15 Replies Latest reply: May 29, 2012 1:00 AM by Pestilent1 RSS

Model 1887 title

How do you get the maximum proficiency title for the Model 1887? Does it even have one? Because I've already got it to level 29 and I don't have it.

• Re: Model 1887 title
    fantasmo

Its level 30.

fantasmo is correct. And that must have been hell to grind the Model to level 29!

Cheers, I was wondering when I would get it, since normally you get it when you unlock the final attachment.

fantasmo

Yeah it should be like that, or they should make the final proficency/attachment unlock at 30.

Um, I just reached level 30 and I still don't have it. I am certain there is one since there is space for 5 model 1887 titles.

But yeah, it was pretty crap without damage, but to be honest it still is really crap, gets tonnes of hitmarkers and missed shots that clearly should hit with damage. Much Worse than the Spas 12. But I didn't rage that much since I already leveled up the spas twice and aa12.

P.S. I on the PS3 so the patch hasn't come out yet.

So can anyone confirm that there is no maximum weapon proficiency title for the model? Cause I wonder why there is 5 spaces for titles for the model 1887 then. It already annoying that you have to kill many more people with it to level it up since there are no attachments.

vileself

I dont care what anyone says, the Model is a beast shotgun and was the easiest one to level up.

i just got the model 1887 gold TODAY and there is no maximum proficency title for it -_-" there is still all the other titles like 500 kills, 1000 headshots, etc. but there is NO MAXIMUM PROFICIENCY title for it and i agree with vileself it is a beast shotgun just takes foever from lvl30 to lvl31 because of the fact that it has no attachments. it took me a month to get it to gold and it took me 2 days to get mk14 gold. so if you get the model gold camo, i applaud you on your patience because i have been in the same situation xD

i just got the model 1887 gold TODAY and there is no maximum proficency title for it -_-" there is still all the other titles like 500 kills, 1000 headshots, etc. but there is NO MAXIMUM PROFICIENCY title for it and i agree with vileself it is a beast shotgun just takes foever from lvl30 to lvl31 because of the fact that it has no attachments. it took me a month to get it to gold and it took me 2 days to get mk14 gold. so if you get the model gold camo, i applaud you on your patience because i have been in the same situation xD

i hate it when this thing glitches and posts it twice xD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7RwD28zkQx0&feature=related

around 5:20 it shows the model titles

vileself

I grinded the model to level 29 and assumed there was no title for it sinse I had all the proficiencies and it was time to prestige so I did and then I read this thread.. fml. Thats okay though, I didnt find it to be that tough of a grind, ill do it again.