1 8 9 10 11 12 Previous Next 230 Replies Latest reply: Feb 19, 2013 2:06 PM by xXGrimmHeroXx Go to original post RSS
  • 90. Re: Who else is sick of QUICKSCOPERS????

Every gun in the game is 80 % aim assist 20% skill. all the guns in the game have aimassist

• 91. Re: Who else is sick of QUICKSCOPERS????

Pho555, Where do you get your ludacris facts from? It's funny how in previous Call Of Duty titles when you could toggle the aim assist on/off it hardly made a differnce. I think you people honestly don't even know what a quickscope is. You watch the killcam and see the scope not zoomed in all the way so you beleive automatically it is "auto-assist" that helps hit the target. It is not. The killcam is slowed down my friend, and only appears that way. When quickscoping you actually scope in and see the crosshairs for a second. I also have tried black ops and can manage just fine sniping/quickscoping. Also, I don't belive there has been "nuff said" because all I see is an ignorant post without any facts backing it up. Try again chief.

• 92. Re: Who else is sick of QUICKSCOPERS????

I agree with QuickscopingChild. It is however very annoying when your entire team or the other entire team are doing it all at once, the game suddenly becomes completely mindless and tacticless.

• 93. Re: Who else is sick of QUICKSCOPERS????

please.. QS takes no skill its so easy no need to practice just zoom in on the person half way and press R1 the 2 most annoying things are when people get REALLY close to you and qs you and people who play SnD and will try n get a qs as last kill when they can easy shoot then with another gun other guy turns around shoots him then you lose

• 94. Re: Who else is sick of QUICKSCOPERS????

"please.. QS takes no skill its so easy no need to practice just zoom in on the person half way and press R1"

You clearly didn't read my last post on how a quickscope works. Please do so before saying how to perform one. Second, I clearly said it takes a lot of practice to do  CONSISTLENTLY well. I I'm pretty sure the average COD player can not pick up a sniper and get a full grasp on quickscoping to perform well enough to help his team, or himself..

"when people get REALLY close to you and qs you"

What do you expect them to do? Would you like them to stop, back up, scope in and then kill you? I don't think that would work 99% of the time.

"people who play SnD and will try to get a qs as last kill when they can easy shoot then with another gun other guy turns around then you lose"

I agree, I dislike it when people throw the game to get a nice or cool killcam. However, I do the same when I don't hurt my team, when I have people sitll alive on my team or have a large lead, no harm in that? It's a video game, might as well have fun on it. No?

• 95. Re: Who else is sick of QUICKSCOPERS????

Isn't that the same with all guns, just aim down sights and shoot? It was last time I checked.

• 96. Re: Who else is sick of QUICKSCOPERS????
    robbierocket

I think the maps should have been more varied and allowed for some half-decent sniping situations. These were more present in earlier games, particularly WAW.

With this scenario the devs could justify having sniper rifles and sniping in the game. Essentially it's just a crowd pleaser to have them there in MW3 right now.

QS is a product of unintended game physics which reached a significant point of popularity (and even sub-gameplay) before it was addressed or reviewed. It makes as much sense as having a shotgun that delivers a OHK shot at 100 metres in the same way that it delivers a OHK shot at 2 metres.

Would I have it in a game I created? No. Would I have bigger maps and legitimate scenarios for sniper rifle use to be waranted or even preferential? Yes.

• 97. Re: Who else is sick of QUICKSCOPERS????
    robbierocket

Sexist, ageist or just plain ignorant, hell of a post there!

• 98. Re: Who else is sick of QUICKSCOPERS????

Lol I'm a bit of an OCD...the dot was a little to the left.

• 99. Re: Who else is sick of QUICKSCOPERS????

ha thanks. ive been sick of all of the people complaining about dam-n near everything. and a fifth of vodka fuled rage is always interesting. ha im none of those by the way. haha no kind of, i guess, discrimination. just calling it how i see it. lolz

1 8 9 10 11 12 Previous Next