1 2 3 4 Previous Next 230 Replies Latest reply: Feb 19, 2013 2:06 PM by xXGrimmHeroXx Go to original post RSS
  • 10. Re: Who else is sick of QUICKSCOPERS????

I personally am a huge quickscoper and I love it, but  I have to agree sometimes when I am down site my cross hairs are off but I still get a kill. That should be fixed…

• 11. Re: Who else is sick of QUICKSCOPERS????

not anyone can quickscope. if everyone could they would im mean come on a one shot kill. theres a reason your running around with a smg or whatever its because you cant do what we do. this post was all about haters who cant quickscope. but dont worry maybe one day mw3 junior will come out and i have faith you will dominate

• 12. Re: Who else is sick of QUICKSCOPERS????

not anyone can quickscope. if everyone could they would im mean come on a one shot kill. theres a reason your running around with a smg or whatever its because you cant do what we do. this post was all about haters who cant quickscope. but dont worry maybe one day mw3 junior will come out and i have faith you will dominate

• 13. Re: Who else is sick of QUICKSCOPERS????

aim assist helps out the same with all guns. There really is no way to stop QSing. You can add a draw delay, sway , or whatever. But we'll just adapt. We have good reactions and use QSing as a challenge to keep the game interesting. I will always do better with an AR so feel privledged when Im only QSing you.

• 14. Re: Who else is sick of QUICKSCOPERS????

Il take on any of you quickscopers in any match any time! You generally kill me when your randomly shooting. If your aim actually had to be on target (like SMGs and assult) to get kills you would never kill anyone! But thats ok you all keep running around and randomly shoot people and think your good!

Il stand by my word quickscoping is easy and any decent player can do it, the reason we dont use it is cause it doent take skill as you dont have actully get your aim on target for a kill!!! I like to know I actully killed someone based on my skill not Aimbot!

• 15. Re: Who else is sick of QUICKSCOPERS????
    coolwhhhip

Ok so the killcams aren't accurate. Never have been, aren't meant to be. I realize this just completely blew your mind along with your entire argument but it's true. Sorry. This is every time with these guys. They declare QS is jacked up, you ask how, and they commence to tell you how in the kilcams... Bla bla bla. Sigh... Once again, the killcams are not accurate and do not depict what actually happened. More often than not, when you don't see anything in the scope on the killcam and you jump and hollar "SEE! SEE! See that guy!" in real time they actually were looking through the scope for a second. And when you go off and try to QS by hitting L2 and R2 at the same time in order to join the cool kids, just know that that isn't how it's done. Sorry.

• 16. Re: Who else is sick of QUICKSCOPERS????
    e-l-m-e-r-_-

how about you 1v1 one of us and you use a sniper and quickscope ill use a MG and lets see if you win i bet ill leave you below 5. Since you think anyone can doit you use it against me and use a "Aimbot" since it takes no skill.

• 17. Re: Who else is sick of QUICKSCOPERS????

I don't know what game types all of you are playing but I hardly ever get quickscoped. I'm 10th prestige and have been quickscoped less than 50 times. I hear loads of people raging when they die from my model but no one I know has a problem with quickscopers. Deathstreaks and FMG9 akimbos are more of a worry for me.It is frustrating to be killed by one, but in reality these people have terrible games and rarely go positive.

• 18. Re: Who else is sick of QUICKSCOPERS????
    ots_dj3nvy

I'm not tired of seeing them but they made it way to easy for people. They could have made it to were you received a one shot kill for actually looking through the scope and if u wanted to quick scope it will take 2 shots. That could have lowered the amount of people taking advantage of the sniping mechanics.

• 19. Re: Who else is sick of QUICKSCOPERS????

Congratulations you are the 1,000,000th person to complain about it.

We all get it, you don't like quickscoping.  Move on.

1 2 3 4 Previous Next