37 Replies Latest reply: Feb 2, 2012 10:36 AM by hobowi7hashotgun RSS

To all DOMINATION players

I'm getting more and more annoyed with those who don't play the objective, so I'm looking for about 5 players who would like to frequently play domination on XBL. I'm a decent player, if you want to see who I am before actually adding me, look on youtube under Riley3O4, if not just add me up. I do play the objective, and manage to keep my KDR at a reasonable level. I try and not camp unless the other team is OR unless it's in time of defending the objective. let me know! Riley304 on XBL.

• Re: To all DOMINATION players

I'll play with ya dude. I don't care about looking up your stats, you had me at "I play the objective." Gamertag same as my name on here. Send me a friend request. All I play is dom and love to win, which means actually capping. The guys in my clan are the same way. I am usually on in the evenings after 6pm central.

My clan plays domination 95% of the time. We always play in full parties and we virtually never lose. We play to win not matter what. We are called iCONoCLASM. We have about 30 members so there is always people on to play with. If you are interested post on our clan wall on elite or send me a message on XBL. PL4N3T M3NT4L is my gamertag.

https://elite.callofduty.com/connect/clan/view/164843

Vintage74

I play domination almost exclusively (some KC and ground war).  The only time I'm not going for a flag is when we already have two and we're winning.  I don't care about stats either.  I'm not the greatest, but I pride myself on capping flags.  Look me up if ya want to play.

Gamertag - Vintage74

I completely agree! When you have two flags, the only reason to capture the other one is if they'll win unless you do so. You should keep the trapped at one or do my strategy and keep moving, changing flags and keep them confued and spawning randomly. gives them less of a chance to mass spawn a flag.

nuttin2say

edit ... posted to wrong thread ... oops.

edit again!

Apparently I did ... others posted before me!

Anyway ... yeah, I keep hitting the search but I'm not finding you. I even just searched Riley ... nothing comparable coming up.

I will now if you search me up.

nuttin2say

Eh ... Elite's been on the fritz for two days now.

Anyway ... my GT is "nuttin 2 say"

I'm on at random times and I ALWAYS show offline. Send a beacon or invite and I'll usually join, depending on what else I have going on.

I have friends wanting what you're wanting which is what I'm wanting, too. I might post a lot in the forums but I don't talk much during game. Same with my friends. Most of them, anyway.

Hm, why don't you jsut search me up on Youtube or something. Stats are't there but it'll give you an idea. Strange that it's not coming up though... ;s If you want, just add me over Xbox. I'm not a squeeky 10 year old kid, don't worry. I'll be on in about a half hour-an hour

Maybe I'll just start a clan. Although not a really a clan in the usual sense, jsut a clan to know who is interested in playing. Objectives are my main priority, although I do try and get my killstreaks if I'm close anyways, although keep in mind the killstreaks I use are all to assist capturing flags. IMS is great for defending one you are trying to capture or the other team is trying to get, my care packages are just random, but everything has a good time and purpose, and finally my AH-6 Overwatch is probably the best killstreak to use when capturing. Really suggest it for anyone who hasn't figured that out yet.

Couldn't agree with you more.  All I play is Domination and I see the same all the time.  Add me if you want.  I am looking for people to play with.  GT is my forum name.

deucedouglas

Playing in Mercenary isn't too bad. It's not full time DOM but from playing that compared to the regular DOM playlist it is definitely a lot less douchey. Find way more people willing to play the objective and less people that are just looking for a K/D improvement.

CODNoob12

I played with Riley304 on Sunday due to his attitude on here, which is positive. It was actually a mess for me, basically because I like to clear time to play and that particular day I had a million distractions and didn't play very well. But I'll say this: this guy was one of two on my team who had any idea what they were doing. Everyone else was running and gunning and making a mess.

And Riley  - accept my friend request. I'm a bit of a better player than I represented that day!

nuttin2say

Why don't all of us posting here get together. I'm not looking for a clan, either. Already in one and I don't want out for a number of reasons.

I'm not going to be on until really late tonight or wee morning hours tomorrow.

We can form a group on Connect instead of creating a clan.

deucedouglas

I've usually been a TDM player but lately I've been playing mercenary a lot and have been enjoying playing DOM but my experiences playing solo have always been awful. If any one wants to add me feel free.

GT - DeuceDouglas

nuttin2say

We've got six posters here ... perfect for Dom team. Can't wait to try working with you  guys.

I've been running a 3-4-5 combination on kill streaks for a while now. Sometimes I just run the 4-5 ... either way, I've been running it with Hardline Pro, of course. I do have some Support classes and those I run 12-14-18 because I'm going to hit that in objective games every time - even if I don't start with it.

Doesn't matter to me what kill streaks I run. Going by Black Ops statistics, I can be relied upon more for the middle streaks. In other words, if I run Assault, I'm not going to get many streaks over 9 or 10 kills. Anything below that and I'll hit them several times during a match.

Running the 3-4-5 combination with Hardline Pro, I can call in enough UAVs to cause an AUAV more than once during a match. I know people find that hard to believe, but it's true. With Hardline Pro, eight kills = at least two UAVs and if the Care Package drops just one UAV ... you've got an AUAV.

I love the Care Package rotation, though. Never know what its going to bring but 50% of the time or more it is something you need, especially for objective games.

When playing Dom, I'm with you, I like the IMS. The more the merrier. Two guys planting IMSs will result in the other team thinking they are safe when they take one of them out. LOL. The IMS is hilarious. I really love putting them in places that cause other players yell, "WTF puts an IMS there??"

Me. LOL!

One last thing. That 3-4-5 combo often results in me having so many KS rewards I can't call them in fast enough. The main reason I can't is because ... team isn't working with me, covering, etc. I don't like losing care packages, but it happens. When it does, I don't worry about it but its still annoying.

I am on now and will be all night if you guys want to play.

ACII

but if they camp for K/D alll of their friends will think they are uber cooooooool

lol, this game is a joke.  There isn't any reason to be competitive here or play legit, no reason what so ever.

dtinsomnia

If anyone is looking for a decent player who plays frequently or wants to play with my clan and I just let me know. Add me on Xbox Live Gamertag: DT Insomnia. Check out my profile on Elite: https://elite.callofduty.com/career#/playercardmw3. Just let me know who you are if you send a friend request. I play to win, almost have a W/L of 14.00.

I'm already full up, but I support the cause here. Dom needs more team players.

I'll still gladly add people if they send me an invite? Riley304 ;p

Where are you from? forgive me if it states this somewhere i couldn't see it

asianman12

Can you explain a little about what you mean by "camping" in an Objective based game?  How are these people doing it? Are they capping and then defending their flag? Or just going for kills and losing the game for their team? 

nuttin2say

Will try to be on later tonight.

I know it's early, but I'm on now and will probably be a lot today. If anyone is interested, send me a message.

RealTalkCrew wrote:

I'm getting more and more annoyed with those who don't play the objective, so I'm looking for about 5 players who would like to frequently play domination on XBL. I'm a decent player, if you want to see who I am before actually adding me, look on youtube under Riley3O4, if not just add me up. I do play the objective, and manage to keep my KDR at a reasonable level. I try and not camp unless the other team is OR unless it's in time of defending the objective. let me know! Riley304 on XBL.

I've been playing a lot of Domination lately, and play for the objective.  I typically want a team that is ok with just 2 capping and defending those.  Unless the other team is just really that bad in which case 3 capping is ok I guess.  I also like to run between those two with a SMG and defend/recapture as needed..  I'll add you in a bit.

Any of you guys on this discussion from the UK? or is it mostly NA?