1 4 5 6 7 8 Previous Next 99 Replies Latest reply: May 29, 2013 11:01 PM by bgfletch Go to original post RSS
  • 50. Re: TOP 10 WORST MAPS in Call of Duty History
    lil_lisa_w

How can you hate wetwork and Radiation those are one of my top 5 favorite maps.

• 51. Re: TOP 10 WORST MAPS in Call of Duty History
    owiseguyo

It says you still play black ops. Your last game I saw was on january 24th. So dont try to make excuses that you dont play anymore when your games clearly show that you play. Also, If you truly didnt like BO, you would never play it again.

• 52. Re: TOP 10 WORST MAPS in Call of Duty History
    Southend_boi

owiseguyo wrote:

It says you still play black ops. Your last game I saw was on january 24th. So dont try to make excuses that you dont play anymore when your games clearly show that you play. Also, If you truly didnt like BO, you would never play it again.

quit your ignorance assuming what play and do not play. i played one game with a friend(Treyarch fan) and quit because of the horrible lag.

the only thing BO is good for are zombies and gamerscore. also one to two games clearly show i play BO although both ended with me rage quiting then playing zombies.(not even for long since i started to play L4D after that)

but yeah you completely know my life.

BO is trash im a infinityward fanboy MW MW2 and MW3 > all

also today is the 30th... please check how many times i've played mw3.(way more than BO i know that much)

• 53. Re: TOP 10 WORST MAPS in Call of Duty History
    owiseguyo

Actually you have played at least 10 games of BO in between the 18th and the 24th. But all I am saying is that you obviously enjoy it enough to go back and play it when a new IW title is out. I havent even gone back to play it and I loved Black Ops.

Anyway, your not nearly as good as you think you are at the game and your personal opinions on the games have no merit to me. You can say Bo was the worst game in the world but it means nothing coming from a bad player.

• 54. Re: TOP 10 WORST MAPS in Call of Duty History
    Southend_boi

owiseguyo wrote:

Actually you have played at least 10 games of BO in between the 18th and the 24th. But all I am saying is that you obviously enjoy it enough to go back and play it when a new IW title is out. I havent even gone back to play it and I loved Black Ops.

Anyway, your not nearly as good as you think you are at the game and your personal opinions on the games have no merit to me. You can say Bo was the worst game in the world but it means nothing coming from a bad player.

Actually i've only played 1-2 full game of BO between the 18th and 24th all the rest ended with me rage quiting...horrible game i should never be able to empty a whole clip into someone but in the kill cam i just turned the corner...

i went back to BO because someone told me i couldn't quickscope on BO and to play with someone who doesn't like mw3(obviously not my choice i said cod4 or mw2)... i go back to mw2 all the time if i cant get a party going to play mw3(randoms are bad)

And you're far superior to me on BO because ? lmao, thats quite funny and ignorant of you to assume im a "bad player" *coughchildcough* because of the stats of one gun ? okay you're the BO champ...

if im bad than you're garabge cause i know for a fact i'd destroy you on bo and mw3.

• 55. Re: TOP 10 WORST MAPS in Call of Duty History
    owiseguyo

have you even looked at my stats? All my ratios/Gun ratios/SPM are all at least 2x-3x yours in MW3 and in BO. Your stats and gameplay are mediocre compared to mine. I finished top 25 on the 1v1 ladder in GB 2 seasons in a row for BO. I think I can hold my own against you and almost any player in the world for COD. Just go on elite and compare the stats. Your not in the same league as me dude. Realize this and move on. Dont go claiming you can beat a player with nothing to back it up besides a personal guarentee.

1 more thing

For someone who hates BO, you sure have a $hit load of hours played on the game. 426? I think thats about what I have.

• 56. Re: TOP 10 WORST MAPS in Call of Duty History

Any 10 from MW3.

• 57. Re: TOP 10 WORST MAPS in Call of Duty History
    CowboySr

LiveCowboy's Top 10 Worst COD maps of all time

10.)Hanoi Bops          Couldnt see anything

9.) Countdown MW4   Giant circle of open respawns

8.) Courtyard WAW     rats in a tight maze

7.) Carbon MW3         rats in a tight maze

6.)Liberation MW3        Giant cirle of open respawns

5.)Dome WAW version     Fishbowl of respawns

4.)Wasteland MW2         Giant cirlce of open respawns

3.)Dome MW3 version       Fishbowl of respawns

2.) Showdown COD4        Square fishbowl of respawns

1.) Rust                        Tiny square fishbowl of respawns

• 58. Re: TOP 10 WORST MAPS in Call of Duty History
    nuttin2say

What's funny is that what some people on this thread consider "worst" maps are some of the most popular maps out there.

I guess it depends on which side you find yourself on most of the time playing the map.

• 59. Re: TOP 10 WORST MAPS in Call of Duty History
    v0_FATALITY_0v

i started playing cod when mw2 was released so i will only say maps for the last 3 games. In no particular order. (not including dlc)

Downturn

Estate

Array

havana

Underpass

afghan

cracked

derail

fallen

1 4 5 6 7 8 Previous Next