7 Replies Latest reply: Mar 31, 2012 10:19 AM by adw1983 RSS

Best Proficiency for Scar-L

daherlihy

I'm nearly at the end of my 3rd Prestige and have only just realised that Kick has little to no effect or benefit when used with the Scar-L.

I'm presuming that Focus would be the best thing afterwards?

• Re: Best Proficiency for Scar-L

attachement with silencer and extended mags

mischaelite

I have the exact setup, starting with 135 bullets instead of 90 makes me feel comfortable in letting Scavenger go for another Blue perk of choise.

With the range the Scar-L has before the bullet drops its damage you can slap on a silencer and it will still carry the bullet at full damage longer than M4A1, CM901 or the G36C so I tend to go with Blind Eye Pro in conjuction with Asssasin Pro.

Since it carries such a range it will do well with Marksman as well, but if you go all out stealth and slap on Dead Silence Pro you will get the advantage of no fall damage which will open up routes for you the enemies cant take without taking a lot of damage or even die...

adw1983

Actually, it's range just barely beats G36C.

That is because it starts at 35 damage which drops down to 20.
        It three hit kills up to 31.5 meters -- compared to G36C's 30.0 meters.
        Then it needs 5 hits to kill on ranges over 40 meters while G36C 4 hit kills from 30 meters to infinity.

CM901 three hit kills up to 37.5 meters, but is useless on that range because of it's high and completely random recoil.

TRY hitting someone partially concealed behind an already exploded car on 30 meters range with the CM901.

You can full-auto them with:
        M4
        SCAR-H

ACR with kick

G36C? Not reliable enough.

ACR without kick? Not reliable enough.

CM901 with kick? Not even close to be near realiable enough.
        AK47 with kick? Nope.
        CM901 without kick? AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAahahahahhahahahahahahahahaaa..!

Mk14 with rapid-fire > CM901
        ALWAYS.

[/rant]

Sorry about that.
        Sometimes I just need to vent about the horrible AR balance.

SULLY130EighT

I use focus with the SCAR-L . I feel its best suited for the SCAR-l.

Ztoned

my opinion is impact and extended mags  ...

jwaller123

I have only used kick as I have not unlocked anything else just yet. I am starting to prefer this gun over the ACR though. Iron sight are a bit cleaner and I just seem to do better with it overall. I also have the *cough* noobtube *cough* on it because I have been weary of putting the silencer on it due to not having range yet.

daherlihy

jwaller123 wrote:

I have only used kick as I have not unlocked anything else just yet. I am starting to prefer this gun over the ACR though. Iron sight are a bit cleaner and I just seem to do better with it overall. I also have the *cough* noobtube *cough* on it because I have been weary of putting the silencer on it due to not having range yet.

The good thing about the Scar is that it has a lowest damage drop off with a silencer in comparison to all the other assault rufles.

Back regarding this topic (best proficiency), this video indicates that Kick is actually a necessity for the Scar-L: