1 5 6 7 8 9 10 Previous Next 99 Replies Latest reply: May 29, 2013 11:01 PM by bgfletch Go to original post RSS
  • 60. Re: TOP 10 WORST MAPS in Call of Duty History
    CowboySr

Well thats because theres diff kinds of gamers.  Those who run like headless chickens, dont care if they die, win lose, love smgs and tight corners/ and then theres people that like to take the game more seriously -dont like dying, like to snipe or use assault rifles from longer distances, like to think the game more like its supposed to be realisitic where bullets hurt and winning is more important than how many kills you have at the end of the day. Of course theres  many shades in between, but the maps cater to diff shades.

• 61. Re: TOP 10 WORST MAPS in Call of Duty History

Shipment (CoD4)

Rust (MW2)

Dome (MW3)

Countdown (CoD4)

Downturn (MW3)

Hardhat (MW3)

Underground (MW3)

Nuketown (BO)

Quarry (MW2)

Wasteland (MW2).

Only played single player on CoD1.  Didn't touch the series again until CoD4.  Skipped WaW.  Didn't buy any DLC for BO other than the first map pack.

• 62. Re: TOP 10 WORST MAPS in Call of Duty History
    v0_FATALITY_0v

HARDHAT!? aww that's my fav. although arkaden is a close 2nd cause for some reason it reminds me of terminal.

• 63. Re: TOP 10 WORST MAPS in Call of Duty History
    CowboySr

I thought shipment wasnt a mutiplayer map. How could you hate a map you were never asked to play?    Hardhat is not a bad map. But you have to run BE if youre not with a team.

• 64. Re: TOP 10 WORST MAPS in Call of Duty History

Ok, so you've complained about some great maps. Shipment??? Come on! That's a great map. It was even better when you could light up a container with a camper in it using the Mini-me or M60 (with double tap of course).

• 65. Re: TOP 10 WORST MAPS in Call of Duty History
    CowboySr

Oh nevermind. Shipment was the midsized one with all the crates. Such a lazy map.

• 66. Re: TOP 10 WORST MAPS in Call of Duty History

CowboySr wrote:

Oh nevermind. Shipment was the midsized one with all the crates. Such a lazy map.

Exactly.  Just a 75 sq ft box of nothing but instant spawn deaths, endless corner/spawn camping, and killstreak dominance.  No other major gameplay elements invovled.

• 67. Re: TOP 10 WORST MAPS in Call of Duty History
    Southend_boi

owiseguyo wrote:

have you even looked at my stats? All my ratios/Gun ratios/SPM are all at least 2x-3x yours in MW3 and in BO. Your stats and gameplay are mediocre compared to mine. I finished top 25 on the 1v1 ladder in GB 2 seasons in a row for BO. I think I can hold my own against you and almost any player in the world for COD. Just go on elite and compare the stats. Your not in the same league as me dude. Realize this and move on. Dont go claiming you can beat a player with nothing to back it up besides a personal guarentee.

1 more thing

For someone who hates BO, you sure have a $hit load of hours played on the game. 426? I think thats about what I have.

lmao, i see a problem with your stats... i have 3x more caps and defends than you yet we're both domination players...

you've never seen my gameplay and i play the objective im not a kill whore like yourself. on bo you have 2x more games played than me so ofcourse your gun stats would be higher. also, 1v1's mean nothing it doesn't determine skill since anyone who memorizes the spawns win.

you aren't **** just a cocky kid who thinks they're good trust me you're not.

i played BO serious for a few months and had 900 wins and 200 losses i clocked in alot of hours but quit for mw2 nothing special. i stopped caring about my win/loss and just messed around even now i'll only play bo and mw2 when i rage quit on mw3 because i dont care about my stats on both those games.

• 68. Re: TOP 10 WORST MAPS in Call of Duty History

all the maps in mw3...

• 69. Re: TOP 10 WORST MAPS in Call of Duty History
    owiseguyo

I play the objective also. I just play on a full team, who are just as good as I am, when playing dom. So getting even two caps a game is rare unless we play a really good team where the spawns flip consistantly.

And if I werent good, I wouldnt be in a top 5 GB Team whom are both sponsored to go to tournaments around the country and get free gaming gear like Headsets, TV's, Controllers, and Clothing just for wearing their gear when playing in tournaments. But yea, I am just some cocky 22 year old kid who thinks hes good.

Like I said man, you dont realize who you are talking to and for that I have been pretty patient with you. But if you truly believe that MW3 is a better game, then ill let you hold on to that belief. But any truly good player will tell you that BO is the better game overall mainly due to the maps.

1 5 6 7 8 9 10 Previous Next