

9 ) You have heard of millions of other gamers who did this and didnt get banned

10 ) The mutant power to not see evidence right in front of you that it is wrong

What you are doing is false advertising

Can I buy you a beer???? LOL!!!!!!

• 71. Re: Banned from Xbox Live Due to Prestige Token Glitch <Video>
    starbuckfrack

I aready got one mdub.

I sent you a forum request with my gamertag in the notes. Hope to play BF3 or MW3 sometime.

Then you can buy me a virtual beer when we kick noobs tails

God I cant believe my upper keys one thru nine are faulty today !!!! and the eclamation point too !!!!!!!

Fixed it with my head !

• 72. Re: Banned from Xbox Live Due to Prestige Token Glitch <Video>
    mdub

starbuckfrack wrote:

I aready got one mdub.

I sent you a forum request with my gamertag in the notes. Hope to play BF3 or MW3 sometime.

Then you can buy me a virtual beer when we kick noobs tails

God I cant believe my upper keys one thru nine are faulty today !!!! and the eclamation point too !!!!!!!

Fixed it with my head !

You got it!

• 73. Re: Banned from Xbox Live Due to Prestige Token Glitch <Video>

Must have been one of your friends! That's why u get mad at the post! Ur a moderator I get that and YOU SHOULD KNOW THE RULES but for everybody else it's just words that hardly anybody reads when they sign papers or online agreement! So u think what u want jack, my post are gone off this but not many so try to stop me! U can't threaten me with crooked teeth cause I'll knock them out virtually!

• 74. Re: Banned from Xbox Live Due to Prestige Token Glitch <Video>

Mate good post, but is it really fair that your xbo gets banned because of IW's cock up? Food for thought I mean obviously it breaks all the code of conduct etc etc but they've had like 2 years since mw3 to get this right honestly somebody ain't doing there job right!

• 75. Re: Banned from Xbox Live Due to Prestige Token Glitch <Video>
    starbuckfrack

Tnutz

I never said I was a moderator here because I am not a moderator hear. If you knew how to read you would have noticed in my first post I said that I was trying to help you before a moderator will see it . If I was a moderator then I would have immediately removed it without warning. I would have banned you from the forum if I was a moderator just for arguing with me.

I swear some people dont even use the brains that god gave them. No where did I say I was a moderator and my posts even show who IS a moderator at least 4 or 5 posts. And you still cant see that.

As for knowing the rules it doesnt take that much effort to actually read. It also doesnt take much effort when someone tries to help and say "You cant do that". At that point you could have read the terms THEN. I already told you that it was a policy violation about a dozen times. Even a person with the lowest IQ would have gotten the fact it was wrong when I quoted a moderators other posts.

as for "its only words" well regardless if you read the agreements or not is not anyones problems but your own. You decide not to look at it then you suffer the consequences when you do wrong. The "I didnt know it was wrong" excuse still wouldnt matter. You still signed the agreement when you clicked "I agree" regardless if you read it or not. You still clicked "I Agree" regardless if you think the rules are stupid or not. On Xbox Live you are invited to use their service so you must follow their rules or get kicked out. In this forum you are invited to use Activisions forum and you must follow their rules or get kicked out.

Breaking the rules is still breaking the rules regardless if you choose to ignore what they are. Or in your case you dont know how to read which you have already proven when you couldnt even read the 4 moderators links I posted.

The tough guy attitude you have posting in a forum died out the second day the military invented their form of the internet. Get over it your not impressing anyone but yourself. At least real tough talkers can use their brains to outwit somebody.

• 76. Re: Banned from Xbox Live Due to Prestige Token Glitch <Video>
    deadpixe1

Lol u guys need to get out more and police forums less. So sad.

• 77. Re: Banned from Xbox Live Due to Prestige Token Glitch <Video>

WOW this sure blew up. Thanks for all the comments. And I wish the best to Pet1555.

• 78. Re: Banned from Xbox Live Due to Prestige Token Glitch <Video>

u shouldnt of done it simple

• 79. Re: Banned from Xbox Live Due to Prestige Token Glitch <Video>
    ragemode_E

Nothing starts off a good morning then a cup of coffee and reading that IW/Activision and console manufacturers are being proactive against cheaters..

Thats good coffee..

-http://www.youtube.com/user/ragemodeengage

1 6 7 8 9 10 Previous Next