1 4 5 6 7 8 Previous Next 74 Replies Latest reply: Feb 10, 2012 10:55 AM by shadowthief Go to original post RSS
  • 60. Re: Assasin Pro
    rankismet

mickilla wrote:

Ah everything works just perfect for you, therefore the game is perfect, end of story. Everyone else has tried using instincts and experience, communicating with teammates, sound-whoring, and all the other tricks in the book. Don't be so arrogant as to think that you're saying anything that hasn't been heard before.

The game does have a very real problem, and punishes the rest of us for not being as opportunistic as you expect everyone to be. Would it really destroy the experience if the maps were a little more transparent? Would it really ruin your style of play if encounters weren't always so sudden and twitchy?

Some people roll through life wondering if they are stupid. Others go out and prove it.

Congratulations on being the latter.

Adapt to the game or quit. Two avenues open to you, neighbor.

• 61. Re: Assasin Pro

Bob saget told me to post this

• 62. Re: Assasin Pro
    rankismet

Bribber646 wrote:

Bob saget told me to post this

He's so '90's.

• 63. Re: Assasin Pro

You guys are all idiots if anything assassin is just horrible. I mean, whio the hell uses the minimap anyways? I'll tell you who, people who know how to play the game. Damn those good players. They make me so mad i think i'll make a stupid post about how i don't camp while using assassin.

• 64. Re: Assasin Pro

It's okay to use the mini-map, just don't camp your eyes on it. As I'm 99.999999999999% sure that Bribber646 does. Why does IW even make detailed maps, so many kids are just going to spray wherever they see a dot anyways... Use your eyes and control your trigger finger. It shouldn't even take half a clip on ANY gun to kill a single person. Bribber, try aiming and maybe you won't need to whore the radar.

• 65. Re: Assasin Pro

Bribber646 wrote:

You guys are all idiots if anything assassin is just horrible. I mean, whio the hell uses the minimap anyways? I'll tell you who, people who know how to play the game. Damn those good players. They make me so mad i think i'll make a stupid post about how i don't camp while using assassin.

If they were good players, they wouldn't be getting killed by Assassin users and then crying in the forums like little girls.

• 66. Re: Assasin Pro
    ghosthound

Assassin/Ghost/Cold Blooded/Camoflage/UAV Jammer have all been hated by players who rely soely on their mini-maps to find enemy players - i.e. Core players.

When there are no little red dots on the map, they are completely lost - it is any wonder they need to have a cry about their lack of skill?

• 67. Re: Assasin Pro

The problem with Assassin is there is no counter perk.

I'm willing to bet that 75% of the player base uses Assassin in atleast 50% of classes.

Its either:

Hardline - one less perk, 50% more likely to die, 100% more likely to be ambushed and killed when UAV is up. Your also a camping whore with this thing on most the time. If not, your doing it wrong.

Quickdraw - mostly for run-n-gunners and Quick Scopers. Both of which become easy targets when UAV's up.

Overkill - Woopie doo, you got two guns. Doesn't matter if you killed though.

Assassin - Stay alive longer, able to see through a EMP and counter UAV, 100% more likely to survive during a UAV or AUAV assult. More useful than any other perk.

We had the same problem in BO.

MW2 was FINE.
    Kill in one less shot, or be stealthy, or earn something in one less kill.

Damned IW messed with the forumular' !

• 68. Re: Assasin Pro
    zero7272

i love that perk and i wear with pride never done anything eles only play HC modes, perfect asset to arsenal, my personal opinion by the by.

• 69. Re: Assasin Pro
    mickilla

Yes, of course. How silly of me. I must have been derping pretty hard to think that the devs aren't all-knowing gods, and that there could have been any flaws with their product whatsoever. To think that some of their greatest creations like OMA/DC tubes, deathstreaks, and akimbo weapons weren't gifts straight from the heavens, what treason!

Its all so obvious now! I should have just listened to you from the start and abused the hell out of the system. And if my KD was good then that absolutely, positively assures that I played more skillfully than my peers. I'll just sit in a corner with akimbo FMGs and when my score gets ahead of everyone else's that'll be concrete proof that I'm better than them!

1 4 5 6 7 8 Previous Next