15 Replies Latest reply: Jan 17, 2012 11:00 AM by schlag2dash RSS

I Wish i had

Guy8915

I wish i had done the token glitch because as far as i know noone has been banned for it. The one person i knew to have done it and get banned was boosting aswel and was actually banned for that not token glitching. Im at a disadvantage compared to all my friends who are ranking up so fast now its not even funny. It cant be that hard to find these people so y hasnt it been sorted?

• Re: I Wish i had

Guy8915 wrote:

I wish i had done the token glitch because as far as i know noone has been banned for it. The one person i knew to have done it and get banned was boosting aswel and was actually banned for that not token glitching. Im at a disadvantage compared to all my friends who are ranking up so fast now its not even funny. It cant be that hard to find these people so y hasnt it been sorted?

Really troll? Thousands of people have been banned/reset.

You also get 1000 losses and 10,000 deaths after your stats have been reset.

Troll elsewhere.

sweatyclam

Well do it then, but don't come back here crying because you have been reset!

Guy8915

Im hearing a lot of talk but no action im afraid. I have 4 friends who have done it, theyve been reported but nothing, well after a month of them being reported. Im 9th 66 so theres no point in doing it now

Guy8915 wrote:

Im hearing a lot of talk but no action im afraid. I have 4 friends who have done it, theyve been reported but nothing, well after a month of them being reported. Im 9th 66 so theres no point in doing it now

The bannings are ongoing, not everyone has been reset yet.

If people are reporting them enough, they will be caught. So with that said, if you are considering doing it, you might reconsider.

Or perhaps leave your GT here, so we can use you as a test subject and we'll see what we can do to "test" your theory.

how many people do you think did the glitch? 20k-100k that's alot of people to check out.

sweatyclam

At the very least you know you got there legit, your friends may or may not get banned, reset and stat a55 f**ked, but they will always be looking over their shoulders, you won't!

In fact I'm all for letting them think they have got away with it, make it to tenth, then Booommm all that time wasted, see where I'm coming from?