1 4 5 6 7 8 Previous Next 92 Replies Latest reply: Sep 21, 2012 6:45 AM by Jonnycancel Go to original post RSS
  • 50. Re: Elite Clan Operations- We request an update!
    jazzag

Oh I actually want anon to come to elite and haxxor it up...with the skillz that they have, they would have finished elite before BH can start planning.

• 51. Re: Elite Clan Operations- We request an update!

Your right! Friday Night Fights is so stupid. How about they use that money to bring in more staff and get clan operations and challenges moving. BOYCOTT Friday Night Fights!!!

• 52. Re: Elite Clan Operations- We request an update!

I agree, though the thing that buggs me the most is that they still havent given us a release date. Beachhead said that clan ops will be coming early january but thats all we got.                                      ALL I WANT IS A RELEASE DATE

• 53. Re: Elite Clan Operations- We request an update!

I agree, though the thing that buggs me the most is that they still havent given us a release date. Beachhead said that clan ops will be coming early january but thats all we got.                                      ALL I WANT IS A RELEASE DATE

• 54. Re: Elite Clan Operations- We request an update!

It's cute how you think they care ;P they filled a swimming pool full of 100s which they roll around in while drinking wine, and on occasion they roll a lop top up beside said pool and open up the COD forums to laugh at all of those out there who think they are working on fixing their product we paid for in advance...Activision thinks its cool to take our money and not deliever? Hows about you give everyone a free copy of the next call of duty game and we'll pay you back "coming soon"

• 55. Re: Elite Clan Operations- We request an update!

Its the 18 and nothing?

• 56. Re: Elite Clan Operations- We request an update!

IF THERE ARE ANY CLANS LOOKING TO BATTLE MY CLAN MDK. PLAYS STRICTLY DOM AND IS OPEN TO ANY CLAN UP TO THE BATTLE. ADD ME ON LIVE @ THUGGARUGG 561 if you wish to battle!!

• 57. Re: Elite Clan Operations- We request an update!
    tomb997

I think Elite has been a massive fail.

Imagine if you bought something on Ebay, and you paid upfront, and 3 months later, you still havent received your purchase? Ebay would've pressed legal actions on the seller and locked their paypal account after a month.

Those who purchased Elite should be refunded in full, because they paid for a service months ago and major parts of the service are missing. Elite is a sham.

• 58. Re: Elite Clan Operations- We request an update!
    creole_76

The kicker to this and everyone hasn't thought about this is the fact that PS3 will STILL receive the DLCs a month after XBOX. Elite is a prepaid service but we are still second hand citizens. We are still paying the same price for elite as them. We are getting shafted.  I've contacted support a few times and no one has a clue on the clan ops date. SMH...

• 59. Re: Elite Clan Operations- We request an update!

This is a joke. NO ONE CARES ABOUT ELITE TV AND WHAT NOT! We paid money for what? Nothing that is. Beachhead only rarely replies and it's always them contradicting themselves which pisses everyone off. No you have gone to far and if you do release a date. People are still going to be mad. And I know that once clan ops are out people won't be complaining about refunds or waiting gifts because the baby got his bottle and beachhead will start swimming in your money. I think that even after clan ops are out we still get cheated unless we get another free month because they are not near organized about anything! It took forever to release an iOS app that views only stats that don't matter to many. What I'm trying to say is that we aren't satisfied and stop thanking us for patience and bullshit "coming soon and we won't confirm a date because we are having parties". Is the reason your so late because there is like, 5 guys working 24-7?  Sorry for going off but I like many others have been waiting for clan ops patiently enough. I'm convinced that treyarchs next game will be ten fold better and elite will hopefully be at least 50% working by November

A concerned customer-Sacul713

1 4 5 6 7 8 Previous Next