1 9 10 11 12 13 Previous Next 121 Replies Latest reply: Feb 1, 2012 9:24 AM by deadestllama Go to original post RSS
  • 110. Re: Once again... 402 and IW listen to core kids whining... when will #MOARhardcore get an ear?
    MUPHinATHONG

First, I liked your comment to itzatrap. It made me laugh, and after I read his response, I was thinking the same thing.

Next, of course people don't complain about guns being too good in HC. That's because every gun is the same in HC. That's 1 of the beauties of the mode.

However, you can't get upset because there are guns that are too good in Core, and Core players point them out.

You can call it whining, but just like you trying to improve your HC experience, we are only trying to improve our Core experience.

Sure, there are lots of people who babble on and post uneducated rants about guns being too good, but there are also those who post with pretty educated information and experiences. And in reality, it isn't because of the whiners that change is incorporated. It is the people who conduct themselves in an orderly manner and point out facts and well thought out ideas.

I can guarantee that if you guys  would've just whined and whined during black ops, you wouldn't have gotten HC Flags and HC Bombs.

Honestly, don't stoop down to the level of pointless whines. It's bad for the community, and bad for the forums. That's one of the main reasons that IW doesn't even follow or comment on the forums is because of the increase of rants and whines, just for the sake of ranting and whining.

• 111. Re: Once again... 402 and IW listen to core kids whining... when will #MOARhardcore get an ear?

Example: Type 95

In your opinion is it OP in core play or not? Many many people say that it is OP because it kills in three bullets, or one burst. But it takes aim to use effectively, much easier to use say the MP7 or ACR instead. Just my thoughts on that.

Anywho, the stealth clown doesnt react to well thought out posts, but merely whats getting whined about the most. Vahn was different. He respected a well thought out and logical post.

If its bad for the forums then maybe 402 will give us what we want to make us shut up. The HC community has been civil and tried to go about this in a logical way. Its time to whine like children until we get what we want, because thats what IW seems to respond to, as sad as that is.

• 112. Re: Once again... 402 and IW listen to core kids whining... when will #MOARhardcore get an ear?
    rankismet

c4rl wrote:

More people play TDM alon than all of the hard core modes combined.

oh and you are toooooootally right about the FMG nerf.... Only beasts use that gun, really there is no way you can use that gun unless you are a player of the highest calibre. Who cares that a full spray of the secondary weapon akimbo fmgs will put down a juggernaught easy where a primary Assault Riffle won't put down a jugg until the 3rd or 4th clip. Makes sense right? On Meth right?

Your post is a shining example of why I'm going down the path of whine.

#OperationCoreKid begins...

• 113. Re: Once again... 402 and IW listen to core kids whining... when will #MOARhardcore get an ear?
    rankismet

MUPHinATHONG wrote:

First, I liked your comment to itzatrap. It made me laugh, and after I read his response, I was thinking the same thing.

Next, of course people don't complain about guns being too good in HC. That's because every gun is the same in HC. That's 1 of the beauties of the mode.

However, you can't get upset because there are guns that are too good in Core, and Core players point them out.

You can call it whining, but just like you trying to improve your HC experience, we are only trying to improve our Core experience.

Sure, there are lots of people who babble on and post uneducated rants about guns being too good, but there are also those who post with pretty educated information and experiences. And in reality, it isn't because of the whiners that change is incorporated. It is the people who conduct themselves in an orderly manner and point out facts and well thought out ideas.

I can guarantee that if you guys  would've just whined and whined during black ops, you wouldn't have gotten HC Flags and HC Bombs.

Honestly, don't stoop down to the level of pointless whines. It's bad for the community, and bad for the forums. That's one of the main reasons that IW doesn't even follow or comment on the forums is because of the increase of rants and whines, just for the sake of ranting and whining.

Normally, I would agree with you 100%.

I'm really not prone to whining and am going to have to channel my inner bad kid to make it happen...

That said... there are seldom rational posts requesting a weapon be changed. And the tweets to the Clown... jeebus. Amazing how many people are able to show their luck in the fact that breathing is an autonomic function in 140 characters or less. Stupid doesn't begin to cover it.

And they got what they wanted.

I've been tweeting Vahn regarding HC in COD 2012 since last summer. I truly respect him.

The Clown? Not so much.

I respect him for his service in the military but he needs a new "strategery" for this release.

• 114. Re: Once again... 402 and IW listen to core kids whining... when will #MOARhardcore get an ear?

seriously? O.k. with all due respect you cannot be saying this. We may be personal friends but you seriously made me po-d by this comment. HC takes a hell of alot more skill to be good at. Due to the fact it takes higher reaction times to not get shot by any campers when running around you have to out shoot the runners to and watch your back at the same time. So don't give me this BS about core taking more skill than HC. I would out play you in any, I said ANY game type you chose. I digress I guess mainly you where talking about "general" players and I am taking this as a personal affront. I am tired of getting crapped on because I am a HC player. I want HQ and FFA as CTF on the HC playlists. It's BS the only way I get to play the new maps is by playing domination, I mean moshpit.

• 115. Re: Once again... 402 and IW listen to core kids whining... when will #MOARhardcore get an ear?
    greencoffin72

Mad props RAN.  Again, seething with wisdom and knowledge.  Dropping it like the Allies in WWII over Dresden (I apologize if you had family there, just a simile).

I have always known, from experience, that 402/Stealth Clown/#HELMET gives two crap about anything HC.

Vahn actually listened and participated in getting a little #MOARHARDCORE.

The slots are there and the switch can be made.

Git er dun!

• 116. Re: Once again... 402 and IW listen to core kids whining... when will #MOARhardcore get an ear?
    rankismet

greencoffin72 wrote:

Mad props RAN.  Again, seething with wisdom and knowledge.  Dropping it like the Allies in WWII over Dresden (I apologize if you had family there, just a simile).

I have always known, from experience, that 402/Stealth Clown/#HELMET gives two crap about anything HC.

Vahn actually listened and participated in getting a little #MOARHARDCORE.

The slots are there and the switch can be made.

Git er dun!

LOL... no family in Dresden but my Pop (what I called my Grandfather, I'm not Cable's age) partcipated in the formation of the Marshall Plan. Love the analogy, sir.

Cannot wait to move on to TA driving the car...

... and three years ago I never would have imagined saying that.

• 117. Re: Once again... 402 and IW listen to core kids whining... when will #MOARhardcore get an ear?
    mjw3786

JrodMidion wrote:

seriously? O.k. with all due respect you cannot be saying this. We may be personal friends but you seriously made me po-d by this comment. HC takes a hell of alot more skill to be good at. Due to the fact it takes higher reaction times to not get shot by any campers when running around you have to out shoot the runners to and watch your back at the same time. So don't give me this BS about core taking more skill than HC. I would out play you in any, I said ANY game type you chose. I digress I guess mainly you where talking about "general" players and I am taking this as a personal affront. I am tired of getting crapped on because I am a HC player. I want HQ and FFA as CTF on the HC playlists. It's BS the only way I get to play the new maps is by playing domination, I mean moshpit.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

haaaaahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaa thanks for that one. cheers

• 118. Re: Once again... 402 and IW listen to core kids whining... when will #MOARhardcore get an ear?
    MrFelon

hardcore is for gamers who don't like to dump two full clips into an enemy just for one kill , core is for those with weak hearts. last time i checked , bullets kill , this may ba a video game but alot of people like the realism of warfare . 1 shot in the head and you are dead (true hardcore) not four shots in the head (core) and then i get shot in the foot once and die . core is questionable gameplay while hardcore is more defined , IW can't just cater to the core players , they have to cater to all . oh yea , if you don't like people that camp , then quit running out there to get shot by them , its your own fault to run around like a crazy drugged up somalian 13 year old with an Ak-47 . like i said its a video game , not real life . but it is a military game so your best bet is to use military tactics . quit crying and accept the game . people paid their $65 for their game , you can't tell them how to play it , its their choice if they wanna camp or run , not yours (the complainer)

• 119. Re: Once again... 402 and IW listen to core kids whining... when will #MOARhardcore get an ear?
    mjw3786

so to summarize:

-firing a whole clip in to your enemy to get a kill is easier than connecting with 1 or 2 shots

-camping is a choice, man

-video games should be realistic

-do what you want

sounds good to me