23 Replies Latest reply: Jan 12, 2012 3:21 PM by r_flinchy RSS

PS3 SCREWED AGAIN ((((MW3 DLC))))

josh1073

ok to the people who went and got the hardened edition you have been screwed again. xbox hardened edition users will get the dlc before you. i for one think this is just a step to far and the ps3 users who got the normal copy 2 month wait. so the people why paid extra get shafted and the people who get the normal copy just get pissed on. for me this is the last straw blackops dlc 1 month after xbox so all the easter eggs were found and we still had to pay full price. so way ago to iw i have now threw  my mw3 out and embraced bf3 and you know what its amazing its not dominated by campers trying to get a gun ship so iw thanks to your greed and disregard to ps3 users who cant use mods on mw3 and also cant pirate it like xbox and pc and still play online the one console where you have to buy it legit if you want to play it and you screw them

• Re: PS3 SCREWED AGAIN ((((MW3 DLC))))
    Bleak5170

I don't know why everyone is making a big deal about this. Hardened or Elite, it doesn't matter - Xbox always gets the DLC first.

TheBeastlyDude

People who complain about this are like Girlfriends who get abused by Boyfriends and keep going back thinking things will be different. The only difference is the Boyfriends in this story never promised things to be different.

All they said was that Premium Elite users will get the DLC before Non-Premium Elite users. They never said XBox 360 Premium and PS3 Premium Elite members will get it at the same time. Sure, a lot of us ASSUMED we would but you know what happens when one assumes.

Get over it, get on the game and have some fun and you'll get the DLC when you get the DLC.

josh1073

ok you contradict yourself if they say premium members receive dlc first they did not quote ps3 or xbox so that implys all premium members will receive dlc at the same time pc ps3 and xbox so thats called misselling. before you try to act a big man your statement shows me that you are not of the age to to be playing this game i will not get over it because it is misselling, bad busness and shafting a good %55 of your market its stupid and when xbox users can pirate mw3 play online and get the dlc off banned accounts and then give them exclusive rights and the one console were you cant get online with dodgy copys and get free dlc you shaft them and make them wait 60 days for the same dlc you explain to me why i should accept that??? im interested in your response

have fun with yor BF3

Battlefield 3 is 100x better than COD......period.

darwin67

I don't have a problem with the Xbox getting it first....but the fact that we (PS3 Paid Elite Members) won't be getting the maps until alsmost march when non-paying customers get frist crack at the  maps is absurd. A paid subscription (especially at 50.00) should trump the agreement to some degree, or so it would seem. Especiallly since this agreement was put forth long before ELITE was even a Bobby Kotex wet dream, which I think changes the playing field a bit. I'm  a bit pissed that no mention is made of the future PS3 content by IW, it's as if other systems don't even exist. This isn't and shouldn't be an xbox/ps3 flame war...but more of a discourse on how IW, Activision and Beachead are completely comfortable in how ELITE is an utter piece of S**T and the players who play on anything other than an xobox are less than.

irielegend

The Call Of Duty series is currently tied to a contract where XBOX gets all Call Of Duty content a month before any other console. There's nothing that can be done about this till they either buy out the contract (Never Gonna Happen, It's easier to release dlc for different consoles at different times & COD won't want to take a hit like that to pull out early) or don't renew it when it expires.

I just hope in the future now that Call Of Duty is a Billion Dollar industry they might consider not renewing such a contract in the future so all gamers can obtain content at the same time.

IW doesnt care about ps3 unless we start rioting and not buying the dlc then they will but we cant just do this buy our selfs we would need cp and wii to do this with us or we are going to have to wait

2 more years till xboxes CONTRACT is DONE till the dlcs come at the same time.

ForestGump

Last year in black ops xbox got the dlc first but in return PS3 users got 24hr of Nuke town so I wonder if we are going to get something like this mabe 24hr of dome or whatever, or double xp weekend atleast treyarch cared a little for those PS3 users without the dlc. I hope infinity ward dose the same.  

r_flinchy

You sir are about 1 week behind everyone else!

Stop posting this flame thread; Microsoft always get the DLC a month before PS3, end off. That is not going to chance with Elite.