1 2 3 4 Previous Next 63 Replies Latest reply: Jul 9, 2012 10:59 PM by Blackwaves Go to original post RSS
  • 10. Re: 2easy Recruiting! 2.0 + k/d
    RAMBONER

You crack me up sniping....wish you played so we could hit it up....

• 11. Re: 2easy Recruiting! 2.0 + k/d

Ppl who camp have 2 kds and garbage win loss. No skill in that. Low win loss and High kd means Im sending you a mssg when you dashboard out of the game. Its more important to play for the win. Anyone can sit in a corner and manage a 2 kd. Nice win loss...mines better. 2 kd is easy...I rush snipe for my first 4 prestiges and have that. You should premote wins over kd, only little kids care about kd. All the ppl I play with have 2-4 kds but have no problem taking a death for a win. Cause who cares if you go 20-3 if you sat in your spawn in DOM. Id cut my KD in half if I could get all the times ppl pulled plug  on me and gave me a loss.

• 12. Re: 2easy Recruiting! 2.0 + k/d

KD:2.56

WL:3.21

PSN:CraZii_ProDz

Thanks.

• 13. Re: 2easy Recruiting! 2.0 + k/d

ill look you up

• 14. Re: 2easy Recruiting! 2.0 + k/d

@thisguygotcha. Many game modes like hardcore snd, headquarters etc. All people do is camp. Even if you camp that doesn't mean your gonna have a 2.0 k/d lol. Trust me ive gone agaisnt many hardcore campers w negative k/ds. Also there are several legit players who run and gun and still manage to soar above a 2.0 k/d. Im one of them lol. So your comments not only insult me but also insults all of them.For example when we have a full 6 man party our tdm games have lasted like 3 to 4 min (fastest game ive been in was like 2 n half minutes) Final score 7500 to 300 lol. You can not accomplish that by camping the whole time.At the end of the day me and my clan have our idea of what we want our clan to become. So far we win dam near any game when were a team. We mostly do tdm, kill confrimed, domination, ground war private lobbies etc. We are determined to grow as a clan and become one of the top ranked clans. Good luck to anyone one else who starts a clan and no matter what crazy requirements are set. I would respect them enough to if i didnt agreee. I wouldn't even bother to make a comment to them. Thank you.

• 15. Re: 2easy Recruiting! 2.0 + k/d

Im not saying your campers at all. All im saying this game is to easy to camp to get a 2kd. Im just trying to help you and your clan out to be 1337 and hope you take a little more pride in the ppl you allow into your clans. Nice, let me know when youve shut a team out in TDM. I havent done it yet in MW3 but I can show you 20 games in blops when my clan has accomplished that. 75-1 is our best score so far in MW3.

Btw its funny you need your clan to win almost everygame you are together. I win everygame with my clan and win almost everygame when im solo.

Just look at Crazi_Prodz thats what I look for. Good KD, Good WL. No scrub there.

• 16. Re: 2easy Recruiting! 2.0 + k/d

I agree mw3 has it ups and downs. I dont see many people who are gonna stop playing it. Oh yea i play solo alot too. Why my win loss is lower than some of the others. Actually i average 25 kills a game when i run solo. Then like 15 while in the party. Really we just want a communtity of mature and good players. Someone having a 2.0 k/d to us just says they can hold thier own when the match hits the fan.In other words, its eaiser to find good players when they have a k/d similiar to mine Its true there are a ton off great players with below 2.00 k/d. i have alot on my frieneds lists kudos to them,.

• 17. Re: 2easy Recruiting! 2.0 + k/d

love the Clan name! i want in but any player is good....you just got to be better... not saying im the **** but just look me up.... Just_Xiong

• 18. Re: 2easy Recruiting! 2.0 + k/d

love the Clan name! i want in. but any player is good....you just got to be better... not saying im the **** but just look me up.... Just_Xiong im nothing short of noob like...

• 19. Re: 2easy Recruiting! 2.0 + k/d
    Snipingdbag

Yeah, tell / message me your psn, I’ll add you, but please don’t give away my psn for mw3 on the forums, having near 3000 posts on a forum about a game is not something to be proud of lmao.

1 2 3 4 Previous Next