1 2 3 4 Previous Next 68 Replies Latest reply: Feb 9, 2012 11:18 PM by SlapChop_ Go to original post RSS
  • 10. Re: Got my ELITE refund from Sony
    casperthegamer

I'm not stopping anyone from 'prospering from this information'. It's useful for people who are not going to play MW3. Unless you are not going to play MW3 anymore, your decision was not the wisest.

You act like your post is your sanctuary so no one can reply with opposing ideas. All I said was 'Cool Story Bro' and you could have taken it for face value and left it at that. Good day.

• 11. Re: Got my ELITE refund from Sony
    06kev12

Good for the OP. Elite is a total joke. Clan ops don't work, the competetions are ruined by cheaters, and there is nothing special about seeing stats and more stats.

I bought the hardened edition becuase I was hoping there would be some good DLC. Well, it looks like I was wrong. I should have just spent the $60 for the game and been done with it. My guess is that when Black Ops 2 comes out, they will give us the same garbage about Elite and DLC.

• 12. Re: Got my ELITE refund from Sony
    casperthegamer

06kev12 wrote:

Good for the OP. Elite is a total joke. Clan ops don't work, the competetions are ruined by cheaters, and there is nothing special about seeing stats and more stats.

I bought the hardened edition becuase I was hoping there would be some good DLC. Well, it looks like I was wrong. I should have just spent the $60 for the game and been done with it. My guess is that when Black Ops 2 comes out, they will give us the same garbage about Elite and DLC.

Be patient. Its Activision's messed up priorities, adding to the dev's problems.

I agree that Black Ops 2 could be absolute garbage.

• 13. Re: Got my ELITE refund from Sony

The DLC Season Scedule was the last Straw for me, only 11 of the 20  peices are MP Maps. Im just gonna wait till they start poppin the maps out 4 at a time in April and grab the maps I want.

• 14. Re: Got my ELITE refund from Sony
    esmorgue

SlapChop_ wrote:

If you bought Elite in the PS Store, call any Sony toll free number,and you can get the $49.99 (US) put back into your wallet.

It only took me ten minutes.

Good move for you man. Anyone that is disastisified I suggest you do the same. Loss of  money is always a valid and WISE move to state that their actions are unacceptable. The old "Hit them in Their pockets" move

• 15. Re: Got my ELITE refund from Sony
    maccabi

SlapChop_ wrote:

It really is, as the PS Store doesn't do refunds,yet they have made an exception for COD Elite. So your unoriginal, sarcastic comment doesn't really work in this situation.

nice to hear some of out cousins over on the ps3 are getting refunds too now, i got mine last week from xbl , same as you they dont rbut have made exception for elite and got the points back which like you was more than happy with.

for the cool story bro demographic in this thread.. theres no point knocking someone as they wanted a refund, you pay for a service you expect to get what you paid for simple as.

• 16. Re: Got my ELITE refund from Sony
    esmorgue

maccabi wrote:

SlapChop_ wrote:

It really is, as the PS Store doesn't do refunds,yet they have made an exception for COD Elite. So your unoriginal, sarcastic comment doesn't really work in this situation.

nice to hear some of out cousins over on the ps3 are getting refunds too now, i got mine last week from xbl , same as you they dont rbut have made exception for elite and got the points back which like you was more than happy with.

for the cool story bro demographic in this thread.. theres no point knocking someone as they wanted a refund, you pay for a service you expect to get what you paid for simple as.

@Maccabi, you got it even though you DLed 2 maps?

• 17. Re: Got my ELITE refund from Sony
    06kev12

Be patient? Why,We are the customers, they should be doing a lot more. Elite had a beta and should be "elite". It's not. So after my one year subscription, I should pay for it again even though it's not working?

You know what's going to happen? Once my year is up, they will want me to buy another even though it's a broken product.

• 18. Re: Got my ELITE refund from Sony
    maccabi

esmorgue wrote:

maccabi wrote:

SlapChop_ wrote:

@Maccabi, you got it even though you DLed 2 maps?

yep, although i cant use the maps anymore even though i dl'ed them, the gt locked dlc was the final straw for me hence i phoned xbl.. i was actuall told they had been inundated with complaints about elite and since dlc was released had a large increase of complaints.. guess they figured unlike activision who have no idea about how to run a service that customer satisfaction was worth more than the few dollars they made off an elite sale..

although i do think its more than a coincidence that the same day xbl started handing out refunds activ suddenly realised there was a "mistake" and are now in a tu going to console lock the dlc not gt lock it

• 19. Re: Got my ELITE refund from Sony

maccabi wrote:

SlapChop_ wrote:

I know, i dont get it, these guys dont want to face the fact they got ripped off, so they lash out and troll any one that ruins their fantasy world with the TRUTH.

1 2 3 4 Previous Next