15 Replies Latest reply: Jan 11, 2012 8:28 PM by avengedyesterday RSS

Accuracy

On a normal day my accuracy goes up or down .2 - .3 or .4 at the very most.

Went on today after the servers were back up and my accuracy dropped by .12 in around 25 minutes.

I'm not the best player in town, but WTF this is taking the p!ss.

FIX THIS P.O.S GAME YOU'VE HAD LONG ENOUGH NOW !!!!!!!

• Re: Accuracy

Surely you cant get that wound up about a meaningless stat? the game is much more enjoyable once you stop worrying about ratios etc.

I am going to have to agree1,000,000,000%.  There is way to much complaining about K/D, W/L, etc on here.  Who cares?  Its a game.  Its supposed to be fun.

Maybe he was reffering to how lag and bad hit detection is ruining his accuracy thus proving theres bad hit detection... well for him anyways.

WiseguyFTL

Who actually cares about the accuracy stat? It just shows how much you camp, whether you pre-fire around corners or not, whether you use automatics or semi auto's/snipers... The accuracy stat sais nothing about skill. Someone with perfect aim could have a 20% accuracy because of prefiring, or firing a couple of bullets after the guy was dead already, or hipfiring a lot.

Accuracy?  Really?  Next thing you know we will be complaing about the time played stat.

The importance of  the accurracy stat was never intended,you f*cking half-wit retards.

It was the fact that none of my bullets were registering as hits in 25 minutes of gameplay.

Go and f*ck yourselves hard in the @ss you miserable trolling b@st@rds

blkbumblebee17

everyone who just posted above me are idiots a few players realized that their acc stats were dropping for no reason and it bugged them just like it bugged me because for players who have great reflexes it means 1 of two things  either your just not very good or there is something wrong with the game.. i dont camp and i usually hit 30+% in most games however since before Christmas my stats were dropping to 2% despite not changing a thing or playing worse...  so it meant the game was bugged then later to find out when the sound markers were added that it was registering bullets that hadn't been fired... now for you scubs its not that big of a deal but for some people who take pride in anything they do, even a video game, it is a huge problem my acc has dropped for the 30% to 12% and still dropping i dont care as much anymore because i know the game is flawed big time but the forum is for people to voice their opinion on the game and address any issue they are having with other players if you dont like it delete your account and get offline dont trash talk other players 

darwin67

I get bored and check out leaderboards between games....as for accuracy, I've noticed that when I paly regular core...my accuracy increases...i'm at a measly 13.03 percent at the moment becasue I've been playing HCTD and when i play HC, my accuracy diminishes. It's all rather bizarre.

Im guessing there's at least two reasons. 1) in hc you know you only need to hit them once or twice, so we spam more at them. 2) they drop faster, so you're 3,4,5 and 6 shots whiz through a dead body.

My accuracy dropped from 19.xx% to 15.xx% when they started "patching" things.  I have a 25/25 Mbps connection and I seem to always get host and I KNOW that my shots don't hit like they use to.  It's definitely a connection issue.

There is definitely a downward trend in the accuracy statistic. Amongst my clan, there are a few of us that have seen our accuracy drop for no apparent reason.

Those that say anyone with a high accuracy is a camper, do not know how to play COD. Observations of the members in my clan have revealed that those with the highest accuracy are the most mobile, those who are the least mobile, have the lower accuracy.

There is definitely a downward trend in the accuracy statistic. Amongst my clan, there are a few of us that have seen our accuracy drop for no apparent reason.

Those that say anyone with a high accuracy is a camper, do not know how to play COD. Observations of the members in my clan have revealed that those with the highest accuracy are the most mobile, those who are the least mobile, have the lower accuracy.

avengedyesterday

[****]magburner wrote:

Anyone with good stats is considered a camper. The scrubs have to find reasons for why stats don't matter.