1 2 3 Previous Next 93 Replies Latest reply: Jan 26, 2013 7:33 PM by MSprecher RSS

No issues whatsoever up until installing elite. My fix.

Managers

Since the games release i have been following a lot of posts on these forums.

I have never experienced any problems whatsoever with the game up until when i installed elite.

Since installing elite strangely enough i began to lose a lot of matches, killed with insta bullets and it was virtually impossible to capture a flag.

(have nearly 500 captures) so i know how to play my game and i know when something is not right.

Last night decided to delete the Elite download through my X Box memory and my game has returned back to normal.

coincedence or am i going mad.

As i sai before" no issues whatsoever until installing Elite".

I am not playing the new maps either as no Ctf, that is a different matter. :)

• 1. Re: No issues whatsoever up until installing elite. My fix.
    Managers

I only installed the Elite function 4 nights before the new maps were released.

• 2. Re: No issues whatsoever up until installing elite. My fix.
    gallp13

Interesting I use the iPhone app and web site more than Xbox. I will delete and see what happens....thx for thoughts;)

• 3. Re: No issues whatsoever up until installing elite. My fix.
    Managers

Just wanted to share.

I hope that it works for you.

Every match last night returned back to normal for me and i was over the moon.

I have read on here also that people who were previously experiencing no problems with the game now are.

It was extremely frustrating when suddenly trying to play and knowing in your mind that something was not right.

I hope this helps others anyway.

• 4. Re: No issues whatsoever up until installing elite. My fix.
    sgtGanGreen

Hmmmm I don't see how elite makes problems when it's not active while you play but I will try

• 5. Re: No issues whatsoever up until installing elite. My fix.

OP reinstall it and see if the game reverts to being horrible. It could just be luck. I just cant see how xbox Elite can interfere. If anything clearing the cache should have more of a beneficial effect. If what you say turns out to be fact I would love to know the technical reason why.

• 6. Re: No issues whatsoever up until installing elite. My fix.
    maccabi

what type of xbox do you have and how much spare memory before/after you installed elite.

really think you just had a coincidence.. elite is an app on the xbox its entirely seperate it doesnt communicate with the game at al nor does it run in the background.

• 7. Re: No issues whatsoever up until installing elite. My fix.

maccabi wrote:

what type of xbox do you have and how much spare memory before/after you installed elite.

really think you just had a coincidence.. elite is an app on the xbox its entirely seperate it doesnt communicate with the game at al nor does it run in the background.

i would agree... its just a UI for the website essentially, it stores no data locally and pulls everything from the website just like the TMZ or UFC apps.. with the sketchy matchmaking and the constant hotfixes, just about every trick seemed to work at some point...i swore up and down my MTU change fixed the game completely... then 2 days later it was right back to normal.. lol... give it a couple days..

• 8. Re: No issues whatsoever up until installing elite. My fix.
    NIGHTSTALKERUP

Managers wrote:

Since the games release i have been following a lot of posts on these forums.

I have never experienced any problems whatsoever with the game up until when i installed elite.

Since installing elite strangely enough i began to lose a lot of matches, killed with insta bullets and it was virtually impossible to capture a flag.

(have nearly 500 captures) so i know how to play my game and i know when something is not right.

Last night decided to delete the Elite download through my X Box memory and my game has returned back to normal.

coincedence or am i going mad.

As i sai before" no issues whatsoever until installing Elite".

I am not playing the new maps either as no Ctf, that is a different matter. :)

hmm...interesting!  i would definitely like to know the outcome of this...  look forward to hearing the results of the reinstall..

• 9. Re: No issues whatsoever up until installing elite. My fix.
    CowboySr

Sounds like a coincidence. If you do something regularly enough, eventually something rare will happen. Everyone has nights where they cant do wrong that have nothing to do with anything in-game. Bump your post after a couple days of playing- if youre still smashing people.

1 2 3 Previous Next