1 6 7 8 9 10 Previous Next 93 Replies Latest reply: Jan 26, 2013 7:33 PM by MSprecher Go to original post RSS
  • 90. Re: No issues whatsoever up until installing elite. My fix.
    NIGHTSTALKERUP

ok, here's my verdict.  after playing several matches last night (which appeared to be a bad night) i had to just back out and delete ELITE.  i mean it was horrible.  hit detection was non existent and it felt like my gun was all over the place!  you know like when you swing left to sight in and you over shoot and when you ADS the sights are now pointing up.... anyways, it was bad so i deleted and wal-la.  things were crisp again.  the flow felt good and hit detection was back on track.  my buddy got on with me and we played for hrs.  it was good times with the occasional WTF moment but nothing in comparison to the way it was.  so for me, i'm rolling w/o ELITE and Theater mode turned off!  this has been far the best set up for me.

also, to the whole bad night thing...i say that b/c there were several people already complaining before i deleted and partied up..

• 91. Re: No issues whatsoever up until installing elite. My fix.

Last night was the worst experience I've had on this game so far. I've just deleted Elite from my Xbox 360, cleared the cache and will be resetting my router before going online. I'll report back if theres any noticeable difference...if you dont hear from me, then take it then I'll have quit MW3 and moved to BF3.

• 92. Re: No issues whatsoever up until installing elite. My fix.

Overall I would say that my experiences have pointed to leaving the Elite app deleted. I never used it anyway, so its just going to stay deleted. If anything it makes me FEEL better, so I have that.

• 93. Re: No issues whatsoever up until installing elite. My fix.
    MSprecher

Why the hell can't Treyarch fix lag issues? Not even 24 hours ago I wa having my best game ever. Granted my kill/death ratio wasn't as high as othr people, but I was finishing every game with more kills than deaths. Today a totally different strory. People surviving DSR50 with FMJ shots to the chest and lag times of a second or two. Seriously. What is going on here? I do not even have elite on Xbox.

1 6 7 8 9 10 Previous Next