1 8 9 10 11 12 Previous Next 134 Replies Latest reply: Jun 20, 2012 8:25 PM by -DELTA- Go to original post RSS
  • 90. Re: Token Glitch Punishment
    PAClFlST

shouldve done it yourself.... ITS IWs fault for not protecting the game more in the first place, a game is for fun and its fun to rank up quickly sooo STFU

• 91. Re: Token Glitch Punishment

i prefer to play the right way thank you very much. i used to love killing the idiots that would go inside of a rock to get some kills. sounds like you are a cheater too. i am sure it was fun ranking up in half the time and having your choice of weapons to do it with. its your fault for exploiting the glitch, if you see a wallet that someone left behind on the counter are you not wrong for taking it? or do we pat you on the back, way to go bud! what a moron! lets go shopping its his fault after all, enjoy your two day vacation loser soooo SUGU

• 92. Re: Token Glitch Punishment
    obzi

I'm yet to hear a cheater say, "I cheated and I'm sorry for being so stupid, I should have read the rules but I didn't so I acccept the punishment and I promise to never do it again."  If any of you came on here and said that genuinely the legit players would actually give you a little respect but no, it's all the same excuses again and again that the game is broke and it's not your fault.  It's because of this I'm totally convinced you will do it all again when you hear about another glitch, if you could find a way to zero your deaths and losses you'd do it right now.

• 93. Re: Token Glitch Punishment
    PAClFlST

this was the first glitch i did, i didnt know at the time it was wrong, i do think this was a stupid thing to do NGL, but also NGL it was fun while it lasted, i sent a email to tell them im sorry and yeah we deserve the ban and derank, but not, deranked back to one.

• 94. Re: Token Glitch Punishment
    cranium2001

PAClFlST wrote:

this was the first glitch i did, i didnt know at the time it was wrong, i do think this was a stupid thing to do NGL, but also NGL it was fun while it lasted, i sent a email to tell them im sorry and yeah we deserve the ban and derank, but not, deranked back to one.

You're right. It should have been more extreme than back to one. -5 maybe? No sympathy here.

• 95. Re: Token Glitch Punishment
    PAClFlST

LOL minues 5? tehe, how would that work? 50xp a level? aha, or maybe just ban everyone for 2 weeks, so other people can catch up and deranked to the prestige theyre on, level 1

• 96. Re: Token Glitch Punishment
    Mcswirley2

I gotta say that i did the prestige token glitch, and today i finally went back onto xbox and i saw that i was banned. I wasn't really surprised and to be honest i should be deranked and it's kind of funny that instead of fixing the game itself they try to get all the people who did this glitch first. In my honest opinion the glitch was only fun because of double weapon xp, and the 0 kills 10000 deaths is totally unnecessary

• 97. Re: Token Glitch Punishment
    cranium2001

No, -5 levels. And Mcswirley, 10,000 deaths and 1000 losses is necessary. It should be more.

• 98. Re: Token Glitch Punishment

I seriously believe the fact that since a lot of people did the glitch you should just have your level set back a prestige or two because your kill death ratio and everything else wasn't earned using the double xp, it was earned by hard work and for that to reset I think it would seriously be a downer.

• 99. Re: Token Glitch Punishment

your mad

Cheats should be banned forever then maybe they will learn

as it stands a 2 day ban and stat reset does nothing cos mommy just give them more money for a new GT and they start again looking for the next glitch cheat ect

PERMA BAN THE LOT

1 8 9 10 11 12 Previous Next