1 6 7 8 9 10 Previous Next 97 Replies Latest reply: Jan 26, 2012 1:44 AM by pet1555 Go to original post RSS
  • 80. Re: Banned from Xbox Live Due to Prestige Token Glitch <Video>

LOL this isn't my account which got banned. This is just a random person who I came across while on YouTube.

• 81. Re: Banned from Xbox Live Due to Prestige Token Glitch <Video>

Where is the part about glitching? There isnt.

• 82. Re: Banned from Xbox Live Due to Prestige Token Glitch <Video>
    dazzinthemix

1- you cannot get banned for glitching because you are not tampering with the software in any way!

2-this guy has been banned by microsoft not infinityward

3-he obviously has been hacking or tampering, plus it looks like a dummy account

which he has messed up on purpose

4-he is just scare mungering, because the video does not prove he was banned for the token glitch

5-if they don't want you to do it then they will patch it!

6-it is part of the game if there involves not tamping with the system or the svg etc...

• 83. Re: Banned from Xbox Live Due to Prestige Token Glitch <Video>
    dazzinthemix

1- you cannot get banned for glitching because you are not tampering with the software in any way!

3-he obviously has been hacking or tampering, plus it looks like a dummy account

4-he is just scare mungering, because the video does not prove he was banned for the token glitch

6-it is part of the game if there involves not tamping with the system or the svg etc...

• 84. Re: Banned from Xbox Live Due to Prestige Token Glitch <Video>
    dazzinthemix

• 85. Re: Banned from Xbox Live Due to Prestige Token Glitch <Video>

CHEATING is against the rules. This glitch involves cheating. Therefore, you'll get banned. End of story

• 86. Re: Banned from Xbox Live Due to Prestige Token Glitch <Video>

Firstly from my understanding,

1. The person is cheating in the game which is against the Code of Conduct within the Xbox Live Services.

2. He is banned from Xbox Live because he breached the XBL Code of Conduct while playing MW3. Which in my understanding, can still get you banned because you are using the XBL services WHILST playing a game.

3. You have no proper evidence that he has hacked or tampered with the console, so why automatically assume it.

4. Again, you assume.

5. I think we all think that... so what your saying is that, they WANT us to do the prestige token glitch?

6. Again, it is a form of cheating.

• 87. Re: Banned from Xbox Live Due to Prestige Token Glitch <Video>

Just to clear up a point here.

Users are not banned because they broke an agreement.  Any listing in the terms and conditions that you didn't read are merely simple warnings of things that WILL earn you a ban.

It has nothing to do with what users agree to.  Xbox and even IW have the simple right to deny service for any reason they see fit, just like any other service oriented business within the US.

Sure, there are exceptions, such as race creed and sex, of course, discrimination is not allowed.  It's action based, if you do anything that they don't like(hack, cheat, copyright infringement, harrass or abuse others, or whatever else sane people know better than to do), they have the right to give you the boot, either temporarily or permanently.

That's it.  The terms and conditions are simply a warning of what not to do.  Same as a warning label.  It's there for stupid people, and just about every warning they put there is because some jackhole decided it sounded like a good idea to do just that.

So yeah, you people that get banned, are really no different than people who choke to death on Preperation H because you decided to brush your teeth with it, or let their 2 year old drown in a 5 gallon bucket because it was "harmless" to let them play there, or decide to take a hairdryer into the bathtub to blow bubbles.  You all just Darwined yourselves from the ability to use whatever service you've been banned from.

• 88. Re: Banned from Xbox Live Due to Prestige Token Glitch <Video>

haha you just compared irl to a game

• 89. Re: Banned from Xbox Live Due to Prestige Token Glitch <Video>

I go to XBOX live forums sometimes and read thread # 14 and #15 for laughs.

Microsoft is not playing when they investigate TOU and COC. They validate it, or they don't.

If they validate it, they're ban hammer is coming down and coming down hard.

I am new to gaming starting with black ops. I'm a Veteran of the first gulf war so that makes me an older dude. I believe in doing the right thing. I won't go into it all. But I like everyone else spent their money and would like to have a good gaming experience. And believe me as slow as my reflexes are, my experience is already at a handicap.

I report any and all I suspect of cheating, boosting, glitching, and anything else that someone does other than regular game play that ruins my gaming experience.

I don't report to the game anymore, that is a joke. I report to Microsoft. They look and if they find, pow!

So don't do it. Got a video somewhere you all might enjoy hmmmm

1 6 7 8 9 10 Previous Next