7 Replies Latest reply: Jan 8, 2012 9:18 AM by poison_pawn RSS

Clan Noob: We Came, We Saw, We Blew Ourselves Up

The infamous Clan Noob is back, and "recruiting" again.

Ever overcharge your grenade, and thought the kill cam was funny? Ever smoke grenade your team, because the can bounced off something and landed at your feet, and laughed when your teammates started throwing a fit? The you're just the soldier we're looking for!

We play games is if our lives actually did not depend on how good our stats are. And we like to play with people who don't have their heads up their bums.

This "clan" was born out of half-asleep sarcasm in the World at War days, and will forever be a sarcastic joke. But we are serious about having a good time in our spare time. We don't glitch or cheat at all. We kill people in any manner and with any weapon we see fir, and enjoy it when people complain about us taking them out with a lucky shot from the game's "noob" weapons and perks.

But for all the joking, some of us are actually getting pretty good. The teamwork aspect has helped tremendously, and added a whole new level of gameplay. We do not require a mic (Cactus...), but you will find it helpful, and you'll miss some good laughs if you don't wear one.

Requirements:

1. Must have a fkn sense of humor.

2. Must have a KDR over 0.00, unless you just got the game, in which case you will be on one month probation. If you can't raise yout KDR after one month, Dear Leader Gandivasong will step down, and you will take his place, because you are the unquestionable leader of all Noobs, and we salute you, sir.

3. No cheating of ANY kind. We all know what constitutes cheating.

4. No whining, unless others find your complaints amusing and you don't mind us calling you a cry baby.

5. No camping, unless you bring enough marshmallows for everyone, or that's what you want to do.

6. No sniping, unless you can actually aim well enough to occasionally kill someone. Or, if that's how you like to play.

7. Must have a fkn sense of humor.

8. No racism. This is a clan, not a klan. Go to hell you worthless rectum lickers.

9. No tanks or killstreaks, unless you are on my team, then go ahead, because I'm not using them. Never really enjoyed them. If you happen to be our opponent, you must notify my team of your position before firing.

10. All lists of clan rules will have an even number of items, otherwise it would be odd.

If you're interested in joining, head to clannoob.org and register at our forums. Introduce yourself. Posting naughty pictures of an ex or current girlfriend is not required, but it damn well should be. We also have an Elite Clan (clannoob.org), look us up and post on our wall if you're too chicken to visit our forums, or for God's sake if you have to, message me on PSN (SpurgeTheSarge). We don't have many XBox members, but you're welcome to join.

• Re: Clan Noob: We Came, We Saw, We Blew Ourselves Up

I never post because I'm not very "social" but I couldn't help myself when I saw this. It's clans like this that ruin the game. I hate it when I'm couching in my secret corner on Dome or any map for that matter and I hear people laughing and having a "good time". This is supposed to be war isn't it? That's why I try to intimidate people, tell them they suck or something, I mean that's the attitude you need in war. Maybe after I spawn kill you, I will go over and tea bag you which is the closest thing I think to being funny, but it's my way of saying you're sh*t. It's got my KDR to over 1.0 which I take very seriouly, you can't win a war by dying am I right? Who needs a clan or "Friends", I'm a one man killing machine! Who needs a headset for that matter, I tired of listening to yall, I usually just mute you anyway. Well you won't be laughing next time I snipe your ass. You probably let negros in there anyway.

Jesus. No one here has a sense of humor?

Well, it appears that the members of the CoD forums are racist, no sense of humor having, uptight tryhards. Good to know. Or they all have a KDR under 0.00, which is impressive.

Honestly I like it. I think its funny as hell. I just have fun playing the game,people are way too serious about a video game. I enjoy playing and kill people anyway possible,doesnt matter to me. Final stand is pretty good I think. Get a life people if its that big of a deal that people want to have fun

spurgethesarge wrote:

Well, it appears that the members of the CoD forums are racist, no sense of humor having, uptight tryhards. Good to know. Or they all have a KDR under 0.00, which is impressive.

Don't even pay attention to an idiot like that.

You know as well as I do he's a whining little b1tch; you know the one, that whines hax when ever he gets his a$$ handed to him. be cause he THINKS he's to good to beat (what a joker)

He's probably angry because he gets the boot all the time, for being such a duoche; and love IWnwt, just be cause no one can do anything about it.

He wouln't last two words in my server.

Keep up the good work:

I enjoy playing on your servers now and then. (there's a time to be serious, and a time to have fun; and the opporatetive word in video games is GAME)

Maybe we can get together some time, and have a friendly scrimmage

Keep fraggin'on Poison pawn