1 3 4 5 6 7 Previous Next 127 Replies Latest reply: Feb 10, 2012 11:22 AM by Nubdub Go to original post RSS
  • 40. Re: 2.5 months and still no lag improvement
    maccabi

starbuckfrack wrote:

TurdFerguson00 wrote:

ACII wrote:

I haven't seen or heard anything on the matter too and it's a gamebreaking issue.  I guess they would have to pay some people to go to work and fix this horrible game, but that might cut into 0.00003% of their profits, so not gonna happen I guess. 

This is seriously the worst game I have ever seen/played in my life.  Lag compensation ruined this game and lost me $120 because of Elite, what a scam that is.  I've never felt so ripped off and tossed aside as a customer in my entire life.

agree 100%.... but i did get a refund on Elite straight from xbox support, so to the guy saying its impossible.... want to see my visa bill?? granted it took a supervisor drawing upon a long relationship with them... but still... it was refunded and my elite went back to standard.... although last i looked, i still have the emblems and possibly the theater slots...

i would trade the game in but it got thrown across the room one day and its stratched... lol.. still works but makes it only worth maybe $10

After 20 calls of dealing with it they probably caved in. It cost more than 50 bucks of their time to listen to you

Tuesday will reveal if they locked it or not. But the relocking Elite Premium or Marketplace content part was what I said was impossible.

All the rest of the post was about stories of some person whose name I hinted on telling outright lies throughout different posts.

On YOUR story I could believe it can happen since knowing you post history.

BTW if that is your GT as well you still got the green skull

actually its really easy for uk xbox players to get refunded for elite, i did make a post about it ages ago, the no refunds policy doesnt trump uk consumer law (which is alot better for consumers than in the us) as long as you stay polite explain the relevant parts of the law xbl will refund .

• 41. Re: 2.5 months and still no lag improvement
    starbuckfrack

Thanks Mac for letting me know. I never even thought about UK law being involved in it especially since this forum doesnt do flags anymore.

Knowing that might also mean the "no refunds" on the console may say something else on the console.

• 42. Re: 2.5 months and still no lag improvement
    Arq0s

Here is the main point that you all need to take a look at....

MW3 lags more than any other FPS game i and many others have ever played... Why ?

MW2 was not like this, Black Ops doesnt lag as badly either. Find the reason for this problem and you can fix MW3.

• 43. Re: 2.5 months and still no lag improvement
    maccabi

Arq0s wrote:

Here is the main point that you all need to take a look at....

MW3 lags more than any other FPS game i and many others have ever played... Why ?

MW2 was not like this, Black Ops doesnt lag as badly either. Find the reason for this problem and you can fix MW3.

define what you mean by lag

• 44. Re: 2.5 months and still no lag improvement
    Arq0s

You know what i mean ... The Lag sync issue.  The WTF moments... Putting half a clip of bullets into a guys chest and nothing happening. Shooting a guy 30 ft away in the back and he doesnt die but turns around and 1 shots u in the face...

I have never ever seen this before. Black Ops used to lag when i first played it but even then it wasnt like that. I have put a full clip into people in MW3 registering bullets all the way through and they dont die. and then you have those times where it doesnt start to register the hits until you have already fired 5-6 bullets... No other FPS game has this bs right now.

• 45. Re: 2.5 months and still no lag improvement
    Nubdub

Over done Lag compensation is an issue. There are like 5 people that hang out in the forum just waiting to disagree with you but there are 1000's in the forum that are suffering the same issue with over done lag compensation. Hopefully matchmaking/lag compensation will get fixed with the next update. There is no way for you to fix it on your end and its not a problem with your connection. Jacking with your connection can only make it worse. Wait for the patch. If it does not work, don't buy the map pack and hit Activision where it hurts (profits).

• 46. Re: 2.5 months and still no lag improvement
    maccabi

Nubdub wrote:

Over done Lag compensation is an issue. There are like 5 people that hang out in the forum just waiting to disagree with you but there are 100's in the forum that are suffering the same issue with over done lag compensation. Hopefully matchmaking/lag compensation will get fixed with the next update. There is no way for you to fix it on your end and its not a problem with your connection. Jacking with your connection can only make it worse. Wait for the patch. If it does not work, don't buy the map pack and hit Activision where it hurts (profits).

there i fixed your post for you

• 47. Re: 2.5 months and still no lag improvement
    Nubdub

What was broke? the "sign here if you frequently feel handicapped by lag compensation" post has over 1000 signatures by itself. That does not include the 1000's of other threads that have been started on the subject.

• 48. Re: 2.5 months and still no lag improvement
    maccabi

Nubdub wrote:

What was broke? the "sign here if you frequently feel handicapped by lag compensation" post has over 1000 signatures by itself. That does not include the 100's of other threads that have been started on the subject.

unique signatures? nope

signed only by people with actual lag comp issues again? nope

and corrected you again but its ok we understand how you like to exagerate to make a point.

even by your 1000 sigs estimation thats what 1000 people out of how many players across the platforms? ill save you the trouble as im guessing maths wont be your strong point if you need to use both your fingers and toes.. its about 1/6000th - 1/7000th of the players

• 49. Re: 2.5 months and still no lag improvement
    Nubdub

No the "frequently handicapped by lag comp." post is only for xbox. Not across all platforms. That only includes people who found the MW3 forums, found the post, and registered for an account to be able to post in the forums. Which I would estimate to be about 1% of all people that are having matchmaking/lag comp. issues. 1000 signatures is a ton of people considering that is only a small sampling of people who are actually having issues. I know you are intelligent, not sure why you are trying to "dumb down" what I am saying.

1 3 4 5 6 7 Previous Next