33 Replies Latest reply: Sep 2, 2012 2:18 PM by Z-12 RSS

MW3 to MW4

Who thiks that there will be a MW4 and do you think (if they did make one) it will continue from the EPIC campaign of MW3?

• Re: MW3 to MW4

Makarov is dead

DemonHunter777

I like MW3, but it just looks lacking to me visually. MW2 is still my favorite when it comes to maps, visuals and the weapon selection. It just does not seem like their heart is in it anymore. Just like The Halo boys. They did good for awhile then they just lost something along the way. If your heart is not in it anymore then it is time to move on. So I really don't want to see a MW4.

fretful11

there will be another beacause at the end u can here cop cars coming for price after u kill markrov and he will probably go back to jail

fretful11

there will be another beacause at the end u can here cop cars coming for price after u kill markrov and he will probably go back to jail

slyaudio

Had to laugh at the assumption that Price being in jail leads to the conclusion that there will be another MW... Probably points at there not being another one really, but I doubt he would have got locked up due to the fact that Makarov is pretty much the video game version of Bin Laden - used terrorism to fuel the anger and hate of a nation driving them to warfare.

I actually hope they stop the series here and take the CoD franchise in another direction in the new generation of consoles (atleast for MS and Nintendo anyway). I would love to see how IW would create a WW2 game in the same vein as WaW, though as so many people hated that game I could see that not being a possibility.

I just feel the MW idea has been flogged to death for now, it need some time out to be refreshed.

they could make a kind of prequel to COD4 modern warfare, with panama, mogadishu and first gulf war back story. maybe price would return in a iranian embassy siege level or story line. ther all in the same sort of period 80s early 90s when price was in the SAS.

They could make a prequel with ghost as the main character

And then there, Ghost waz in 1 mission of MW3...infact the guy on the title and the case iz Ghoust with out hiz mask, so he could be the 1 who saves Grinch and Truck

They could make a prequel with ghost as the main character

price and nikolai could join macmillan frost ghost (if he is alive ) burns and wallcroft and a few new characters to go on the hunt for makarovs gang or a criminal relative of makarov but  if infinity ward decide not to carry on the mw series i think they should still use price AND NIKOLAI BUT IN A REZNOV ROLE

sgtGanGreen

Call of Duty World at War was the best, simple and fun, all other CODs sucks, to much perks, to much killstreaks to much bul***t

damn straight! love w@w! apart from the whole god mode thing thats taken over the game.

brings back memories of dome, mp40..dual mags.. random grenades.. BRING IN THE DOGS!

W@W was the best! Maps that run and gun and snipers both could use. Bolt action rifles that were one shot one kill. Except for juggernaughters of course. Tanks added to the game. I miss it.

matuzz

W@W isn't the best :O

I would like to see a MW4. I think it should have a whole new Storey line tho with new characters.

They have a Chance to Make something really speacial. They can do a whole new Multiplayer also have more inerractive maps the works.

They need to Challange themselves....

Makarov iz dead but.......Grinch & truck arn't!....They were in MW, MW2, & MW3. so knowing that they were left behind in the tunnel they could come back with MW4 and it be about saving the lost or somthing......if not that then MW4 would be a multiplayer download!

Tomnician

Never played the campaign in any CoD, Online only! Am I really missing anything?

Well, Idk cuz u play Online Idk how you would like Campaing.....If i were you i would play Mw capmagin then MW2 to MW3

Tomnician wrote:

Never played the campaign in any CoD, Online only! Am I really missing anything?

Yes. The campaign in my opinion is really good on Cod Games. I always do it before i go on the multiplayer.

avengedyesterday

They have already said this will be the last MW in the COD series.

I would like to see MW4 be multiplayer only.  I would like to see them pour every effort into making the multiplayer the best it can possibly be.

TL_Bare_B_V2

CoD 3 was the best hands down

Classes

No custom classes only preset classes ment no abuse of of perks and no-one complaining of this being op or that being op. classes were; riflemen, light and heavy assault, medic, scout, support, and anti-armor with different weapons depending on wether you are on the American or German team

Game Types and Maps

you could choose ranked or player matches with split screeners only allowed in in player matches.  There was a good choice of maps and you could even choose what map and game type you wanted to play from a list which also showed connection and how many people are ion the game upto 24 players

Vehicals

In CoD 3 you had a choice of 3 vehicals

1) Tank - fun to be in but also easily destroyed by dropping a grenade in the top

2) Motorbike and sidecar - get a team mate grab the flag and drive home

3) Jeep with .50cal - usful for those bigger maps seats 3 players all together and was a a lot of fun

Killstreaks

There were no killstreaks but each class had an abbility snipers could get an artillery strike, medics revive and support could drop cases of ammunition

If you've never played CoD 3 go out and try it although to you it might sound like it's missing features it offers so much more then any other CoD game with the exception of WaW and it's bolt action rifles.

Tomnician

I like the idea of multiplayer development only, people don't wait outside at midnight and preorder a game to just play the campaign and set the game aside 99% of their time ends up being in multiplayer, even if they do love the campaign.

Z-12

Ok, here's my campaign idea:

After people have recovered from the war in 2024,Ultranationalist remnants work with OpFor which are now doing coups in Iran and Iraq. The 2 countries fall and the Ultranationalists and OpFor invade the Mid-East. Ultranationalists also convinced North Korea to Join them.

The NKs try to make China join but only some people accepted this led to a civil war in China. By 2028 the Ultranationalists succeeded in China. Ultranationalists helped the Brazilian Militia in overthrowing the Government the they won the civil war by 2036.

USA,NATO,UN,and Europe became worried about the developing situation and started placing defences in many places in the world. South Korea,Japan, and Australia are preparing for an attack too.

2040... Ultranationalists and OpFor launch the greatest military campaign in history.

They started invading Japan,SK,South pacific islands, Egypt, Turkey,Afghanistan, Argentina, and Hawaii.

And they did come up with a plan...

Now let's see how IW, SH, Activision continue the campaign.

Weapons: M4A2, AK-47(evolved/advanced),SMAW,M16A6 (and some other weapons...)

Weapon DLC: Weapons brought back from MW3.

Vechiles: M1A3, HUMVEE(unchanged),STRYKER, Heavy STRYKER, BTR 212 ( Advanced BTR 80 )Pavelow (and some other vechiles ... )

Mulitiplayer: Game modes from MW3. Bigger maps for driveable vechiles.

Smaller maps for average Call of Duty player.

Larger number of players for bigger maps.

More interactive places in MP and SP.