1 2 3 4 5 6 Previous Next 51 Replies Latest reply: Jun 14, 2012 8:20 AM by superblue11 Go to original post RSS
  • 20. Re: Mother Of All Bombs: VII

I have 71243 kills, 24544 deaths, 4883 caps, and 2136 defends.

• 21. Re: Mother Of All Bombs: VII

Pub stacking does NOT = "too legit".

• 22. Re: Mother Of All Bombs: VII
    that6uy420

you don't do a lot of capturing at all...  looking at your previous games... the majority of them are 0 caps with a few 1 cap matches.  All you are doing is kill whoring in domination to pad your stats.

• 23. Re: Mother Of All Bombs: VII
    nightpr0wler76

that6uy420 wrote:

you don't do a lot of capturing at all...  looking at your previous games... the majority of them are 0 caps with a few 1 cap matches.  All you are doing is kill whoring in domination to pad your stats.

If he is playing on a team that is half way decent, then no he is not kill whoring.  If they win the games easily, most of the players on his team will have no more than 2 caps each, atleast thats how it is when I play with my group, the entire game consists of holding 2 flag points and killing the enemy so that they cannot capture the middle flag. This is how good players play domination. Bad kids triple cap and flip spawns and screw themselves.

If people think you have to have alot of caps to be good at domination, I would make the point that if you have alot of caps, it means you lost alot of flags because you werent good enough to hold them after you got them and its very unorganized,

If he has that many moabs in dom playing on a team, and is winning all the time, then they are just good players, they capture 2 points, push the enemy back, and hold them there, they are playing the game the way it intended, I dont know where people got in their heads that domination is meant to be a cluster-f^ck of kids with low KD's running around constantly capping flags and them losing them just to cap them again.

He has a winning percentage of 92%  I would say that he and his team are playing the game the right way to win, my winning percentage is 86% as well, and I get very few caps as well when Im playing with a team.

Good teams have few caps because they keep what the cap.

Bad teams have alot of caps because they cannot keep what they capped.

• 24. Re: Mother Of All Bombs: VII

Thats what I mean. I guess its possible for someone to get that many, but ONLY if your gameplay is based on killing and not doing objectives. Gametypes like Domination have become pad stating games for people like this who try to get MOABS. Whoo hooo. Not impressed.

• 25. Re: Mother Of All Bombs: VII
    mkweed5

MOAB - Massive Ordnance Air Blast Bomb

• 26. Re: Mother Of All Bombs: VII
    brsox

Whats your favorite gun?

• 27. Re: Mother Of All Bombs: VII

Already stated in the third post

• 28. Re: Mother Of All Bombs: VII

We would play up against more teams with 2.00 and higher K/Ds, but they always get scared and b1tch quit out of the pre-game lobby when we join, and for good reason.

• 29. Re: Mother Of All Bombs: VII

I'm not sure yet, but i'm liking the FAD lately. I never knew it was such a meat grinder and headshot magnet.