1 6 7 8 9 10 Previous Next 121 Replies Latest reply: Feb 1, 2012 9:24 AM by deadestllama Go to original post RSS
  • 70. Re: Once again... 402 and IW listen to core kids whining... when will #MOARhardcore get an ear?
    rankismet

DarwickD wrote:

I think what the OP is trying to say is that 402 only listens to the little cry baby kids (not ALL of the core people) that just spam. 

That is exactly what I mean.

Time to commence #OperationCoreKid.

• 71. Re: Once again... 402 and IW listen to core kids whining... when will #MOARhardcore get an ear?
    rankismet

Esy wrote:

Yeah and please tell me how all of MOARhardcore tweets aren't also whining? This thread isn't showing a very good representation if it isn't.

How have the #MOARhardcore tweets not been whining?

Simple...

Has anything been done?

The only way IW listens is by whining... time to whine like a 5 year old missing his cookie.

• 72. Re: Once again... 402 and IW listen to core kids whining... when will #MOARhardcore get an ear?
    MUPHinATHONG

Not really. The reason people are upset about Akimbo FMG's are because it shoots faster than any other gun to begin with, it kills in 3-5 bullets, and then you can double your output of bullets by putting akimbo as the attachment. How do you honestly justify 2000 RPM's and 3 bullets to kill? I realize that you play HC, and that's cool that you want more game modes, but saying that IW only listens to cry babies because they are addressing a serious balance issue... that's just ignorant.

Find another way to approach your issue of more game modes. If I were you, I would probably start convincing more people to play HC. Because when only 1/4 of people are playing HC, you're not going to get as much attention. There is power in numbers. Sad, but true.

• 73. Re: Once again... 402 and IW listen to core kids whining... when will #MOARhardcore get an ear?

MUPHinATHONG wrote:

Not really. The reason people are upset about Akimbo FMG's are because it shoots faster than any other gun to begin with, it kills in 3-5 bullets, and then you can double your output of bullets by putting akimbo as the attachment. How do you honestly justify 2000 RPM's and 3 bullets to kill? I realize that you play HC, and that's cool that you want more game modes, but saying that IW only listens to cry babies because they are addressing a serious balance issue... that's just ignorant.

Find another way to approach your issue of more game modes. If I were you, I would probably start convincing more people to play HC. Because when only 1/4 of people are playing HC, you're not going to get as much attention. There is power in numbers. Sad, but true.

Perhaps this one wasn't around when we got more HC playlists.

Let the professionals at this do their work, you'd be surprised what might happen.

• 74. Re: Once again... 402 and IW listen to core kids whining... when will #MOARhardcore get an ear?
    rankismet

MUPHinATHONG wrote:

Simple fact is the only thing they listen to is whining...

• 75. Re: Once again... 402 and IW listen to core kids whining... when will #MOARhardcore get an ear?
    MUPHinATHONG

I can't speak for everyone, but I know that I prefer to play core because even though there are campers in core, there are drastically more campers in HC. And that is in every hard core gamemode. I do like the components of HC (not having HUD, limited health, greater bullet damage, etc) but with every other guy camping,  it's hard for a normal player to have fun. And you can say, well - hardcore isn't for "normal gamers" it's for "hardcore gamers". Well then you've just answered as to why you don't get more game modes on a consistent basis. It doesn't apply to the general Call of Duty community, so why would the developers take the space and time to cater to a small portion of gamers. As I said before. There is power in numbers. It's the sad, but honeset truth. You may get 1-2 extra game modes throughout the life of this game, but I wouldn't expect any more than that now, or in future titles.

(and just to inform you, I was around when Black Ops gave more HC game modes. I also seem to remember everyone complaining about the change and it getting changed back...)

• 76. Re: Once again... 402 and IW listen to core kids whining... when will #MOARhardcore get an ear?
    nightpr0wler76

Perhaps instead of trashing the core community, the HC community should attempt to make their points for more playlists without insulting the larger Core community, like what happened with the Black Ops movement.  I would have taken you guys more seriously if you just made your points without making this a HC vs Core issue, which it is not.  No one is better because they play HC, or better because the play Core, once you guys get that through your heads, maybe you will get taken more seriously by the Devs, but that will not happen.  Its in peoples nature to think that the gametype they choose makes them a better player, which obviously it doesnt.  So instead of bashing a certain group of play you perceive as whiney, get your point across and try to act like an adult.  Whining only gets results if its done on a mass scale, having 100 HC players tweet to 402 will not change one thing.

• 77. Re: Once again... 402 and IW listen to core kids whining... when will #MOARhardcore get an ear?

Thong,  If your posts is regarding my post about the FMG's then you must have mis-understood me.  I am not saying anywhere that the nerfs that have taken place are not needed esp the FMG's.  What I am trying to say is that the CoD Community have come up with about 50 to 100 different ways to alter the FMG's to BALANCE the game better.  Isn't that what every CoD person complains about?  Isn't that the holy grail that a lot of people consider CoD4 to have is great balance?  The same could be said about the 95, I do not play alot of core so i could not tell you the proper way to balance that weapon or if it really needed it.  I am sure someone EDUCATED could come up with something better than just nerfing the hip fire spread of the 95 to make it come into balance better. 

• 78. Re: Once again... 402 and IW listen to core kids whining... when will #MOARhardcore get an ear?
    MUPHinATHONG

Here is your best chance at getting what you want:

http://www.callofduty.com/message/205348711#205348711

Rather than just complaining about complainers, get on the thread and speak your voice. No better way to get followers than an organized, level-headed thread. Nice work Maccabi.

• 79. Re: Once again... 402 and IW listen to core kids whining... when will #MOARhardcore get an ear?

Night,  This is the issue that I have, SCREW the CORE VS HC issue they both take skill in their respective way.  I will never bad mouth Core players for playing core.  The issue I have is with IW only doing the things the cry babies (from each HC and Core) ask for.  Ric was an uproar in the S&D community.  There was so much crying and whinning over it personaly I didn't play S&D because of the issue.  That is how Ric got put in the whinning, I ADMIT that. Why should the CoD community in general have to CRY to get anything at all we should have to have a big uproar of crying to get something done we want.  I tweet 402 everyday saying "Please add HC CTF" so do a lot of the HC for HC HQ and nothing really accomplished.  I feel that we would have better luck basically having everyone say "YOUR GAME F'IN SUCKS ADD HC CTF OR I'M LEAVING".  As i said before we as a Community as a whole should start asking that if we ask for something within reason that will not hurt game balance I.E. Gamemodes then it should be done without question.  Yes is the HC community around 1/4 of the whole MW3 community yes, but when 75% of that community asks for HQ or CTF then why not just do it.  It is not going to hurt anyone but ourselfs if it splits up the HC people too thin.

1 6 7 8 9 10 Previous Next