41 Replies Latest reply: May 6, 2012 5:48 AM by Cod4beatscod8 RSS

demoted

i just got demoted what happens now?

• Re: demoted
    padiego

Nothing.

Ask rev to get back to your level.

i got demoted also in a team deathmatch i was lvl 56 and i didnt reach prestige yet! someone demoted me and reset my score to -9999999999

I can help you too, just send me your ally code as pm

i entered a match last night on my second wii. was lvl 32, died twice right away. got kicked.... now im 10/80 with 1100% complete. sucked the fun right out of that profile. so this may sound stupid but can anyone put me back to like lvl 32? no prestige or none of that. im an honest player and dont want people calling me a hack. i know 32 is only a few hours of play but i still think my lost work really sucks.

They can change your levels, but it messes your figures up. Id just start again mate, take you 1:30 hrs to get level 32 if you play team defender

Rev wont be helping anyone for a while, he`s very busy with school stuff and rightfully his parents are watching what he does with his time

yeah, i know man but this is my sons account and he dosent play alot. no big ill hook his wii up in my game room and lvl him back. 

Dethklock....aka....[WORD]NoOne

Xeron can you do anything with Black Ops? Long story, BUT I deleted my profile to make room for MW3. Now ive completed MW3 I wana mess around with BO but I dont have a profile anymore and my 15th prestige and pro perks are history.

Revs sorting it for me, but as I said above, he`s busy for a long time, and I wouldnt mind having a bash at it sooner rather than later.

NPs if not m8, I can wait for Rev

I was demoted can you help me?

Yes np, just send me your ally code, ill be on tomorrow

Xeron105 wrote:

Yes np, just send me your ally code, ill be on tomorrow

I sent you a pm. Please help if you can. Thanks..

2560-7124-0793

Cheers mate, your a diamond. Im in the UK so not sure where you are in the world, but I can be online anytime as long as its not to late , im up early delivering the mail

I am the leader of ECO Clan, and am pissed off as well. While I did not get demoted, two of my members did while clan warring the ApEx clan. We won twice, and what did they do to my warring members? They demoted them!!!! I am asking someone to please, if possible, to rerank my member's stats and levels. It shames me to know that there are people out there we just want to ruin everyone's experience. Thanks guys, and good luck to everyone who got demoted, I hope you get your accounts back up and running thanks to wonderful people like revis and xeron.

Ps: I finally got the forums working, i had a old account that didn't work for some reason, and had to go through 3 emails for the forums to work. Has anyone here had this problem?

Welcome to the forum

Read the replies, there are a couple of users that might help you. Just send them a pm.

Also, is good to keep a list of the people we believe are hacking/demoting accounts. You said the ApEx clan right? Watch out everyone who runs into some of these hackers.

I needed 2 emails to get my acc to work^^.

I cant rerank your allies, i just can give you new stats. Only the hacker who demoted your friends can give back their stats, because they are saved on his wii. I can make you every prestige you want, but only lv 80. And i can complete all your challenges if you want, so you get all pro perks, callsigns and emblems, but i dont think you want it. And all your weapons will be lv 1.

Thanks a lot guys. I'll talk to my members and see if they want to get fixed up. I love Mw3 but I'm scared every time i play because of the hackers. sigh wish someone could do something to stop all this.

and lol, i was a member of the forums since january 2010, but the signup thing was glitchy and i went through 3 emails and 10 support associates before i figured it out by myself

Hey I also got demoted.. twice. Last time was thanksgiving weekend and i was level 46, so i kept my cool and started over again, this time getting to level 71 before it happened again last night. If there is any way for me to go back to my original level, i would be forever grateful, thank you

Any idea about WHO demoted you? Any clan tag or username you remember?

I know who demoted me and if i say it i might be trolled but their clan name is the un clan they have members by the names of undetectable and a few other you can think of that you can add un they are using a mod menu that is not detectable by that i mean that you cant tell they have a mod menu if you are in their lobby i recommend to leave cause you might not know if they are using it or not i got demoted after i started using a p90 on them that y kick you out and boom your demoted.

damen001

I went to the website with all the stuff they use and there was a post that said to stop mass demoting.The guy that posted it said if you happen to see their name you should send it to him.He said he was going to mess them up or something.If you do know the website maybe it's time to depend on the hackers to stop the hackers?Yeah I know it sounds stupid.

I just got demoted too, I'll send Xeron my info if he doesn't mind, but I also like to say that when it happened, I played two games, one with double xp, and other where I could not die, or had to reload my weapon. I think I know the player, but I'm not sure

I also got demoted (twice in the same day), this happen on January 26.

I have work so hard in lving up (in my opinion its easier to lv up after prestige 1 or 2 by just completing the challenges),

The first time it happen i was in prestige 6 lv 30s (im a fair gamer, i hate ppl who use glitches n cheat).  I was playing TDM in the map Seatown, the game started and i started killing ppl wit MP9 silencer, in less than a minute i had 8-1, then all of sudden i got kicked out...

i felt really bad since it took a bunch of time to prestige, later on i notice that they were trying to use the glitches, but since i killed them they couldnt do it.

Is there any way to reset my barracks to zero or get back my prestige lvls, i lik collectin the titles n embles (i hav a bunch of 'em), it also took alot to get them (even get kill alot).

This also happen on the same date.  Ok so after gettin demoted, i created a new account (i still hav the old one) n was playin for an hour, i was level 20s (no prestige) and entered a random TDM game (map: Dome) i bearly started runnin when all of sudden i got kicked out.

PS: i was using the same name tag from the old one, except this time i just added a 1 to it.  I play fair, if no one believes me, im willing to add them as an ally, if u guys want to n see me play.

Plz HELP. i dont want 2 start all over, n specially 2collect all the titles n emblems that took me alot of time to get.

I just ran into hackers for the first time yesterday and I didn't know they were hackers. Even though all they did was change my class names, it was annoying and I see why everyone gets so frustrated with hackers. I don't know what goes through someone's head to make them want to demote another player, and it's really wishful thinking, but I hope 3arc can somehow get rid of some of these hackers.

Ok I have a question I just got demoted last nightand I was level 80 and all my stats were also reset so if I pm Xeron with my info can he not only rank me back up to 80 but also give me all guns back?  Sorry if this is a stupid question

gamergirl22712 wrote:

Ok I have a question I just got demoted last nightand I was level 80 and all my stats were also reset so if I pm Xeron with my info can he not only rank me back up to 80 but also give me all guns back?  Sorry if this is a stupid question

Yes..

Ok so i've been playing n all of sudden i die or get injured... the ppl who supposeably kill me (r hackers) are [Ev]EnigmaPawnZz   ,   Fear-Cri+tical    ,    (prestige 10) POOR GRAPHICS     ,     KoBltalagangPSYKO     .... prevent this guys if u guys want to play a decent game.

They're not hackers, they're glitching with what has to be the most shocking glitch I've ever seen, and I got demoted right now =/ don't know how but got demoted and it sucks i'm gonna have to start a new profile on my Wii =( damn mw3 it's getting worse everyday with akimbos everywhere and the glitching.

I got demoted too and my ally code is 5425 5852-3232 and if it helps my profile name is Jair.

Well I guess I can now join the demoted club...

I entered a TDM in Arkaden already in progress. I was in for like 15 seconds grabbed a kill and got kicked! I was confused, but I went to play another match. All my custom classes were there, but when the game starteted up I had no primary weapons, and only the USP pistol?!

I logged off and back on to find myself at lv1 with -999,999,999 xp... etc.. etc..

Can someone please help me restore my profile?

TheHoney_Badger

Well now I have been demoted.  Has anybody been successful at getting their's back? I was 3rd prestige Level 23.

Activision's website says that after 24 to 48 hours, their servers MAY return to where the last back up took place.  Has this happened to anyone?

Thanks

you got demoted?  One word..  XBOX.  Get it.

I was lvl 10 prestige lvl 37 and i got demoted. i know that i did not get to the 10 prestige on my own i meen who hasnt entered a hacked game in cod4... If i could just get back to lvl 37 i dont care about the prestige.