33 Replies Latest reply: Feb 7, 2012 3:35 AM by schlag2dash RSS

Add Hardcore CTF and HQ

schlag2dash

I have been patient long enough. It is time to start pushing the devs for an answer. I am looking for support from my fellow HC players who would like to have their games modes available in HC. I know i am not the only one who would like to see HC players treated like equals. We continue to get shafted year after year, this one being by far the worst yet.

I am asking for you guys to start making noise to get their attention. I have tweeted the devs and will continue to do so day and night. If you have twitter, i suggest you do the same. Hopefully with all the noise we make we will be able to get a response from them. Are we getting more HC gamemodes or not. If not, then why not.

Please help with this. sign this, keep the thread going. We need to stand up for our rights as HC players...Tired of being left out by the Devs....

These are the ones i have tweeted and will continue to Tweet until an answer is given to us.

@fourzerotwo, @Glenschofield, @Infinityward, @MichaelCondrey , @SHGames.

• Re: Add Hardcore CTF and HQ
    schlag2dash

No one wants HC CTF or HQ...

yarderdunes

I too would like more HC game modes.

#MOARhardcore #restorehardcore #endcoreplus

hellraiser4368

all me and my clan played was hchq's and im getting so sick of playing this bs hc playlist. i seen a tweet from bowling answering a guys question about putting hchq's in the playlist and he said, "I added hchq to the playlist before holiday while i tried to convince a dedicated playlist for it." so apparantly he thinks by putting it in the team tac playlist that is going to show them how many people play it, yeah right. who wants to play team tac hchq's? no thanks! and how does he think that by putting it in that playlist that is going to show them how many people will be playing it? i wish they would at least put hchq or hcctf into the full hc playlist cause this **** is getting boring!

I agree with the original comment. I bought the Elite Premium membership just in the hopes of having some new things to do on MW3. Yesterday when the new maps dropped I realized I can only play Moshpit on HC. I thought this was ridiculous, I do enjoy all game types but give us a choice! Seem a little biased to not allow HC players like myself and many others to choose the game type they want to play. I am not a video game designer but I highly doubt it would be much of a burden to allow all game types for both regular and hardcore.

an elite kill confirmed or team deathmatch and search and destroy would be nice,yes thats right you give us new maps so we can only play them on shitty moshpit jokers all of them i am gonna put the link to this thread on my gamertag bio and if we can get enough people on their cases they might do something about it,i just want to know how its going to work when non elite members can purchase the maps

schlag2dash

AndyCOOL12 wrote:

an elite kill confirmed or team deathmatch and search and destroy would be nice,yes thats right you give us new maps so we can only play them on shitty moshpit jokers all of them i am gonna put the link to this thread on my gamertag bio and if we can get enough people on their cases they might do something about it,i just want to know how its going to work when non elite members can purchase the maps

Thanks Andy, This i what we need. I have sent out 3 tweets so far. and will send another at noon. i will continue to do this until we are heard. Thanks for the support. Please continue to support this. again thanks to all of you who have voiced your opinion so far.

schlag2dash

Speak up people....

This needs to happen.  Hopfully the devs will see this and help us out.  http://community.callofduty.com/message/205343257#205343257

Check out this tread

Privx420x

I like HC 9vs9

Hardcore 9vs9 war like on WAW.

IW has dropped the ball with HC players. No HCHQ? That mode has been in every COD since COD4. Why not now? Waiting for us to ***** then you give it to us and act like you listen to the community?

As if forcing richochette on all HC players because IW didnt remember all the 12 yr old children who play this game TKing every1 at the start of each round in COD4, WaW, MW2 and BlOps in SnD just goes to show you how out of touch with teh community they really are. 4-5 yrs worth of idiots TKing thier team wasnt enough of a reminder that HC SnD needed an adjustment? How was this missed? IT HAPPENS EVERY GAME!!!!!!

Show much for that "awesome dialog we have with the community" huh? That couldnt be further from the truth.

schlag2dash

You are correct. They have dropped the ball on multiple occasions. HC gamemodes being left out, Team Killing in S&D, and throwing together a sloppy ricochet. I mean come on IW and SHG. Why is it that we get shafted, left behind, and kicked to the curb in another install of COD. Why do we need to tell you we want HC. If your excuse is because we cant fit it. Take out some of the core playlists that no one uses, (Like Sabotage, and Barebones) two smallest playlist and give us CTF and HQ for HC. More people would play hardcore if given  the same playlist as core. I am stuck playing Kill Confirmed (great addition) but after awhile my team and i want to play an objective game. CTF gave us that team feeling. One person cant win CTF. We want it back......

schlag2dash

Need everyones support on this.

Do you not feel that HC is being shafted? Are you happy the way HC is set up?

I would love to see them in, so you´ve got my vote!

schlag2dash

Thanks Clip.

We need to get more people involved. All the HC players want is a fair choice of game modes. This is all we are asking for.

Come on people sign this keep this thread going. Even if you are a core player and dont play HC. Help us out. We invested the same amount of time and money into this as you have. ITs only fair to give us the same options as core.

Totally agreed!

I´m a objective player and play HC only. HC CTF,HC HQ and HC DOM are my favorite game modes. The lack of these two game modes constrains me to stick to HC DOM. I´ve played about 20hrs in core  and over 4 days in HC DOM. Both modes would be a welcome change.

I feel like they are doing this on purpose. The content calendar calls for a new game mode in June and August, maybe we will get it then?

Link.

schlag2dash

I think the new gamemode is prob for the community playlist,  but If that is there plan then what is the point. that is complete BS. 8 months later then add it in. F that, We want it now. We have waited long enough. Im tired of waiting. I know that i am not the only one who is tired of this.

2dash there is ALOT of ppl want HC CTF and HC HQ!

Im with you on this 100% and its ridiculous that us HC gamers are left out and treated like 2 nd class almost!

I really want HC CTF back as our clan always played it on blops and we are currently making do with HC DOM but miss the tactical play with CTF...

I have heard something about HC CTF coming in febuary with the new playlist update before the 2nd elite drop so fingers crossed on that one and hope this thread gets the attention it deserves mate....thanx

Hello everyone, we need to all post in one thread to hash out ideas of what we would like to see done to HC for adding game modes, tweaking richochet, etc. http://www.callofduty.com/thread/200392843?tstart=0

I am all for this!  I really want HC CTF back.  I've said this on many threads.  My clan loves HC CTF and want them to show all of the HC players some love and give us more game modes.

I played the hell out of BO's..but not so much of MW3.  Only because the lack of HC games. 

Bring back HC CTF.

schlag2dash

I would be a little annoyed if dropzone came back. What about Hardcore. We have been asking for gamemodes to be added since when..... It is a complete slap in the face that we havent heard anything from anyone about HC.....really IW??