Spawns. They are just insane how stupid they are right now. And what's bad is they are better than they were. I just see some of these spawns and I go how does anybody or any programer think this is a legit and good spawn. Mind Blowing.
Kinda unlegit is just the general way alot of people decide to play this game. Not saying everybody has to play my way or shouldn't do this or that. But I have just seen more and more players trying to find the most douchey way they can play. I guess why it really gets me is this is the fourth title of COD I have played and it seems to get worse everyday. Oh well my little mini rant.
If I had to pick just one? Lag.
I clearly (as clear as 360p will show, anyway) put 3 bullets into the guys head and get absolutely nothing for it. Then I don't even get a hitmarker hitting a guy with C4. It blows up under his fkn feet! It was tolerable for a while, but since this last patch to fix the spawns, the lag has gotten worse.
The other stuff in this thread is legit, too.
- Deathstreaks are BS and have no place in any game.
- The spawns could still use some work. Seems to have a little more logic, just not enough spawn points.
- The crap support. One guy answering 1 out of 400 questions is garbage.
- Split screeners. JFC, those guys suck.
- The constant air support after promises of more "gun on gun play"
- The XM-25 in hardcore
- The lack of hardcore options
- The pic of the X button that hides the "NEW" green icon when you unlock something.
- Not making the objectives/gamer tags transparant when you ADS
- The music in core
- The shotguns are a joke.
- Not being able to render PS3 vids in HD
- "MONTHLY DLC INCLUDED"...just not the first two months (or 3 for PS3)
- The length of time it takes to throw up a UAV. It's probably 3 times longer than it was in COD4
- The crappy maps
- The crutches. HBS, scrambler, radar, etc
- The fact that you don't earn camo any more. This is espically stupid when it comes to the gold. Used to have to get 250 headshots with 7 different guns for the gold AK. That's 1750 headshots. I think you should have to get 2000 with each gun you want to get gold with. At least.
Why Pick one, when you can explain the whole game? lol.
I traded in my game- Reason behind it all. Yeah the game was awesome first of I was stoke that I got it, it was different from Black ops with the tags and everything else, the Elite, is awesome, you can change your weapons with the elite. Though, however.. upon viewing and replaying over and over again it got boring.. -_-;;
So Black ops is better. (Pretty Much) [it has Zombies]
MW3 it has more damn boosters/cheaters, you think rules will stop people from boosting? There is about more then 1 million people in the whole world that probably cheat/boost-
I'm more addicted to Skyrim -_-;
EVERYTHING i use to love this game, but after tonight i ******* hate this game
1. EVERYTHING EXPLODE AND KILLS (cept semtex,gernades etc)
2. flash/stuns/smokes KILL (sometimes it hink they're strong than semtex and gernades heh go figure)
3. attack helicopters/pave low you'll be in DOME........chillin in the house............in the way back where its dark, where theres no light...............then BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG wtf!? you go check how it shot you and therse a lil thin line crack in the wall/ceiling and it precisely nailed you....................gay
4. obvoiusly spawns, spawn.....guy is running by right when you do DEAD, or today my favorite, die, spawn (barrel explode) spawn WTF?, or my favorite SPAWN oh a guy! i love this spawn system! oh wtf theres like 3 - 4 more, ******* GAY (yea you spawn in the enemy's spawn
5. pred missles - for me, and i should start recording for vid proof.....
1st pred kills me, 20 seconds later, another pred kills ME, 20 seconds later ANOTHER ONE KILLS ME 4th one "im on the outsides of the map, and its hovering over my team thats all cluttered im safe.................WTF!?!?!? REALLY KILLS ME!
i hate the knife cause it gets right of way over anything that kills.......a really bad example is when using G18... you'll see a guy runing at you fire and you probably shoot 10 bullets with G18's, you hear the hit markers but he knifes you.......RIGHT
Same with T95 your using a SMG high fire rate, see the guy hip fire his FACE he fires 1 shot you die go T95
i think thats it for now, i'll be back wen i remeber its late...
the type 95 makes me rage occasionaly. most assault rifles take 4 shots to the body to kill. unless its close range. this gun no matter the distance takes 3 which is equal to on touch of the R1 button. most the people that use them sit behind something and camp and there isnt **** you can do.
another thing is akimbo machine pistols. was playing against a dude the other night that was using both guns. fuckin noobs
Definitely, how this game decides what are fair teams. I understand when there is a clan or a party in a certain room. Are you kidding me though when I am playing in Mercenary Playlist and there are full team of people that have prestige and I am with 5 other idiots that are like level 40 and below.
and How Xbox elite members get the new **** before us...
campers in KC knifeing system my knife will be in some dudes chest but yet he kills me any akimbo guns thats just so damn noobish shotguns exspecially the striker n weapons that are over powered n getting stuck with people that dnt know how to play KC i got 4500 points n we still lost because everyone was going for just kills i dnt think they know u need to get the tags to win ******* noobs
Match making system!!! Lag is awful, we all know that from experience, but the matching system brings me to swearing quicker than anything else.
Popping into games at the very end, sometimes as the match actually ends. Zero consideration for player skill so you end up with one player running the map every single game. Being tossed into a losing team match. Looking/waiting for players comment as you wait forever. The difficulty in joining a game with a friend. Joining a game where the connection equality is completely lopsided. Etc.
It just seems that very little thought went into this portion of the game code. (that statement seem to apply to WAY to many portions of the game. How sad is that?)
Being put into losing lobbies.
So many other things bug me, but none make me want to stop playing. The instant I'm dropped into a game where there's no hope I lose the urge to play. Which is probably why I'm just barely about to hit the three day mark since launch.
It's just so damn annoying to be punished because the team you're on dropped the ball. I had no say in the outcome of the game and contributed no deaths to the KS that killed me as soon as I spawned into a new game.