13 Replies Latest reply: Jan 27, 2012 8:46 PM by CoD_Rager RSS

Dear IW, Fix lag comp and I'll buy elite premium

Jinx484

I'm sick of people turning corners before me.  I'm sick of shooting through people only to die.  You have not produced a product that works as it should.  I do, however appreciate you admitting there is a problem, which is a step above treyarch and black ops. 

To give you some extra incentive... If you manage to fix the lag compensation problems in this game, then I will buy elite premium.  I want to give money to the franchise, but I cant in good conscience do so with this broken game.

• Re: Dear IW, Fix lag comp and I'll buy elite premium
    elite_force1uk

i would consider doing the same IF lag comp was taken out and all the other fixes were actaully fixed

Try playing Hardcore.  Personally, I've started to play only HC game modes, specifically Domination and I really have no desire to go back to core.  I don't run into entire enemy teams using only overpowered weapons, since everything is on an even playing field basically in HC.  Also don't have to deal with drop shotting and best of all I tend to get significantly less lag in HC.

xWARxGreggerz wrote:

Try playing Hardcore.  Personally, I've started to play only HC game modes, specifically Domination and I really have no desire to go back to core.  I don't run into entire enemy teams using only overpowered weapons, since everything is on an even playing field basically in HC.  Also don't have to deal with drop shotting and best of all I tend to get significantly less lag in HC.

Hardcore is ruined by the XM25. I just tried playing a dozen or so games and every one had at least 1 or 2 people spamming the one hit kill with a 30 foot radius super noob tube. What the hell were they thinking by letting that launcher be that powerful in HC modes.

I've gotten between 2,000-3,000 kills this week in HC Dom and I can tell you the XM25 is not abused in there.  The noob tube definitely is, but my answer to that is staying on the outskirts of maps unless I capture B and Ballistic Vests.  Staying on the outskirts alone gives you the jump on the majority of the players, they won't even know where you're at if you play it right.

Jinx484 wrote:

I do, however appreciate you admitting there is a problem, which is a step above treyarch and black ops. 

They admitted there is a problem? When did this happen?

maccabi

great idea then you can join everyone else moaning that you dropped money on a service that doesnt work instead of moaning about the lag comp issues...

you'd just be changing one failure for another one

Nubdub

If you delete the Elite program from your xbox, it seems to help a ton with the "lag comp" issues.

Infinity Ward is a ******* joke. It's been 4 years and they can't even patch CoD4, so what makes you think they can fix this game and Elite? **** will never be fixed, trust me.

Every year the new CoD launches all ****** up and everyone says "It will be fixed", but it never does.

My thoughts exactly. I want premium but I won't support them any more until they start caring about the general community and not just filling their wallets and attempting to keep the elite premium users satisfied.

Lag comp was always terrible in this game, but over the past week it had been getting less noticeable for me, until the newest update and hot fix...

I find games under 50 ping in less than 10 seconds and join only to find myself in a lobby where I have 4 bars and over 50% of the lobby has 2-3... and my screen is the one that's an entire second behind? how does that make sense? at all? in any way?.... ever?...

A little redundant I know but c'mon, I have 4 bars and I'm the one who puts over 15 rounds of MP7 into an enemy who's 2-barring only to find myself falling over dead while he's springing...

I'm 10th prestige with over 40k kills and 25k deaths, I know what should and shouldn't happen when I shoot people and when people shoot me. And what's been happening in almost every single lobby since the last update is definitely not what should be happening...