1 4 5 6 7 8 Previous Next 98 Replies Latest reply: Feb 14, 2012 8:53 PM by WNSA Go to original post RSS
  • 50. Re: Personal message to all the people who use the Striker and FMG's......
    mickilla

Just to be perfectly honest the ACR is just one rung below the Striker and akimbos on the cheese scale. But with that said, the spray weapons are completely mindless and naturally every physically and/or mentally handicapped subhuman will flock to them. And everyone else uses them anyway if only to make their lives just a little bit easier.

Unfortunately the game was balanced so that there simply is no equal to an akimbo or Striker being sprayed up close, or a recoilless ACR being sprayed at range. Why would any pragmatic-minded person even consider using something else when these tremendously effective tools are available?

As much as I hate crutches for subhuman failures of genetics, I can't blame everyone else for simply making the practical choice in using said crutches anyway. If there is any blame to assign, its to the devs who made the horrendous mistake of balancing the weapons this way.

• 51. Re: Personal message to all the people who use the Striker and FMG's......
    gallp13

Lmfao Ill give this a go.

• 52. Re: Personal message to all the people who use the Striker and FMG's......

you know i rarely post on here because of all the whinning of about every weapon someone gets killed by. I use the striker and what gets me is ppl say im a noob when i can use the striker on large maps and do well. I mainly play tdm, and can easily flank and get behind the enemy and flush them out of their camping spots. The gun does struggle when ranking up, but if you can use strategy and know how to flank and manuever you can do good.

Heck most of these maps have cqc, mainly because how people play them. If people would understand what each gun class is for,and how to use, would make a huge difference. It just people want to use their acr or other assualt and rush in a building without thinking. Heck pull out a secondary machine pistol and think about ur strategy before rushing an area.

I could point out each map and areas, stirker or any other shotty could do good. and what areas and maps they don't.

I sometimes decide to switch it up and use assault rifles and get bored because for one I play tdm and alot of people camp or head glitch, and your rarely win when someone is ads a doorway or area while you are moving to said location. I can do just as well playing an assualt or smg. The only difference is my kill count.

Mainly what I am saying is if people want to complain about op weapons first look at the maps, and realize the areas of cqc, med range, and long range battles. Learn how to flank or set-up defenses of people rushing you using the shotguns.

I know this is a long read but when you don't post much and you have alot to say I can tend to go on about things.

When people complaing about me using the shotty calling me a noob, I just ask them would you rather me stand still and let you kill me, or how about i run and gun using pistol? Then the next match they bring out their shotty and I smile, because it changes the whole game. People need to learn to adapt and play smart. Understanding a guns effectiveness is not noobish.

• 53. Re: Personal message to all the people who use the Striker and FMG's......
    obzi

Whenever I get killed by FMG9s Akimbo I instantly think that was a cheap kill, you must be about 13 years old.  However, if they're torturing me I now have a class with them on and go looking for payback.

• 54. Re: Personal message to all the people who use the Striker and FMG's......

HAHAHA! This post is obviously trolling us.

hehehe, you are using the ACR a pinpoint accurate Assault rifle.

Trolls gonna troll.

Try using the dragunov like me and then come back here and ***** about the fmg9, you have no right to do so in your condition.

• 55. Re: Personal message to all the people who use the Striker and FMG's......

You say the striker is OP and you use the ACR yourself? What a joke.

And the striker does have cons. it's a shotgun you're unarmed at long range. I personally uuse the striker. It's a really good shotgun, but not OP. End of story. And I use the spas alot more than the striker. It's my fav gun.

• 56. Re: Personal message to all the people who use the Striker and FMG's......
    m77_a

I am  an avid user of the ACR. I also utilise the FMG9 akimbo on many of my classes. In CQB I tend to favour the akimbo, and at medium to long range I stick with the ACR. I will also almost always use FMG9s when my ACR is almost out of bullets, it generally helps me get those 1-3 extra kills, depending on how far spread and alert the enemy are.

Earlier in the thread (or in another, not too sure) someone suggested that a suitable fix for the FMG9s would be to reduce the magazine size to the likes of G18s and Skorpion.

My personal opinion? The suggested fix would put FMG9s in their place as what they were meant to be: SECONDARIES.

P.S. I hate retards who constantly spawn and switch out to FMG9s throughout an entire match, like just how ******* crap are they that they can't even use the ACR to get a kill?

• 57. Re: Personal message to all the people who use the Striker and FMG's......

I use the fmg as a secondary on my Msr qs class so it's your fault if you get to close to me. Only other class I have it on is mp7 stealth class

• 58. Re: Personal message to all the people who use the Striker and FMG's......
    gallp13

OP makes ths gamer giggle...;)

• 59. Re: Personal message to all the people who use the Striker and FMG's......
    Bleak5170

Agreed. These whiny little twits cry because someone owned them in CQC with a shotgun. They fail to realize that Striker users are at a severe disadvantage in open areas or when engaging enemies at anything beyond close-medium range. It's a situational weapon and it's not the only one in the game. You might as well cry about being destroyed at long-range by all the "noobs" using the MK14.

1 4 5 6 7 8 Previous Next