8 Replies Latest reply: Feb 16, 2012 12:42 PM by mithbtX RSS

MULTIPLAYER PROBLEM PS3

Untill 31 December  i was playing the game online, now ,when is conecting to the server i get this error : The Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 server is not avaible at this time.Please try aagain later or visit http://www.callofduty.com/mw3/status for updates .

And some times when i let the multiplayer menu open, after a long time, like 30-60 min i can enter to play online , but only sometimes. I know that this is the 2nd time i post a subject like this but i still need a little help ,,,   thanks

• Re: MULTIPLAYER PROBLEM PS3

Unknown friend. Might have to contact Activision.

i sometimes have problems like this when i first sign into psn..it either wont let on PSN or says "connecting to server" on mw3. so i just turn PS3 off n on and do the same with my router then it works fine. might work for you, might not. worth a try though. good luck pal

that happens to me. what i usually do (it works for me) majority of the time that happens i just let it connect to server without touching anything (i usually brush my teeth or scan through channels for about 3-5mins) and it will end up with a error 312, after i just go to "play online" again and it lets me play online. goodluck bro!

I have that problem too. I already reinstall the game, but the problem still remains. Anyone can help.

Something funny about their network, that is for sure. I play on both PS3 and xBox 360, which I don't have problems on. 

I can get some people into a party, but others the system won't let me connect with.  We have a small, local clan, I can't connect with my son.  Each of us try to initiate a party, but it always errors out.  To connect, my other son or clan mates have to initiate the party. 

I have an open NAT, and the problem didn't start until recently.  I think one of the updates to 'fix matching' screwed it up.

I have no such problems on the xBox.

rwcgillam

Same problems with party play.  I posted my problems in the Tech forum but am being ignored....

We've been having issues with the party system since the last update, too. Some people will get the invite and drop right into the party, others will just time out and can never connect. Sometimes we can get around this by disbanding the party and having someone else send all the invites. I have no idea if this is related to the NAT or bandwidth available for the people we're trying to get into the party. There's just too many variables and not enough information to troubleshoot the issue from our end.