40 Replies Latest reply: Jan 15, 2012 3:05 PM by padiego RSS

Define the term

Whats your take on these commonly used words - what do YOU think they mean ??

NOOB

TROLL

SCRUB

SQUEAKER

F4GGOT

GOOD HACKER

PRO FMG USER

DMC

Cheers for your thoughts guys

PS feel free to add any I may have missed

• Re: Define the term

i hate the word troll being used its something kids use when someone else has a different opinion too them

fissuresofrequent

Squeaker-Little kids that are funny to p!ss off. And can sometimes be annoying

Noob-occasionally miss used word.  A noob is a person new to the game or just sucks a$$. We were all noobs once.

Good hacker-A person that hacks/mods a game, but uses it for good. Such as getting peoples profiles fixed or modifying the game to make it more fun.

XxFatalityxX

Scrub: Someone who isn't really good. Similar to noob.

******: Term for a gay person, usually heard when someone rages on the books.

Pro FMG User: (?) Someone who doesn't use the Akimbo attachments an can still hold his own weight, knowing that the gun is poo without Akimbo.

Good Hackers: I don't believe in that.

Squeaker: Annoying little kids who talk on the Mics. Sound like mice.

Troll (Trollolol): A very old word that has been showing up a lot by people who use the internet lately. Someone who's acting like a complete douchenozzel.

DMC is a commonly used word? I have never seen or heard of that before, not on the forums nor in game.

Edit: isn't that a clan or something? I might have seen someone with that clan tag in my Cod 'career', not sure though.

Noob: Those retarded level 1 randoms who somehow always end up on my team and go 0-20

Troll: Someone who is a douche, but is a funny douche.

Scrub: Similar to a noob, but someone who is crap but uses OP weapons.

Squeaker: Kids young enough to still suck their mums tits.

F4GGOT: Everyone who kills me with a Striker or Type 95 or FMG9.

Good Hacker: The only way this game is fun.

Pro FMG9 User: The guy who runs SoH Pro just so he can swap to his FMG9 faster after spawn.

DMC: A collection of trolls that prowl the interwebz and online games.

McZOMBI

NOOB - Used to be slang for newbie or new player, can now seemingly be used for anyone not using the same gun and perks as you.

TROLL - Ancient giants of Norwegian myth, eaters of goats and Christian men. Also purposeful starter of online arguments and stokers of messageboard flames. Term is moving into describing any act of purposeful arsery with intent to enrage.

SCRUB - The kind of man who gets no love from TLC. Term for new or ineffective player, replacing the original definition of noob.

SQUEAKER - A young chap who's testicles have yet to descend to manly depths, usually heard singing made up songs, breathing heavily into the mic or close to crying because you shot them in the face in a game that is almost exclusively about shooting people in the face.

F4GGOT - A bundle of sticks for kindling, pork offal meatballs that my Father eats because he's from Dorset, derogatory term for a gentlemen who prefers the comapany of other chaps and a general term of abuse used by Americans because they weren't raised with any manners or sense of shame for the most part.

GOOD HACKER - Technically no such thing as any hacker is in breach of multiple counts of copywright law and can be procecuted in most Western countries, a hacker that does not deserve to be hung by his anus would be one who sticks to private matches and helps out people who have been hacked by the others.

PRO FMG USER - The term you used has not been recognised, please refresh page and try again.

DMC - Darryl McDaniels, Cazal wearing resindent of Hollis, Queens NY. Member of Run-DMC and hero to many an orphan thanks to charity work that he doesn't like to talk about.

creaper21

NOOB - Anyone who uses a weapon I do not like.

TROLL - Anyone who dissagrees with me.

SCRUB - Anyone who beats me.

SQUEAKER - A child.

****** - Anyone who kills me in a way I do not approve of.

GOOD HACKER - wut?

PRO FMG USER - Sleight of Hand and Steady Aim Akimbo FMGs. Take much skill.

NOOB = Player who uses an easy way to get kills

TROLL = Useless as Padiego

SCRUB = Trash talks while being a noob

SQUEAKER = 15 and below who doesnt know what maturity is

F4GGOT = OP weapons only user

GOOD HACKER = Any hacker that use hax for good such as recovering stats, fun lobbies and does not trash talks

PRO FMG USER = Single FMG

DMC = Donkey Mating Clan

Convict7

Noob = Player who just can't play / is new to the game / OP gun abusing jerk

Troll = Smelly creature that is usually involved with stories for children, lives under the bridge. So in other words.... A troll is a drunken bum at the bottom of internet society? Or then troll is just dude who argues about facts by trying to find loopholes from what you say etc.

Scrub = too lazy to look up the finnish - english dictionary

Squeker = No idea but it does sound very slimy

F4ggot = Well they say I'm one of them, I do feel Fabulous, but it does hurt my feelings, I just killed you in a game that has a point, kill other players =/

Good hacker = My friend, a haxor who is there just to kill glitchers and destroy other hackers, otherways a legit gamer

Pro FMG user = Person who keeps asking for the truth but gets answered; YOU CAN NOT HANDLE THE TRUTH

DMC = Damn Manly Clan?

NOOB: Someone who hasnt any experience in the game was the original use for the word but nowadays its 1 of those guys who`s prestige 2, level 63, after 300days play, and he moves around in the crouch position at all times. He uses sniper rifles on Dome and smgs on Bakaara, whilst still crouched. Somehow he thinks that by crouching he`s harder to see, I dont think he realises he has a big red name above his helmet

TROLL: When I hear this word I always think `padiego`. Basically someone who trys to get a rise out of people and make them rage. Or feed them false information and make them look stupid infront of others.

SCRUB: The same as the noob above, but the scrub doesnt get any kills, wheras the noob will get the occasional kill, and the scrub costs you the game by as grom said above, going 0-20. The scrub will also just use 1 gun their entire career, wheras a noob may well try all guns. Though a noob can develop into a scrub by realising that he can only get kills with akimbo fmgs and steady aim.

SQUEAKER: Someone who sounds about 7 on their mic

F4GGOT: Someone who basically outplays you and makes you angry , can, and rightly so imo, be called a f4ggot. It should be taken as a compliment if used correctly, if they call you this you just beasted them.The real f4ggots , the derogatory ones are the people who A] use akimbo fmgs and you cant kill them, even when your forced to get your own fmgs out B] the guy who hides in a corner, kills you, you know he there, and you try every which way to kill him, but he keeps killing you, even though he`s completely useless.

GOOD HACKER: A lying cheating scumbag who says he`s a good hacker, and helps people occasionaly, but then uses his hacks in pub games to go 83-2. Or the really good guys like Rev, Xeron, and Fiss who as far as im aware ,just use it to play modes we werent allowed to have, and help your presitge level if a bad hacker gets to you.

PRO FMG USER: The pro uses akimbo fmgs 100% of the time. Its all they can kill with, or at least go positive with. No gun in the game can live with these , on these small maps. Any noob can go positive with them (even when constantly crouching). Akimbo weapons should be removed from the game imvho. Only clint eastwood is allowed akimbo pistols, enb of.

DMC: A bunch of whining rage quitting/trolling/ noob scrubs, who start games with ak47s n end games with fmgs (when they end games!), coz if theyre losing after 3mins they leave the game, blaming the connection/game/opposition noob players They all have win loss ratios of 74.6 due to this happening a LOT

NOOB: No experienced human being

TROLL: Padiego

SCRUB: hackers

SQUEAKER: someone with an 8 years old voice

F4GGOT: hackers

GOOD HACKER: Rev

PRO FMG USER: n00bs

DMC: bunch of trolls

fissuresofrequent

Define these terms

Ragequitter-

MLG Pro-

Glitchers-

xxQu!ck$c0p3zzz-

NOOB - Somebody new to the game....has nothing to do with skill

TROLL - Somebody that thinks themselves funny by constantly having to voice their obnoxioux opinions for  a laugh even though the community rarely shares their point of view.  For some reason trolls think they have become popular and the life of the party when most times they just never shut up long enough to realize that they never contribute anything of value to the community.  They also have a fetish for cookies apparenlty...

SCRUB - A sub par call of duty player. 

SQUEAKER - Anyone under the age of 18 that acts like they are an adult.  Got news for you...you're not.

F4GGOT - Hateful word used by squeakers when they get beat in a game and have nothing better to say.

GOOD HACKER - Have never run into one.  These are people that consider themselves "good" because they don't use their cheats in public.  However, by having the cheats out there in the first place they are just as responsible for all the a-holes that destroy this great game.

PRO FMG USER - Never met one.  I have no problems with any guns in this game EXCEPT the FMG-9.  If we ever get that patch I hope it will dumb them down.

DMC - (O_o) They are a clan made up of mainly forum users.

semperfi550

_-=wii=-_badgas wrote:

TROLL - Somebody that thinks themselves funny by constantly having to voice their obnoxioux opinions for  a laugh even though the community rarely shares their point of view.  For some reason trolls think they have become popular and the life of the party when most times they just never shut up long enough to realize that they never contribute anything of value to the community.  They also have a fetish for cookies apparenlty...

I look forwrd to seeing where this is gonna go.

_-=wii=-_badgas wrote:

GOOD HACKER - Have never run into one.  These are people that consider themselves "good" because they don't use their cheats in public.  However, by having the cheats out there in the first place they are just as responsible for all the a-holes that destroy this great game.

They do exsist. Think of them as people who use their powers for good and not evil. They will use usefull hacks that increase the player count to make for a better expericance or set back players who were demoted by scum bags. They might also host privite lobbies that revolve around those mini games like roll the dice and so on. I know that all you older guys have an extreme hatred towards any and all hackers.. but not all of them are scum.

semperfi550 wrote:

They do exsist. Think of them as people who use their powers for good and not evil. They will use usefull hacks that increase the player count to make for a better expericance or set back players who were demoted by scum bags. They might also host privite lobbies that revolve around those mini games like roll the dice and so on. I know that all you older guys have an extreme hatred towards any and all hackers.. but not all of them are scum.

well those are good modders, not hackers, hackers create hacks they can use them but, modders is everyone that  use them  but aint smart enough to know the codes

padiego

_-=wii=-_badgas wrote:

Hey, don't talk to silentshot that way! Its not his fault he embarrassed the whole SKS clan by calling dazran a camper!

I'm no longer a troll, I got evicted from my spot under the bridge.

A Noob is someone who is new to a game. But people use it to call someone bad at the game.

A Troll is someone who annoys others for no reason other than the fact that they have no life and have nothing better to do than sit at home all day writing crap about others.

A Scrub? I've never come across that term :S

Same with Squeaker, never heard it before :S

A F4ggot is a pile of sticks. But people use it as an offensive word towards the gay community.

And I've never heard of the last three. Lol XD

wajackbauer

NOOB = Someone that's knew at something or lacks knowledge on something. This term however has lost all meaning these days and can be used in any context basically. I've once been called a "noob lagger" which makes no sense.

TROLL = Person that'll just say random crap, you can't take much of what they say seriously over the internet (Padiego)

SCRUB = This is an weird one, I look at in 2 ways kinda... and can't explain either.

SQUEAKER = Person under the age of 13 or 14 with a microphone.

F4GGOT = Someone that's just a plain ******* I guess.

GOOD HACKER = A person that hacks but without giving themselves an advantage, they hack for neat stuff like custom camos on weapons for example.

PRO FMG USER = Haven't really seen this one, but I'm guess its a sarcasm term. Either that, or its referring to someone thats pro with a single FMG? I dunno lol.

DMC = Never really heard of this one tbh lol.

musick10

NOOB- some one who sucks balls at games

TROLL- someone who makes the game really not fun at all

SCRUB-???

SQUEAKER-???

F4GGOT- a person whos a d1(k

GOOD HACKER-someone who can hack really well by getting 10th prestiege lvl 80

PRO FMG USER- someone who runs around using akimbo fmg9's like a nooob (even i do that sumtimes)

DMC-???

NOOB - N. Acronym meaning: Nuclear Omnipotent Oh-god-no-he-blew-himself-up-with-his-own-claymore-again Bomb

TROLL - N. Entity that lives under bridges and steals your cookies

SCRUB - N. Short for Deku Scrub, sentient vegetation that spits Deku nuts at travelers.

SQUEAKER - N. A rodent with a gun. Almost Synonymous with Lemming

F4GGOT - Acronym meaning: For All Good Gamers, Only Tick-off-those-you-can-beat

GOOD HACKER - N. Fictitious entity that has god like powers that can mend all evils
    PRO FMG USER - Acronym meaning: Pretty-much Regular Overkill For the Mighty Gamer Untill Stationed in Eventual Rehab

DMC - Acronym meaning: Done-did-it Medium-rare Cooking-and-yet-burned-it-still

New Word: have fun with this one

Define:

Lemming

Lemming: Someone who calls fmg/pp90m1 users every name under the sun for being lowlife scum, then when getting beasted by an fmg/pp90m1 user shouts over the mic "thats it if had enough, im getting my akimbo fmgs/gold pp90m1 out"

So in a word = Grom 

Hey, I only used FMG9 my first prestige. What do I use for this prestige? Well, dual P99s, ACR, AS50, and when you and Padiego are on an off day, I whip out the PP90M1 and clean house. I have used the M16, Spaz, PKP Pecheneg, and L86 LSW Beastblood. I am not restricted to using only akimbo, unlike some of us.

TROLL.

LOL. Im all but through with this game. The last 2 days ive dropped from a 4bar connection and going positive every game, to a constant 2 bar and going negative. The opposition I play appear to be on skates, and I can hear them shooting me before I see them come round the corner.

padiego

I'll take a shot at these, since I realized that i have not....

Noob- A newbie, someone who is new to the game.

Troll- I got a list here, let me get it..... Ai sniper16, Padiego, Silentshot, Arab, badgas,pauly,godsmack......ermm..i lost track.

Scrub- I'm amazed only one person got this one right. Short for Deko Scrub.

Squeaker- Someone who is under the age of 14, sings on the mic, and annoys the crap out of everyone.

F4gg0t- An insult that is overused, therefore overpowered.

Good Hacker- The hackers that clean up the wounds left behind by the bad hackers and also unlock game modes that Treyarch didn't bother to unlock.

Pro FMG9 User- Oxymoron

DMC- DeLorean Motor Company.
    Lemming-Small rodents.
    Ragequitter- Grom
    Statswhore-Grom