1 3 4 5 6 7 Previous Next 62 Replies Latest reply: Jan 21, 2012 11:38 PM by Friendlyfire14 Go to original post RSS
  • 60. Re: Stat Reset, bit of a joke really.
    MUPHinATHONG

Did you realize that Robert Bowling has since updated the CoC since he started banning people for violating it? "Glitching" has never been a bannable offense, and a couple days after I was banned he tweeted a link to the CoC and I saw that it was updated a couple of days prior, and "glitching" was now a bannable offense. Also, I find it rather annoying that people are so pissed off about the token glitch, and everyone is excited that we got banned, yet people abused the damage proficiency glitch (which is actually game-changing) and they don't get banned for it and no one seems to care. I just feel that people need to get their priorities straight. A GLITCH that has no effect on other players or gameplay (Token Glitch) < A GLITCH that has a direct effect on other players AND gameplay (Proficiency Glitch). Yet, only the people who did the less serious glitch are the ones who get banned and reset.

Also, I don't quite understand the thought process of giving us 1000 losses, and 10000 deaths. Did they think that I was going to kill myself because my K/D wasn't above 1 anymore? All I have to do is subtract 10,000 from my deaths, and I have my K/D. And if people see my K/D and talk s*** I just laugh when I'm at the top of the scoreboard.

So I guess, I could honestly give a s*** that I got reset. In all reality, I did break the rules, and I knew that I was doing it before I decided to do it. But, I didn't think it was really that big of a deal, and I definitely don't think that the punishment fit the crime. Also, I'm annoyed that there are not going to be as many bans associated with the damage glitch even though that that had a direct effect on gameplay. That's just my 2 cents.

• 61. Re: Stat Reset, bit of a joke really.
    Friendlyfire14

token glitch does affect people diretly in game... unlimited tokens means at lvl 4 u will have all perks guns and others unlocvked which is cvomplete bs for those that play legit like myself.... a glitch is still cvheating no matter how u look at it... i say ban the glitchers and the aimbot and wall hack S.O.B.s and get it over with if they don't do something soon they are goin to lose alot of there customers to other games that don't have the bs 

• 62. Re: Stat Reset, bit of a joke really.
    Friendlyfire14

token glitch does affect people diretly in game... unlimited tokens means at lvl 4 u will have all perks guns and others unlocvked which is cvomplete bs for those that play legit like myself.... a glitch is still cvheating no matter how u look at it... i say ban the glitchers and the aimbot and wall hack S.O.B.s and get it over with if they don't do something soon they are goin to lose alot of there customers to other games that don't have the bs 

1 3 4 5 6 7 Previous Next