1 2 3 Previous Next 62 Replies Latest reply: Jan 21, 2012 11:38 PM by Friendlyfire14 RSS

Stat Reset, bit of a joke really.

Before you all start to flame me i never used the prestige token glitch im very happy with my 10th prestige legit account. Im not sticking up for the cheaters im glad there all being reset, now with that said.

I think the 10 thousand deaths and 1 thousand looses everyone is being left with after the stat reset is good, almost funny. They got what they deserved.

HOWEVER the stupid thing is that when people are being reset, they are being left with there double xp and double weapon xp, 3 people on my friends list on XBL have been reset for this glitch, all 3 of them kept there double xp and double weapon xp, one of them is still running around with 42 days of double Xp. Why when your catching these people are you leaving them with exactly what they did it for? They all still have the guns and perks and items they used to unlock with the prestige tokens. They still have stupid amounts of Double xp / weapon Xp. All you did was put them back to the start with 10 thousand deaths and 1 thousand losses. Which if you dont care about your K/D means nothing. Not when you have 42 days of double Xp.

I made 10th Prestige before the end of November playing properly, did not use one second of double xp. So very soon most of these people who used this glitch will be back up there anyway because you left them with everything they aqquired while cheating? Where is the justice in that?

• 1. Re: Stat Reset, bit of a joke really.
    zachdavis11

Happened in Black ops to me when I was falsely accused of boosting when I was really killing the boosters.. I kept my pro perks and all that..I guess it's harder to do than just a stats reset.

• 2. Re: Stat Reset, bit of a joke really.

If they refuse to Beta test and insist on rushing a game (read up on it, it really WAS rushed), then what can we expect really...

• 3. Re: Stat Reset, bit of a joke really.

the only reason why they still have their double xp has to be because MW3 is so full of issues they fix them as they come.  They'll probably reset their stats again, without realizing it was their fault that they didnt clear the account completely the first time.

• 4. Re: Stat Reset, bit of a joke really.
    KTPhoenix

how could you possibly have reached 10th prestige before the end of November when the game was released November 8th? that is impossible. that isnt even 3 weeks.

• 5. Re: Stat Reset, bit of a joke really.

That's no totally impossible, just unlikely. One of the guys I play with all time, I actually went to school with him, was 10th by the end of November. And it's totally 100% legit. He's been in the top 30 in the world in HC TDM since the game was released.

• 6. Re: Stat Reset, bit of a joke really.
    KTPhoenix

im sorry but im not buying it. there are 80 levels every presitige and that would mean that there is max 1,746,200 points EVERY prestige. so that would mean he would have to get around 10,000,000 points or more to reach 10th prestige. and its takes at most 12-24 hours each day to even prestige once. that would include using the double XP for leveling and weapons.

i cant believe for 1 second that its legit.

• 7. Re: Stat Reset, bit of a joke really.
    sgtGanGreen

Agree, impossible

Maybe if 3 friends play and take turns 24/7

• 8. Re: Stat Reset, bit of a joke really.
    KTPhoenix

what i said included both the OP and your friend.

and let me add a few more reasons why its impossible to get it in basically 2 weeks of release:

1. you say your friend played HCTDM......you only get 100pts a kill and 20pts for assists. that is a pretty slow way to level up. (i should know since that is 90% all of what i play).

2. people camp every game and that makes the game play slow.

3. you have to factor in a crappy host and all the lag that comes with every game.

4. people dashboard like crazy which puts a damper on the whole leveling thing.

so with this in mind along with what i said earlier, i cant believe that either the OP or your friend could have gotten 10th within 2 weeks before the end of November.

• 9. Re: Stat Reset, bit of a joke really.

i think the whole stats reset should be only for hacking and cheating in games others should just be ban it would suck to have ur stats reset after u've worked so hard and u do some little glitch in a map its not ur fault IW cant patch these glitches how hard is it just to block them easy done noone can do it anymore stats reset just bullshit

1 2 3 Previous Next