8 Replies Latest reply: Jan 30, 2012 9:10 AM by scolia5044 RSS

Elite grey title

Hi guys could you tell me how I get the grey Elite title please?

I have sign up to Elite and have finally managed to log on to it but never got the title could any of you help me please.

Thanks

SYNDAVE

• Re: Elite grey title
    theatriks

You'll have had to be a founder to get the Elite specific titles. If you've signed up for Elite within this month and you didn't activate a Founders code(that comes with the Hardened Edition), then you won't have gotten the title.

SAME HERE

Ok thank you for your help, I thought you got the grey title just for signing up?

My brother did and so did his mates but I never got it, I signed up not long after it first came out.

Oh well thanks again

NIGHTSTALKERUP

SYNDAVE wrote:

Ok thank you for your help, I thought you got the grey title just for signing up?

My brother did and so did his mates but I never got it, I signed up not long after it first came out.

Oh well thanks again

given the issues that they've had with ELITE since launch... it'll probably be another month before your title is released!  there was something way back then that you could do to get your titles to unlock faster but i can't remember what it was.  think you had to open ELITE via the console and then return to MW3.. and within like 10/15 mins it was unlocked.  but not sure that's the case anymore.

theatriks

December 13th was the(extended) cut off date for Founder Status.

scolia5044

I have the grey title i think when you upgrade too premium you unlock this before this one i had the blue and red elite title