31 Replies Latest reply: Mar 3, 2012 9:35 AM by codchamp RSS

type 95 bad or good

i think they should make the type 95 have less damage.i dont think that gun is fair becase it is a one burst kill at any rang from the waist up.they tried to make the gun fair by makeing it 3 burst but that just makes it more accurrate.and now people think there good by siting in a corner and get kill streaks tith a unfair gun.

• Re: type 95 bad or good

Takes 5 bullets to kill at long range.

And it is a good assault rifle, but doesn't need nerfing. Also, please learn some grammar.

gallp13

Neither its  just a tool for a job.

In a game so point n click as MW3, having a gun with a lower kill time definitely gives you an upper edge.

Many kids who use the type sit in corners all day or camp. *ahem, gallp13*.

Imo, its a cheap weapon because there's no possibility of return fire.

if a gun bypasses proficencies such as focus, then its essentially broken the game.

I wish core wasn't core+ in terms of damage. I hate the fact that guns kill so fast. There's no need for accuracy. Its definitely lost its touch.

Leave the game alone. Leave the Type-95 alone. Stop trying to change stuff.

D4nth3m4n

As someone who has used the Type 95 a fair bit through 5 prestige's I would say it is very good with few draw backs. If you want to win 50-50s more then use it because it kills faster than most AR.

Lets not pretend that using a burst gun is that hard to aim with. Yes you need slightly more accuracy but its not like learning Chinese! It's quite easy to rely on the Type as a crutch but you certainly notice how other AR's pale in comparison when you try them out as I have been doing.

The gun isn't game breakingly good - otherwise everyone would be using it.

I think you should stop thinking and just get better at the game

The Type95 is a good gun. Not that hard to use and efficient. All you need to learn is aim and your good to go.

I think the Type 95 is a great weapon to use. My only qualm with it is the fact that it feels like I'm getting shot by a sniper instead of an AR. Just a sudden Blam! you're dead. Of course, that's more connection issues than anything else.

Off subject but anyone looking for a clan to join send a friend request to t4ttooed s4ilor.  We are all mature guys who like to play cooperatively.  Hit me up if your interested.

JKG1989TFK

Can we stop nerfing guns please ?

Whats next nerf trowing knifes because there 1 hit kills.

yeah it really is incredibly OP

arent guns SUPPOSE to get better as you unlock them? what the hell is the point of having to level up and UNLOCK better guns if there all pretty much the same? seems retarded to me but whatever i guess. like the striker, unlocked at level 48. should be a mean ass shotgun if you dont get it till that level. i dont really see the problem with type 95, i thinks its garbage.

JustinNH

finally used it on prestige 5 after getting killed by it plenty of times and reading about all the hate for it.

I like it. 1 burst (still 3 shots keep in mind) at close range and sometimes medium.

Long range... One of the least powerful ARs. I have killed quicker at long range with the MP7 and UMP, nevermind the g36 or ACR.

Every gun has its place. Why don't people understand that???

It's all about how you use it. It is my favorite weapon our of all, because I like pin point bursts rather than hip firing or automatic firing.

It will assure you get a 1 burst kill at close range when you ADS, and say you run into two or three guys rushing to you from a medium range, it will give you good reliability to turn the three bursts to three kills. Good efficiency in some terms does not mean it's overpowered, it is designed that way. And IW already nerfed it on close range so you might probably not get a kill with up to 5~6 bursts by hip fire.

And I do think the other burst weapon should get buffed for a bit, it requires more hits in even close range meaning one burst kill merely happens while its recoil is HUGE. There is always a weapon that you like the most and there is always a gun that you get killed the most, the personal preference does not necessarily means it needs to be buffed/nerfed.

Sinister Virus

I'm honestly not sure if they did something to the gun without telling us..

because some games I can pwn kids and the next it takes 3-4 bursts to kill someone...standing still..

And silencer is pointless as it renders it to the point where I'd rather be throwing marshmallows at the enemy.

IMO the MK14 is overall the best gun.

That's going to happen no matter what gun they use. It's not the gun that's the problem here, its the tactic of sitting in a corner for several days.

CowboySr

If its so good use it. Then the better shooter wins. The End.

gallp13

Neither just a tool to use.

bigjon00

the Type 95 is amazing , its not a one shot kill at any ranger up close yeah ok its really powerful aslong as you keep your aimer over your emeny then there dead, it dosen't need nurfing people just need to know how to  use trhis gun.

-----grammar is bad ok , why is it so important------

Rob12

I hated the gun at first. But it's great for long range kills with the ACOG. Love it.

I understand that everyone doesn't have perfect grammar. I also think it's wrong when people make fun of someone for not having perfect grammar. Some people might be slow at learning or just had trouble with spelling through out school. Asking why it's so important though is just plain stupid. After i seen that i just had to comment.

The gun can be very annoying if people are using it to camp .Your going along and bang your dead most of the time you dont even see the guy.It should be at least two ,three squeezes of the trigger and maybe slow down the time beetween each shot so its not an instant death and to give the other guy a chance to maybe fire back.

codchamp

It is my crutch. I use it all the time. I camp with it, i cap with it, i run and gun with it. Scavanger, hardline and marksman. Dont forget red dot and rapid fire. In a game where where you can get Quickscoped in a quick second, Strikered from a distance like a sniper or SMG mowed down before you actually respawn...More than makes up for over powereness of a 1-2 trigger pulll of this weapon.