14 Replies Latest reply: Jan 3, 2012 7:10 PM by platinumb RSS

No Excuses COD Gamers!

Izjar11

Some of you might relate to what I write others will be baffled at it, but here goes:

I take complete responsibility for everything that happens to me in this game, GOOD OR BAD!

I feel from threading about and listening to others as I play the game that the outcome of each individuals game is a direct outcome of your attitude towards the game, even when I run into that annoying camper, that good sniper who caught me, or running into a claymore, getting tagged by a recon drone, everything that happens its a matter of how you address the bombardment of "annoyance" "failures" "wins" "streaks" "styles".  My point to all this is by changing your negative thoughts with productive - aggressive ones you can change the Tempo of a game! Can you?

• Re: No Excuses COD Gamers!

i have already frng shui'ed my game room and i burn insence while playing, i keep my positive chi strong but the lag still happends

Its a game, It cant be fun hiding in a corner for a kill. How can you take pride in that kind of play.

Its a game, It cant be fun hiding in a corner for a kill. How can you take pride in that kind of play.

What about when this happens?

Izjar11

I've seen that video, very funny. What about it? Dude got shot after spawning. Again, taking the different approach will improve your game. Try it bro.

Oh I dont actually rage on this game or anything. I totally agree with you that getting pissed off will ruin your gameplay.  I still find myself playing this game less and less because of bad coding tho

Izjar11

Yea, I wouldn't recommend anyone play this game none stop. We all need to break away from it, boredom from abuse is natural.

Yes but my point is how boring its getting for me and also distasteful. I used to be able to play 5-6 hours no problem, anymore I cant get past 45 minutes. Im just seriously disappointed with the occurrence of strange glitches (and glitchers) that I encounter within a 45 minute time span. This game has some of the worst exploitable glitches I have ever seen in any game.

Duplicate killstreaks and Invisibility for example. These are not hackers, its bad coding. Considering that this game has the EXACT same engine as cod4 and mw2 I dont understand how they could have messed up this bad.

I love this game, and I hate it aswell

mischaelite

No the coding is updated, current one is using its own engine like MW2 did. This one is however called "The MW3 engine" instead of IW 5.0 probably because of courtesy towards Sledgehammer Games.

MW2 also had its own engine. Currently the only ones still running on the old CoD4 engines are the work by Treyarc who still though outdated, surprisingly used it for Black Ops as late as 2010.

It is not in my powers to stop the game from spawing me into deaths. That is the developers' problems.

esmorgue

@Plati: That and the prone glitching. The heat seeking bullets. other things that have me ready for Resident Evil. CoD 4 thru to MW2 kept me on the stick. Now since BlackOps...I always anticipate another game.

esmorgue wrote:

@Plati: That and the prone glitching. The heat seeking bullets. other things that have me ready for Resident Evil. CoD 4 thru to MW2 kept me on the stick. Now since BlackOps...I always anticipate another game.

I feel your pain, bro. It is why I stick to BF3 as my main game now. Less annoying Lag Comp and constant deaths to spawns, FMG Akimbo, morons feeding the enemy UAVs, and more Lag Comp. 

Every time I try MW3, every game is something dumb going on.