15 Replies Latest reply: Jan 25, 2012 8:57 PM by Esy RSS

KILL STREAKS

you should have more  assualt kill streak. and their should be no support kill streaks because it gives the people who suck a chance to get a kill streak. or if you are going to keep them at least make them not as good.or a higher amount of kills.

• Re: KILL STREAKS
    josh1073

wait so people that aint good at the game should not be allowed to get a chance at a killstreak?? support stops camping because it dont go after you die so people aint hiding in a bush trying to get a pavelow or ac130. and support is not as good as assault because support dont give you kills it ((supports)) your team. you should go back to mario because your mental grasp of the game shows me you are not of appropriate age .kids like you ruin cod

Support doesn't do **** against camping.

no support means you can 12 and 50 and get a stelth bomber and kill some one in a building on a 24 kill streak and how would that make you feel.

TehSpeagles

josh1073 wrote:

wait so people that aint good at the game should not be allowed to get a chance at a killstreak??

That's exactly how it should be.  Killstreaks are meant to be a reward...  if you can't earn it you don't deserve a reward.

Getting a certain amount of kills in a match is earning though...

TehSpeagles

Agreed, but it's not hard to get the currently required number of kills.  The kill amounts should be doubled for the support package...  any camper can currently get the highest killstreak in the package.  You should never get an award for camping...

litegecko2

if they should be doubled for support then they should be tripled for assult

DOUBLED?

And no, what the f game mode do you think campers easily get 14,15,16,17 kills?

Who the hell are you to tell people what they should get a reward for you. Camping is a legitimate strategy. I don't do it because I don't like to, but I don't flip **** at people who do.

Obviously IW, Treyarch, and FPS makers take action to make camping not overly overpowered, but outlawing it is stupid.

Also mate, support doesn't encourage camping; having the only strike package be assault does because it makes new people hide in corners so they can actually get a pred.

TehSpeagles

Esy wrote:

And no, what the f game mode do you think campers easily get 14,15,16,17 kills?

Any gamemode except maybe FFA.  I've camped my way to 20/30/40-0 scores plenty of times in a few different modes.

That isn't camping then, literally show me a gameplay of you sitting in one spot getting 20+ kills. It doesn't happen, enemies don't run by the same spot that many times in a ~7 minute game

Leave the Killstreaks alone. Leave the Game alone. Stay trying to change stuff.

Off subject but anyone looking for a clan to join send a friend request to t4ttooed s4ilor.  We are all mature guys who like to play cooperatively.  Hit me up if your interested.

This was written by a 10 year old, you can tell.