5 Replies Latest reply: Jan 18, 2012 8:49 AM by tmann68camaro RSS

MW3 Killstreaks

There is no point to COD if MW3 has no Nuke killstreak/pointstreak

• Re: MW3 Killstreaks
    srgt_Jason

not really.  just go for the highest killstreak reward.  i dont get why anyone wanted nukes.  get an ostrage gunner and you will be happy with achieving it and u get to rain hell instead of push a button and end the game.

The point is to have fun.

Nuke isn't the only way to have fun.

the nuke has got to be the stupidest idea ive ever seen in a cod game it just gave people a reason to ither camp or boost im glad its gone

there def is a "NUKE" except its a "MOAB" and its way better than your stupid NUKE the NUKE killed you and ended the game and killstreak rewards added to it which = HOMO the MOAB you get at 25 kills and killstreak rewards dont count towards it and it doesnt end the game it leaves the other team EMPed for the rest of the game and gives your entire team Double XP the rest of the game so your NUKE can sit on my MOAB and rotate

there def is a "NUKE" except its a "MOAB" and its way better than your stupid NUKE the NUKE killed you and ended the game and killstreak rewards added to it which = HOMO the MOAB you get at 25 kills and killstreak rewards dont count towards it and it doesnt end the game it leaves the other team EMPed for the rest of the game and gives your entire team Double XP the rest of the game so your NUKE can sit on my MOAB and rotate