1 4 5 6 7 8 Previous Next 70 Replies Latest reply: Jun 10, 2012 1:05 PM by RexDane Go to original post RSS
  • 60. Re: No revenge spawns? Bowling must be joking! w/Commentary
    schlag2dash

I don't think that anything that they do to the spawns are going to help until we get bigger maps. They are just too small and it allows for them to spawn behind the enemy. I had a match the other night on Mission. We started on the top of the hill. I died a few mins into it and spawned on the bottom with the other team. I was killed instantly. I then respawned with the rest of my teammates on the top of the hill again. I just don't get it... this game has me baffled....

• 61. Re: No revenge spawns? Bowling must be joking! w/Commentary

schlag2dash wrote:

I don't think that anything that they do to the spawns are going to help until we get bigger maps. They are just too small and it allows for them to spawn behind the enemy. I had a match the other night on Mission. We started on the top of the hill. I died a few mins into it and spawned on the bottom with the other team. I was killed instantly. I then respawned with the rest of my teammates on the top of the hill again. I just don't get it... this game has me baffled....

Bigger or at least less clutter. Even the stuff that isn't interactive has no need to be there in most cases.

• 62. Re: No revenge spawns? Bowling must be joking! w/Commentary
    schlag2dash

Yeah they throw so much stuff into this game that doesn't benefit you at all. You cant climb up on half of the stuff. In Blops or MW2 there so many diff options for you climb onto to gain diff advantage points. I feel like i am the smaller Mario trying to jump up onto the bricks but cant because I didn't get the mushroom. lol. is there a perk for that. Mushroom Perk. allows you to jump higher.

• 63. Re: No revenge spawns? Bowling must be joking! w/Commentary

schlag2dash wrote:

Yeah they throw so much stuff into this game that doesn't benefit you at all. You cant climb up on half of the stuff. In Blops or MW2 there so many diff options for you climb onto to gain diff advantage points. I feel like i am the smaller Mario trying to jump up onto the bricks but cant because I didn't get the mushroom. lol. is there a perk for that. Mushroom Perk. allows you to jump higher.

Now that's thinking outside the box. LMAO Literally!

• 64. Re: No revenge spawns? Bowling must be joking! w/Commentary

Liking the vids Wiggy, sums up everything to do with MW3 quite nicely.

Keep up the fine work.

• 65. Re: No revenge spawns? Bowling must be joking! w/Commentary

fonseca99 wrote:

Liking the vids Wiggy, sums up everything to do with MW3 quite nicely.

Keep up the fine work.

Complements from Fonzy is always much appreciated Sir.

• 66. Re: No revenge spawns? Bowling must be joking! w/Commentary

Regardless of the people who didn't "get" this video, Wiggy challenges you to have the visual of what happened when you see "please reconnect controller" at the end of the game, certainly your imagination doesn't have to run wild to figure it out.

LMAO

Boy was he pissed.

• 67. Re: No revenge spawns? Bowling must be joking! w/Commentary

I think this video is especially funny.  It appears to be two hillbillys playing MW3 and unable to figure out that they need to switch their class to defeat the Akimbos.  Still, like little mice, they keep running around doing the same thing over and over again without any analysis that what they're doing might not be effective, smart, or very strategic.  Easier to complain, I suppose, than to adjust to the game, compensate for other players' classes, and win.  That's the hillbilly way, though.

• 68. Re: No revenge spawns? Bowling must be joking! w/Commentary

I think this video is especially funny.  It appears to be two hillbillys playing MW3 and unable to figure out that they need to switch their class to defeat the Akimbos.  Still, like little mice, they keep running around doing the same thing over and over again without any analysis that what they're doing might not be effective, smart, or very strategic.  Easier to complain, I suppose, than to adjust to the game, compensate for other players' classes, and win.  That's the hillbilly way, though.

• 69. Re: No revenge spawns? Bowling must be joking! w/Commentary

ObsoleteBunion wrote:

It's ignorant to call Wiggy a "hillbilly" as Wiggy lives no where near a hill and certainly doesn't reside in one. Wiggy would assume that your ignorance is bliss considering the fact that not only is this thread about 4 months old, but you also failed to see the significance of the comedic element.

It's the obvious things that pass you by, isn't it?

1 4 5 6 7 8 Previous Next