1 2 3 4 5 6 Previous Next 57 Replies Latest reply: Jan 28, 2012 9:20 PM by yukmout Go to original post RSS
  • 50. Re: map packs for "normal" users  - my last call of duty !

you don´t understand what I said?

And NO in Germany it was not clear that only Elite members get the maps earlier. NO One knows it ! I have no Problem with Map packs earlier. In many games it is like this. But two month are unfair and I repeat no one knows it in germany ! I also bought the game and I also have to pay the full price for the map Packs. It´s simple: If you want my money  - you can´t treat me like that !

And if you think it´s complaining? maybe a little but I want to tell the game designers that many people in Germany think like me and will not buy a call of Duty in the future. If you say: That´s no Problem or only my Problem it´s ok. If you say it´s only complaining and you don´t try to understand my point of view it´s also ok. But the game series will die - that´s for sure.

Sorry for my english it´s not my first language - I hope you understand what I mean !

• 51. Re: map packs for "normal" users  - my last call of duty !

I'm sure you and your friends are the only ones in germany that didn't know elite premium members got DLC before everyone else, they were saying in months in advance of the release. In fact I think it was announced at E3, in june.

• 52. Re: map packs for "normal" users  - my last call of duty !

it was clear, that there will be a mode (elite) where people get the map packs earlier. But it was not clear and It was nowhere told that you have to wait 2 long month for the maps.

But it´s ok it´s like I said - If this will not change - Call of Duty is dead for me forever - like Battlefield.

I can only say what I think, and I think IW is telling me - YOU my friend have given us 60 € for the game - and YOU my friend have to wait 2 month to play OLD maps who everyone knows and are fully explored. But you have to wait and then have to give us Money for those old maps - you will not have fun - you will not have a fair chance on that mapy but hey - give us your money...

I can tell you, NO I will not pay - I´m not so stupid ! I have to work hard for my money and THAT treating of me is NOT OK. I have a Job and have not much free time to play so elite is not an option for me.

• 53. Re: map packs for "normal" users  - my last call of duty !

Don't be cheap... PROBLEM SOLVED

• 54. Re: map packs for "normal" users  - my last call of duty !

wikked75 wrote:

i'd opt for the second scenerio you listed. at least we'd get the maps with time to play them before the next game comes out. the missions and modes... eh.

what's weird is, didn't they already give us one mode... drop zone without calling it dlc... and at the same time as every other console... why are the rest of them all of sudden something special?

My thought/hope is that they actually mean something like Spec Ops and Survival rather than a "playlist update".

• 55. Re: map packs for "normal" users  - my last call of duty !

Mat2202 wrote:

you don´t understand what I said?

And NO in Germany it was not clear that only Elite members get the maps earlier. NO One knows it ! I have no Problem with Map packs earlier. In many games it is like this. But two month are unfair and I repeat no one knows it in germany ! I also bought the game and I also have to pay the full price for the map Packs. It´s simple: If you want my money  - you can´t treat me like that !

That was one of Activision's main selling points for Elite since before the service even launched.

• 56. Re: map packs for "normal" users  - my last call of duty !

Southend_boi wrote:

Are most of you on crack ? Cod Elite is a rip off and it doesn't even work... it doesn't even work for free users i doubt i'll ever buy cod elite.

if Elite is on all the infinity ward cods i'll most likely stop buying cod games im already done with Treyarch.

The early DLC part works just fine.

Considering how much money Activision has made on Elite I doubt that they're going to abandon it anytime soon.

• 57. Re: map packs for "normal" users  - my last call of duty !
    yukmout

lol suck it up scrub if you liked the game that much youd have gotten the elite premium.

1 2 3 4 5 6 Previous Next