1 2 3 Previous Next 81 Replies Latest reply: Sep 14, 2012 1:55 AM by Stormproot RSS

Petition For RANKED Dedi Servers - REOPENED SINCE STEALTH CLOWN HAS GONE

{bhc}max|co

This is a open petition for RANKED dedi servers for PC Gamers on mw3

The devs say they "listen to the pc community"     (clearly theyre listening to the wrong ones)

We were promised "cod4 style servers"  .  ( Where are they? coz i cant find any)

The unranked dedi servers are DEAD.

The only servers that get populated are the fast xp ffa servers , that iw are doing nothing about.

IWnet is not the answer, since nothing can be done when random haxors are in a lobby..

We paid the same money as xbox players,  who get the choice to join "elite" .

Tho the vast majority of PC gamers wouldnt feel the need for "elite" the fact we are excluded, IS WRONG.

If we are going to be treated differently from "console" players, Then give us something different too, something  they cant have, GIVE US RANKED DEDI SERVERS.

• 1. Re: Petition For RANKED Dedi Servers
    wierd worlds are these

Agreed we need ranked dedicated servers, and if someone in there bedroom can figure out how to make them ranked why can't IW just release them for us.

If this had ranked dedicated servers and proper control over those servers then this game dare I say it could be the game to, match Call Of Duty 4 in my mind as a great game.

While the map's are small they could easily release larger map's via a DLC to use on Ranked servers, and release map tool's to make map's for unranked servers.

Not really interested in Elite anymore because it's obvious we are not going to get it so why they cannot give us Ranked Dedicated servers instead I don't know.

Allow them to be ran by any GSP that we see fit to use instead of a poor excuse for a GSP such as Gameservers.com.

I will send this on to all the Dev's etc I can find on Twitter but I expect no responce because I am a pc gamer, and I have no right's according to them because I don't game on a Xbox or PS3.

• 2. Re: Petition For RANKED Dedi Servers

iam with you m8

• 3. Re: Petition For RANKED Dedi Servers
    matuzz

What comes to Activision and petentions they usually fail. :{

• 4. Re: Petition For RANKED Dedi Servers
    poison_pawn

wierd worlds are these wrote:

Agreed we need ranked dedicated servers, and if someone in there bedroom can figure out how to make them ranked why can't IW just release them for us.

If this had ranked dedicated servers and proper control over those servers then this game dare I say it could be the game to, match Call Of Duty 4 in my mind as a great game.

While the map's are small they could easily release larger map's via a DLC to use on Ranked servers, and release map tool's to make map's for unranked servers.

Not really interested in Elite anymore because it's obvious we are not going to get it so why they cannot give us Ranked Dedicated servers instead I don't know.

Allow them to be ran by any GSP that we see fit to use instead of a poor excuse for a GSP such as Gameservers.com.

I will send this on to all the Dev's etc I can find on Twitter but I expect no responce because I am a pc gamer, and I have no right's according to them because I don't game on a Xbox or PS3.

what he said ^ +1

• 5. Re: Petition For RANKED Dedi Servers

Signed (wont help but signed)

• 6. Re: Petition For RANKED Dedi Servers
    wierd worlds are these

Still no reply from the dev's etc only the usual "I will pass on the feedback" from Activision support.

• 7. Re: Petition For RANKED Dedi Servers
    {bhc}max|co

ive also bombarded the devs with this on twitter

@fourzerotwo @ATVIAssist @SHGames @InfinityWardUSA @GlenSchofield @MichaelCondrey

with this message

(link to this url) YOUR FORUMS, lets see if you have the balls to do somethging about it..

• 8. Re: Petition For RANKED Dedi Servers
    wierd worlds are these

Yeah I might just start spamming there Twitter accounts with the link but no doubt they will just come on and delete the thread.

• 9. Re: Petition For RANKED Dedi Servers
    {bhc}max|co

boost...

1 2 3 Previous Next